Or chorizo?

Pinkie Pie booty

stop

Fuck off, donkey molester.

iwtcird

Six hot loads on the sergeants hat

Is that Caitlin Jenner?

Uni. Oysters. Semen. Chocolate.

CORNMEAL: Put in the mixture before the flour. Use stone-ground cornmeal NOT yellow or white cornmeal.
DOUGH: Add a little bit of water to the dough if needed to get all of the flour in there. Use onion salt, & add a TSP of garlic powder. Cover with olive oil and plastic wrap & let the dough sit for 2 to 3 days. I know this is probably a shocker, but this is what the Chicago pizza places do. It ferments the dough & adds a strong wonderful flavor to it. Don't store in the fridge until fermented.
PREP: Put the dough over the side of the pan, cheese slices up the side, then fold over the crust back on it. Coat pan with olive oil, & sprinkle cornmeal, parmesan, & Italian seasoning. Adds flavor & keeps the dough from sliding when spreading it out. Cheese first, then toppings, more cheese, then sauce.

user, if that doesn't turn you on at least a little, I don't know what would

Venison tenderloin rare with rosemary and thyme, served with a split pea/pesto puree and a Pinotage. If we even make it to dessert without taking things to bed, follow it up with dark chocolate and port.

Dead serious, I've had two girls who looked like they were having mild orgasms when they first tasted that venison.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
L

Yerba mate

Wrong. Can you even get uni in England?

UNIX/FreeBSD

These replies are equally degenerate.

Freebase coke

pyugem bark

we must pull up our pants

>kike star
Get out

Steak - Rare

Is it not dangerous to eat game rare?

Deer don't typically carry anything in their meat that's dangerous to humans when ingested. It's the omnivores and predators like bears that have the nasty stuff we can catch because their physiology and diet is more like our own. This is where ancient taboos against pork came from most likely.