I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2016 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=360 degrees turn and walk away
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I missed you so much.

0/10. See me after class.

Hey, we all have bad days. Just try to move on as best as you can.

>At McDonalds
>Receive food
>"Enjoy your meal"
>"Y.....you too..."
>....
>Do 360
>Walk away

if you do a 360 you will be facing the same direction you started in

>that's the joke

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=360 degrees turn and walk away

Go away, summer.

Its not a very funny joke, it doesn't even make cence

I just put my ear buds in a pretend to be listening to my audio book, then I bring my food home and eat it in bed before I cry myself to sleep

He was in a drive thru, it's one-way. You have to go the same direction to exit.

>urbandictionary
>calls someone summer
lol newfag trying to be old

:(

#exposed

At this point, I'm not sure how far down the levels of irony go with the 360 thing.

pretty fucking far

not far enough

Fucking newfags, don't you realize pretending to not get the joke is the new fucking meta troll? I can't believe you fall for such obvious fucking bait.

AHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!

I KNEW THAT WAS A TROLL. IT IS *YOU* WHO HAS BEEN HAD!

This needs to stop RIGHT NOW

Wow someone's mad

Hi. I also understood the joke.

This exact copy pasta is also up on /B/ right now.
Never understood posting copy pasta.

It's a mixture of boredom and lack of originality.