Post a pic of a dish prepared at your local mexican restaurant

Post a pic of a dish prepared at your local mexican restaurant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_salad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Grease: The Musical.jpg

I live in Mexico, what do?

Post a pic of your favourite restarurant that serves mexican style food?

What about my local market?
Mercado Hidalgo inTijuana, I am going so I might as well take some pictures

I love this place when I am dickered at 2am

You seem like such a fag.

That is a very gay arrm.

it's from yelp

that is mean dude I just want to show you a pic of a big burrito and you gotta make it gay somehow

can someone post some non-pleb stuff, please?

Here you pick what you want yourself ...this is my local truck. I eat here around 8 times a week.

>Yellow cheese
Put on a mask and shoot everyone in that restaurant

Kill self.

Go to tacos fito and that little seafood shack next to it . Mariscos el conchal I think.

I fucking love rolled tacos and guac.

Carne asada fries 4 U mah nigga.
Go bolts

>Mercado Hidalgo

go to carnitas kiko

I think every restaurant or fastfood place let's you choose what you want to eat.
Also, I suggest you try a more diverse diet for yourself.

theres 100's of places to eat around me but I eat mexican food daily as a quick bite. Its diverse enough. pic related

Savage

>eating chicago pizza with a spoon
some people I swear

he means your boyfriends engagement ring

Pretty sure Grease was a musical to begin with.

it actually looks like the names are above the right heads on this poster

this meme is fucking high quality

why does my brain want to order this tray of food when i know for sure my stomach would be almost bursting after 1/3rd of it

I didn't go to Mercado Hidalgo yesterday, but I went to Tijuana's Book fair at CECUT, there were some interesting items
>A little bit overcrowded but all in that BBQ was delicious

And this is what they served
The drinks back there were strawberry with basil and Guayaba

Churros with chocolate, cajeta and vanilla cream. Pic related is vanilla

And lastly the original Caesar Salad (or aviators salad as it was first named)
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_salad
(And a soda can photobombing)

pork rinds the size of small dogs

Thinking of going to the Original Caesars in TJ. Have you been there?

This is $8.50

I love this place

I have, very /comfy/

I love Acapulco tropical but the nearest one is an hour away so I don't go there often but their floutas are so damn good

I would eat at my local taco truck 3-4 times a week if I had the money. It's delicious and they have a lot of different shit.

Where do you live?

Seems weird to me that they also have english. Is that normal?

Tijuana is right over the US border, so I'm sure they have a lot of tourists from the US

Also, why is the price listed in USD?

its a semi touristy area.

there's no mexican restaurant in my city, I'm not american.

I'd cry.

where do you live?

Mexico is probably awesome if you're not poor

aalborg

common all over tj, rosarito, ensenada most of baja will take us dollars. tho some tiendas modify the exchange rate when you pay with dollars.

do you really think a mobster would spend his time on Veeky Forums?

a big chunk of Mexicans live comfy, middle class lifestyles
interesting. Is Monterrey also like that?

>a big chunk of Mexicans live comfy, middle class lifestyles
a big chunk of mexicans are cartels

Acapulco tropical is all over the USA have you people never seen one?

trondheim

no, I live in New York. I thought he mentioned Tijuana, though.

do you live in florida by any chance?

>i've never left my town and assume everyone has the same stuff where they live

>Monterrey

its a big city and sometimes its just easier to exchange at the banks, some require an account to exchange dollars to mxn some dont or try one of the cambios.
if you must carry dollars keep all your bills smaller than 20. its a pain in the ass to wait in back of some jackass who thinks they can exchange a 50 or 100 bill at a tiny tienda like its a circle k market in the states.

I've lived in CA, MN, WI, IL, OH, NJ, and NY and I've never even heard of this place. What do you mean by "all over the US"? Does US stand for something else to you? Union of South Africa? United States of Mexico?

I could become a mobster if that makes you more comfortable :^)
Yeah I cry, every time I toast chile de árbol indoors. It gives it a lot of flavor to any fish or shrimp but it takes tears even from the most manly (Or those assholes who can cook outdoors any time they want)

o.0
I need to try fried lemon slices.

That is fried banana, and if you haven't tried those then do it

>tostones
>fried lemons

KeKd

tijuana

almejas. yum.

we have a small bungalow in col vicente guerrero a little bit south of Tj. When we drive through town we always stop at the market and order food at chicos almeja bar on the side of the road. The clams are huge here. Most of what ensenada and tj consume come from the bays in this area.

This photo looks like it came from a 60s cookbook.

I thought they were plantains

Platanos Fritos
Patacones
Tostones

mismo

Is Mexico we call all of those "plátanos" so when translating they all come out as "banana". Unless you want to spend God knows how much time explaning why we call that banana "Plátano Limón" (Lemon Banana) and that other one "Plátano Macho" (Male Banana)

gracias muchachos

>"Plátano Macho"

You've got to go back.

le funny trump maymay XD

>Tattoos on knuckles
>Grease monkey nails
>Authentic Mexican cuisine

California tryhards lel

I am in Mexico, there is no way that I am leaving all this food behind

Fuck off manlet.

I love my local place because it's authentic, but they also give you the option to order it "american style", aka cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and tomato. I almost always get it mexican style, but it's a nice option to have if I'm in the mood for more tex-mex style food

Bah! bruh. There are those one dollar sign rated restaurants you regret going cause half of the plate is already pre-made and this one of em.

Try Food trucks. Some might serve plate dishes.

This menu kinda expensive.

I second this. Has a lot of salsa roja. Its going to cut you a nuevo ano.

The food truck I go to serves plate dishes. They cook them right in front of you, too.
Here in NY 2.50-3.00 per taco is the norm, even in Mexican neighborhoods

>2.50-3.00 per taco is the norm

how horrifying

they've been very good so far, though. I hear that trucks in the West Coast sell tacos for 1 dollar, I wonder how good those are.

90% of the tacos that sell for 1 dollar are shit. There's no way you're gonna find 1 dollar tacos with homemade tortillas at that price

Even the 3 dollar ones I just mentioned use premade tortillas. But, they seem to use good ingredients.

I have to imagine that a taco that sells for 1 dollar isn't exactly high quality. I'm wondering if they're authentic style at least, or are they taco bell tier.

Basically the place where all the Mexicans eat
Unfortunately it's becomes super popular here and they've been straying to cater to a more American taste
Thankfully they've only added to the menu and not replaced though

damn that's a lot of cilantro

I just found this, it has ads from many food related stuff near Tijuana, I could scan it and upload it