Hola Veeky Forums

Hola Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums here,

Total retard when it comes to cooking. What's an easy, effective way to cook rice and beans?

Also, if you're feeling generous, I could use any tips on cooking vegetables period.

Gracías compañeros. Por tu amabilidad te doy tits.

To piggyback on OP, what rice/beans pairings are good?

>Veeky Forums here,

what does that have to do with anything?

get a pressure cooker with a steamer insert.

throw 2 cups of water in it with 1 cup of white rice. (if you want brown rice Veeky Forums then use just over a cup of brown rice.. like 1.25 cups)

put a half pound of beans in the steamer basket and leave the steamer stand out.. just put the beans down in the rice and water in the steamer basket.

close up the pressure cooker and put it on high till it starts to steam. cook for 12 minutes. turn off stove top and move to cold stove station or trivet. release the steam.

whalla. rice and beans. very little vitamin or protein loss due to the quick pressure cooker cook time and sealed system.

1. rice cooker
2. beans in can. they're already cooked

Muchas gracías amigo. Más tits para tú.

Quiero instruciones para cocinar comida que es bueno para la salud, duh.

Damn that pic makes me want to fap
But I already fapped today and I don't like fapping multiple times a day

Wash your rice before you cook it
Usually 2-3 passes should be enough
You don't HAVE to wash it so you can experiment if you want to or not
Put rice and beans in a pot and fill with water
Generally fill it so you can put your hands on top of the rice and the water will just barerly not be enough to submerge your fingers(assuming you have average sized hands)
Cook it on medium heat covered
Cook time will depend on how much rice you cook and all that

Also consider having quinoa
You cook it just like rice but the nutritional value is pretty good

Mommy mommy!

I want milky!

whats /cks opinion on mommy son relationships? There seems to be a lot of girls here compared to other boards

r9k here

>Veeky Forums here

No one cares faggot you faggots are worse then girls who post on Veeky Forums and start with "Ima girl" for attention

disregard good tasting food

i banged ur mom last night lul

No one cares about your gainz faggot don't talk to me or my son ever again

my mom is married

the concept of mommy son relationships doesnt have to be and often isnt with your own mother. its a step in mother so to speak that roleplays as mommy and youre the little boy

ive completely seperated my birth mother from the concept of mommy gf, and only think of my birth mother when someone mentions my real mom like on Veeky Forums like you just did.

Hurr durr guys I lift!! Did u guys hear me? I said I lift!!!!!1!!

Fuck off

*pushes you*

BACK OFF MY FROG FRIEND

Why are you using Google Translate to post in Spanish? I find it strange that you pretend to know it.

>>>faggotgymville

Hey guys, I lift, I just came out the gym where, I lift, and I was wondering if (since I lift) you guys could help me cook (don't forget I lift) beans (lift) and rice? It's so I, can lift, at the gym where, I lift. Lift lift lift

Get a rice cooker that can also do saute and slow cooking too. Most mid-range rice cookers can these days.

Follow the directions that came with the rice cooker to cook the rice.

The beans? First soak the beans overnight. Next morning grab an onion and chop it.

Get some cooking oil in the rice cooker pot and put it on saute. Throw the onions in, shake a little salt and pepper on them, and saute them until they're sweated. You don't really have to do this, but it helps. Throw some garlic in at the last minute, cook it a little bit.

Get your beans, drain them, put them in. Get some chicken stock (or water), pour in just enough to cover the beans. Set the rice cooker to slow cook, medium, 8 hours.

Go away for 6 of those hours. Salt the bean broth to taste. Go away for the last 2 hours, then take them up and enjoy.

For rice I've got this small recipe, so good you can even eat the rice w/o anything else;

* Mince half an onion and a clove of garlic
* In a pot warm up about couple of teaspoons of oil (olive preferably)
* Add onion and garlic, let it turn golden
* When golden add rice (about a cup), I use long grain / Basmati
* Let rice fry up for a bit while stirring from time to time until also a bit gold (2-3 minutes)
* Add water (2 cups)
* When simmering add salt to taste and let cook

It goes great with anything, an easy one is with a couple of fried eggs

>put rice and beans in pan
>cover with water, add salt
>bring to the boil
>go to gym to get more Veeky Forums
>come home, clean up the mess
>scrape rice and beans from bottom of pan
>enjoy

also works with pasta and tomatoes or potatoes and peas

mandatory request for sauce

Are you guys fucking 12? I swear Veeky Forums has some of the most faggoty posters on Veeky Forums but at least it's sparse

this girl is literally perfect and it makes me mad as fuck that i will never touch her

Don't ask about my age bro ask me if I lift

Pro tip: I do

Boil a shot load of rice, use a few cans of beans, drain all but one can, perferably black beans. Throw in fresh diced onion and add some premixed seasoning like cuban or steak rub.

Then mix it all up and cook on the stove for about 20min medium heat, stirring every other minute or more.

Done. Throw em in storage containers. Add meat if you want like ham, sausage crumbles, beef or shredded chicken.