From /pol/ here. Do I drink alone in my room tonight or not Veeky Forums? pic related, its all i have

from /pol/ here. Do I drink alone in my room tonight or not Veeky Forums? pic related, its all i have.

Yes.

Is /pol/ really moderates shitposting or is that bullshit?

And are you lying to make yourself feel better?

nice dubs. you realize though that not being completely sober is degenerate when you could easily be doing something more productive with your Sunday unless you are an underage kid then go ahead and get drunk

There certainly moderates there, and ironic posting, but the irony is is the passion, not the message. Many of them believe in what they post, but are just outrageous with presenting it.
Yes the "/pol/ is satire" meme is bullshit, but its meta like Movie theater threads on /tv/, "how much music do you have" threads on /mu/, and Pizza posting, vegan, or cast iron here

There are*

im 22 here. I was fishing at the beach all day yesterday so Im recovering from sunburn; so Im not doing any physical activitities

/pol/ is one of the very few places of discussion on the internet that hasn't turned into a tender liberal hugbox of tolerance, so of course it's going to be counter counter-culture if you will. a couple years ago it used to be stormfront lite, but most of that shit has been cleaned up. Anyone who thinks /pol/ is too racist or not PC enough is missing the fucking point and needs to go to a more appropriate site.

this guy has the right idea. It's a lot of shitposting, but it's centered around the idea that aggressive societal polices and undesirable behavior needs to be discussed, and more importantly made fun of.

but anyways, OP should mix that shit with 7-up

What's a bottle that's the standard of high in alc % but low in cost and shit taste

/pol/tards are brainwashed by hatred. It's a very toxic ideology, and I hope you're able to get out of it.

/pol/ had me convinced for two years that I'm not actually transgender. It wasn't actually helpful, in retrospect.

We should have convinced you to visit a therapist, instead.

hey faggot

fuck off forget

thanks my man.

you're not transgendered, you're just fucking confused sexually because faggotry is thrown at you 24/7 by retarded and dysfunctional people.

Yes.

>you're not transgendered, you're just fucking confused sexually because faggotry is thrown at you 24/7 by retarded and dysfunctional people
See I told myself that for years. Very badly wanting to believe something doesn't make it true though. Go figure, huh? I'm also bisexual, is that zionist conspiracy too?

FWIW I still hate Israel, but I'm over the /pol/ propaganda.

Implying therapists don't just confirm "yes, you're experiencing gender dysphoria, you might be trans. Think about it."

They were right you mentally ill cuck.

Do you actually have feelings for both men and women or are you just sexually promiscuous?

>mentally ill
Mental illness is a buzzword, yo. It has no real meaning beyond "we've found X behavior to be dysfunctional, so we're going to categorize it as a disorder." This does nothing in regards to actually offering a solution.

>implying they won't just prescribe you loonypills till you exit this phase

Define "feelings." I've got a dick, but I feel more emotional intimacy with men. I've had more relationships with women though. And I enjoy sex with both.

The solution is euthanasia

>look at me! i'm speshul! my gender!
Surgeons that do gender reassignments must really enjoy their job. Removing the sexual organs of the mentally disabled and removing them from the gene pool. Nothing says "no breeding for you" like slicing open someone's penis and binning someone's balls.

when you put it that way it actually sounds like a solid career choice.

Like when you see a boy or girl that you think you have a crush on do you get butterflies? Have you felt that before, for both genders?

And with both genders have you ever thought? Boy is feel really bad if I ever lost them? And have you felt "I can see myself dying happy together" with both genders?

I don't have crushes, desu I'm surrounded by retards.

This is why your ideology can't be taken seriously, you see? There's really no room for euthanasia in the modern west, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Transgender women already have massive suicide and murder rates, but that's not enough for you, is it?

>look at me! i'm speshul! my gender!
Nobody wants to be fucking trans, you mong. Did you miss the part where I said I listened to /pol/ about this shit for years? I literally became a radical right-winger just to try to convince myself. Didn't work.

Why are you hanging out with retards? You keep sounding more and more like a degenerate.

Did you ever think that you're just a horny kid and you're not genuinely bi?

Thread started as derailed and went from catastrophe to complete clusterfuck of autism

Fuck this gay thread

I like that whiskey, goes well with my autism.

They have massive suicide rates because surgical mutilation and hormones don't fix a broken mind.
Yeah, and nobody wants to be ill either. Hurry up with your 'transition' euthanasia program and get out of the gene pool already.

Nice doubel dubs
>Do I drink alone in my room tonight

I guess you can. I feel like a loser if I just drink all by myself in my room. Idk I'm kind of a sad cunt, so thats probably why I feel like drinking by yourself is depressing.