Ck humor

Veeky Forums humor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/ck/Find-a-small-piece-of-chicken-on-the-ground-in-my-roomHaven-t-eaten-chicken-in-2-daysStare-at-it-for-awhileeat-itit-tastes-amazing-a258750
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

? it's just ground beef and a sweet potato

throw some veggies on the side and i'd eat that

lmao

Thats pretty good.

Does anybody have the one of user making steak and burning it?

Or when someone made Marie's italian tomato sauce

a classic

this one is the best

>the closest thing I had to dress shoes
I'm fucking dead.

Does anyone have floor chicken?

4chandata.org/ck/Find-a-small-piece-of-chicken-on-the-ground-in-my-roomHaven-t-eaten-chicken-in-2-daysStare-at-it-for-awhileeat-itit-tastes-amazing-a258750

Oh wait I found it

Old favorite

I had been out drinking again tonight, it was all I could manage to unlock the door, stumble into the house, then relocking the door, before I stumbled over to the couch and passed out.

It was a dark and stormy night, amongst the raucous of howling wind and errant tree branches striking the house, the sound of the kitchen door's window pane being shattered could hardly be discerned. A gloved hand reaches through and fumbles with the lock before roughly shoving the door open. I remain asleep, oblivious to the outside world.

The figure inspects the interior further, missing my presence on the couch, he proceeds upstairs and down the hall. Reaching the master bedroom, the door is already open a crack, my wife was waiting for me. Entering the room, the figure moved carelessly and hit the dresser with his boot. My wife awakens startled and reaches for the lamp switch, turning it; light floods the room, revealing the gruff visage of the intruder. She screams, but the man is upon her swiftly, he muffles her cry with his hand, he grabs the metal lamp and bludgeons her repeatedly with it, only dropping it after several blows had been dealt. Stepping back, he is confronted with the deed, all he needed was a fix, something to sell, and all too quickly he had become a murderer.

He ran from the scene, with all the speed that he could, through the hall, down the stairs, past my still sleeping figure on the couch, through the kitchen door and out into the darkness.

I awoke approaching noon. Sitting there, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I scolded myself. I had promised her I wouldn't go to the bar again this week. Getting up, I pass the kitchen archway without looking inside, I climb the stairs and walk down the hall, finally entering the master bedroom. The grisly scene unfurled before my eyes, the stark truth of it obvious even in my hung-over state: my wife had been killed in the most brutal fashion.

If there ever was a reason for an Egg McMuffin, this is it.

holy shit

Other old classics include Sogwich, MSG in Meat/Pain head, PHR Salt...Sceak, Angie. Man, Veeky Forums was funny back in the day.

Another favorite quote of mine:
Can you grow fruit indoors?
>>Your mom managed to.

tl;dr

Is this a men in black joke?

whats wrong with this? two quarters make a half right?

are those prunes and cheerios?

I must say this one is lost on me even if I did laugh

>steak, egg, and cheese biscuit
I hope he meant bagel. their biscuits suck

>fucking with emotionally fragile 13 year olds and putting the idea in their head that strangers know where you live and could find you and kidnap you if they wanted to

No that's jalapeƱos Cheerios and cigarettes

Oh okay, thanks.

Top notch.

Frenchfag here, i don't get it.

Why not say half of whatever a cup is.
The OP fucked up but i don't know where...

2.25 cups

not 1/4 cup x2

I know this is a joke but my grandmother legit did this

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

...oh, right.

thx

this is the world we live in senpai

I love jack

checked

>he forgot to edit out a (You)

>He never added a diet coke instead of 2 liter Dr Pepper
Wasted oppurtunity tbqh.

beautiful

>people would bother doing this

shameful display

nice digits user

Haha THATS RICH

ty

Samefag. Fuck off. We're not buying your shit.

filename

>that perfect circular hole

My fucking sides.

this is the least funny post I've ever seen because in includes both jack and cuckk

>Nice try, I can use MS paint

Jack please go.

cuck meme is getting old i don't know how /pol/ is going to keep it up through november

people like you are ruining this board

Stay mad, retard. You can't just force unfunny garbage like that.

Man the harpoons!

so not enough flour?

haha

please be real

2 slice toaster
what do you do when you only want one piece of toast?
throw in trash
a waste of perfectly good slice of bread
worst "invention" ever