What's for breakfast ck?

What's for breakfast ck?
Pic related A&W sausage and egger
Not a big fan of the bun but the sausage is perfect for mornings

Theres nothing in the fridge and I'm contemplating hitting up the Donald for breakfast before I got shopping. My roommates trashed the kitchen so I don't really want to cook in it either

I had steel cut oats, a dash of cinnamon, and some diced dried apricots all of which had been soaking overnight in my rice cooker and was automatically cooked and ready for me after I got out of the shower this morning.

bean chili and bread, like every day.

I resisted the fast food Jew

My attempt at a french omlette

I wish I had that place around here

nice sauteed onions. the light coating of egg is so avante garde

[Heavy breathing]

I like my onions and I like my garlic bitch boy

A good german frühstück

Dark bread with "fleischsalat" (cold, fine sausage cuts with mayonnaise) and mushroom sausage

made a breakfast quesadilla with the stuff I had in the fridge

>2 burrito shells
>leftover shredded cheddar
>parmesan and romano cheese mix
>tomato basil sauce with added oregano
microwaved the quesadilla until melted cheese, then put sauce on top of it folded it over and microwaved it again.

rustic tasting tomato basil sauce is basically a smoother version of salsa

Jesus fucking christ clear you goddamned table off before you sit down to have a fucking meal i am fucking boiling over right now YOU WILL CLEAR THAT TABLE OFF

> FLEISCHSALAT

kein obst? Wie eklig

Wegen diesen sind meisten Deustchen so dick

sorry, bin halt kein neet, ich brauch halt kraft fuer den tag

und zudem war das um ca 11, war also eher brunch

Homemade granola, with craisins, walnuts, sliced almonds and banana chips. Cheapest yogurt from costco on the side.

You would be shocked at how easy it is to make granola. Bulk oats, coconut flakes, brown sugar, cinnamon, little salt, vanilla, veg oil, honey, mix it up, bake it at 350 for 15m, stir it, bake it another 15m, let it cool for 30, break it up mix in the fruits and nuts and put it away in a tub.

just maple miniwheats, I'm super lazy, all my cooking energy goes into dinner.

Semen

Burrito shell? You mean tortillas, you goddamn moron?

My dad dropped by and got me a sausage egg mcmuffin, hash brown and orange juice

sweet porridge: sweet glutinous rice with coconut milk and red sugar, typical south east asian sweet breakfast

with tea

Two sausages, a bread roll, and a fried egg. Same every weekday, because subsidised canteen.

Lunch was a steak and sausage omelette, because that's what was in the fridge as leftovers.

>That preformed hash brown
>Resisting fast food Jew

No you made fast food at home.

>burrito shells
The fuck?
Also using a microwave to make quesadillas?
Just die you scum.

The first time I had the A&W breakfast sandwich I was a bit disappointed by the hamburger bun, but I really like it now.

You can get it with a different bread now, an English muffin I think, but the bun is the way to go.

Last year they had a pepper sauce breakfast sandwich and that was amazing.

I honestly didn't even know they had breakfast.

Honorable mention: A&W Chilli Cheese fries are fucking GOAT.

oatmeal + brown sugar + peanut butter + banana and coffee

cheap, tasty, filling, and also cheap

Why is it so dark?

you do know that steel cut oats being healthier for you is a lie, right? Any benefit gained is almost negligible compared to a more processed and ground down form of oats.

You could have made a cock and balls if you moved the apples over to the right next to the shaft I mean omelet.

Scrambled eggs and fried bologna
Took the eggs off a little early so they're still soft and moist as fuck
Pretty good stuff.

Of course the nutritional information is the same. I eat steel-cut because I prefer the taste and texture.

>pick what you want in omelette + 3+ eggs, small pan
>toss as much butter as you can into the pan
after that, follow your typical omelette procedure, and there you go. french omelette.
the only difference between an omelette and a french omelette is the excessive increase in the amount of butter.