A new american style diner opened up near my house in ontario, so i gave it a try

a new american style diner opened up near my house in ontario, so i gave it a try.

is all american food like this?

Wtf is on top? Butter?

>is all american food like this?
Basically, yeah. Americans will eat anything as long as it makes them stop feeling hungry, hence why they don't care about actual taste in their """""culture""""".

i think it was mozzarella

our poutine in america has shredded "mozzarella" like they put on our pizza and chicken gravy on it. at least that's what I have found in vermont.

that name sounds french. is it a cajun thing?

what country is your city of ontario in? or are you just trying to get a rise out of someone?

do you seriously not know where ontario is?

>american style dinner
>plate of one of the most canadalandish foods there are

I do know where it is. do you seriously not know what poutine is?

>Canada

More like Quebec, it only got popular in the rest of canada in the last 10 years.

that's why I am so suprised how shitty the poutine is in vermont. they even fly both flags at the gas stations by the interstate here.

>More like Quebec, it only got popular in the rest of canada in the last 10 years.

Bullshit. I made the mistake of being in Calgary and Edmonton in 2002 and poutine was everywhere but the sushi joints.

>classic image.jpg

>OP tries and fails to make bait: THE THREAD

sure thing buddy, keep claiming Quebec's culture as Canada's culture because it's the only culture this country has, beside multiculturalism.

> disco fries.jpg
Not everything is drenched in gravy here
That would be nasty

Buttmad european detected

Amerifat detected.

both countries have their own pros and cons, no need to get upset.

Which country from europe are you from? The asses we kicked or the asses we saved?

>Europe
>country
Amerifat detected.

>Replying to obvious bait by making a comment about bait

Babbys first day on Le Chan de quatre?

99.9% sure hes baiting

I live close to hollywood and I went to Smoke's Poutinerie to try it for the first time and it was amazing. Do you maple leaves approve of Smokes?
Definitely looked better than that pic OP posted.

smoke's is trash. fucking terrible soggy fries, powder gravvy, everything over salted or tasting of freezer burn

Nah, mine was fine.
The fries are actually great right out of the frier by themselves.

You can't get poutine here, but honestly if I felt like it I probably could just make it myself. I mean it's just fries, cheese curds, and gravy

yeah, americans love poopatine.

there's two Smoke's in my city and the one in the tourist area charges $3 more for everything, which I always found hilarious

You know fampai, it's not even the thread that rustles me anymore, it's all the idiots who don't recognize it for what it is

Lol that is a Canadian original, gtfo

Lol implying there is a difference between one Canada and another Canada.

Fucking Vermont.

cheese curds.

thing chunks of sharp white cheddar, or maybe something milder.

still don't know why poutine isn't more popular in the US, other than hating canadians, and rightfully so.

it;s their most popular dish other than chow mein and dumplings, the ice-coated gook fucks.

Actually we kicked and saved all their asses at one or another. Suck my Bald Eagle's cock as he perches atop fucking rail gun.

That's awesome

>doesn't even deny the point, just immediately descends into ad hominem insults

Gravy on fries...
That shit wouldn't cross border patrol leaf boy

I deny the point.

I'm in northern ontario and everyone eats poutine here

>still don't know why poutine isn't more popular in the US

It's just something that never really caught on. Like hockey in non-cold areas.

I'm American and i'm not familiar... french fries?

are the freedom fries in the OP chicago style?

CA, FL, TX, AZ and GA all have professional hockey teams. CA and FL multiple ones.
Wish my state had a team.

What makes you think that?

>Europe
>not a collection of states to form glorious country
>proud of """muh culture"""
>kys

>canada asking what american food is like

canadians are contratians as fuck with america
your food is the same. Canada identity is litterally saying we are not americans guys we swear

Europe is not a country, user.

We do it in New York too, shitstain.