PIZZA DELIVERY TIME

Hi Veeky Forums I want to order some pizza to eat while I watch the Cubs vs Giants game tonight. What do I order??

Choices are:
Pizza Hut
Papa John's
Dominos
Jet's

Order a pepperoni hotdogbites pizza from Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut, It's the flavor of now.

>Order a pepperoni hotdogbites pizza from Pizza Hut.

Also pic was only tangently related as I believe the hot dog pizza has been discontinued and it wasn't even that good.

>sports and shitty chain pizza

Make your own pizza and watch Game of Thrones instead.

dominos handmade pan.

>Game of Thrones
>Making your own pizza

Good lord my man

Neither. Go to the farmer's market and buy all fresh ingredients and make it yourself. You best order some European cheese online too if you want it to not taste like raccoon piss. Maybe a nice aged casu marzu.

>watch the Cubs vs Giants game tonight
Go pick it up yourself from local amazing actually brick oven or ny style place, get good topping choices. Take n bake a Walmart raw pizza...

If I had to order from the list, I'd pick pizza hut. Their original crust with the garlic and cheese sprinkles or pretzel salt isn't so bad, and for like $10 you get unlimited toppings with online ordering, so get the hot cherry peppers, pepperoni, spinach, mushroom, whatever you want. Can even make some weird choices, like a sriracha drizzle on top.

Papa Johns seems awful lately. Only thing going is the dipping sauce, which shouldn't be needed if the crust was better.

>Jet's is an option
>considering anything else

do this. and make sure you always wear your collar up so people know you are shic and cultured and cool.

Weakest troll game I have ever seen.

I'm not a fan of brick ovens or baking my own pizza. They don't really have unlimited toppings these days, I think it caps out at 5 or something. They used to have unlimited toppings, and a friend and I ordered one with so much stuff on it the lid didn't close all the way and we had to eat it with forks. It wasn't good.

I wasn't blown away by Jet's last time I had it but am willing to give it another choice

Papa's in the house

>pizza thread
>not a single chicago joke
Is it over?

I don't think you know what a "joke" is.

Dominoes, get a ham and bacon pizza and some of those parmesean bites.

I want to so bad right now but I only have $20 to my name at the moment so it's ramen for me tonight.
>tfw you're only 1 order away from a free pizza on dominoes too

J E T S

Domino's
>Cheese it up
Cheese it up
>Cheese it up
Cheese it up
>Cheese it up
Cheese it up
>Cheese it up

Too greasy. They're good tasting but very greasy.

Brit here to give you a bit of advice:

Dominos

Domino's

>casu marzu

no thanks dude, I don't like maggots jumping on my cheese

>fellow Brits liking Domino's
Their sauce is basically jam. I'll give Americans a pass since I don't know if their chains are different to ours, but there's no excuse for preferring that sugary shit to Pizza Hut or Papa John's.

>haha just make it yourself it will taste better
90% of people don't have the equipment (pizza stone, brick wood fired oven, etc) to make a tasty pizza
>oh but you can make a decent pizza with average household ingredients/tools
99% of people don't have the skill to make it, or even make it taste good should they throw dough sauce and cheese into their oven

why do people insist that you waste money on trying to do something yourself when you don't want to do it yourself and you are explicitly asking for something that doesn't involve doing it yourself being told to do it yourself is the most pretentious answer available
the majority of people who give you that answer aren't even capable of doing it themselves, they just insist on feeling better than you who just wants to eat a pizza and not spend all day attempting to make one

Midwest US, Papa John's is trash and Pizza hut it more edible trash
Both of them use way more sugar in their sauce than they need to
Pizza hut employees don't know how to make a decent pizza, I asked for spinach and instead of laying it on top and spreading some olive or canola oil so they don't shrivel up and dehydrate, they just plopped some on after the pizza was done cooking
Papa John's is for white trash so much so that they only way they can get people to buy their pizza is by hiring celebrity football players and nascar racers to endorse their pizza

Domino's is basically the only decent chain because it has a standard of quality, by which I mean the range of pizza quality from worst to best, is higher than all others

Jet's pizza is essentially Little Caesars deep dish, but more expensive and it takes longer to cook

The only place I've ever had a decent white pizza was our local Dewey's pizza
My favorite pizza is from a place called racanelli's which has several locations around the area

Papa Johns and Pizza Hut are shit in the UK at least.

I got a pizza from Papa Johns on saturday and the base was fucking awful.

desu this desu

Does Pizza Hut still have the big flavor dippers?

I dont see it on the website

buy a damn digiornos

I thought that was delivery

I'd say Jet's just because I'm pretty sure that's a regional chain and regional/local chains usually beat the tar out of national ones.

Yes, Jet's is very good - very good - and pretty much kicks everybody's ass but it is so greasy. I love Jet's but hate the grease.

If I was a health advisor, I warn you against eating it more than once per month. And I hope you friggin exercise!

OP here,

I ordered Jet's pizza last night. Today I had terrible diarrhea, and I can usually eat anything without intestinal distress.

Thanks Jet's!

It's not delivery. It's Digiornos...!

>ordering pizza twice in a row
>fat

>too greasy
if jets is too greasy how the hell are dominos and pizza hut even an option? both are far more greasy