Meme or legitimately good?

meme or legitimately good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Boyardee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, dummy.

Tastes like logarithms in a can.

the best. especially the big beefaroni and the beans 'n' weenies.

Shit I meant loogies.

Autocorrect

Their spaghetti is underrated.

it's baby food. Hormel is a slightly better option for adults.

>implying OP's an adult

I want Veeky Forums crossposters to leave

good if eaten once every few months, otherwise it's a can of I-want-to-die

Fucking nasty ass sauce.

Pretty much garbage. The overstuffed ravioli is pretty much the only thing I'd eat.

Good in it's own way. If you want to eat it don't eat it all the time or anything.

No worse than eating an MRE.

Obviously not a substitute for real pasta and gravy you autists but the spaghetti and meatballs were delicious and cheap, good college food

All I eat are Desert Storm-era MREs, three meals a day.

Have you ever taken a shit?

Twice a week, and I barely have to wipe

Always have one in the pantry. They also sell the sauce in cans, and I use that on my pizzas, too.

It's basically a tomato pie like the ones they sell in Utica, NY and the surrounding areas.

We actually made a bunch of those when I worked at the jail.

I know several people that have gone to Italy and come back saying all the pasta there tastes like Chef Boyardee. So, either both are good, or shit.

You're kinda selling me on this. That's a lot of free time to learn karate or fuck with truckers on a cb base station or set garbage can fires.

The only time I eat that is when I'm black out drunk. Last week when I woke up sitting in my computer chair the front of my shirt was covered in the sauce. Evidently I'd just started plucking the ravioli out of the can with my fingers then fell asleep halfway through eating them.

They are either retards or hopeless plebs

or they're lying.

This cat really likes it, but he also licks his own ass. Which probably tastes better than Chef Boyardee.

it is legitimately good.

I only ever eat it while camping

ah, the finer things in life

I love eating this stuff right out of the can.

Cold too right?

Of course.

those pizza kits are actually good.

my crazy grandma makes them, puts raw hamburger directly on top of the dough/sauce, sprinkles canned parmesan it, then adds a pack of hormel pepperoni. no real cheese.

it's sounds like some disgusting white trash abomination, and it is, but it's so fucking good.

>raw hamburger

This makes me uncomfortable. I'm betting it cooks all the way, but FUCK

>Eat some regular ravioli, my favorite
>Around half of them are fused together and hard in the middle
The fictitious dead cartoon chef needs to step it the fuck up
Beefaroni is good too but the pieces of meat in the sauce kind of suck, too many in quantity

he was a real guy. he founded the original company.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Boyardee

>Local gook ruins everything

that pizza sauce that comes with the box is fucking magical

fucking animals

Tip top kekarooni

It's the best Italian cuisine I've had, thoroughly cooked which is a problem I find with other Italian food

Never get this though, it is WAY too spicy, literally inedible because of how hot it is

Big beefaroni is was more better and authentic.

>white boy mouth

Anything frozen/in a can is automatically shit you fat fucking pricks. Jesus fucking christ. Why is this so hard to understand, why do people continually discuss this shit.