What's the most authentic meal you've ever had?

What's the most authentic meal you've ever had?

either a quarter pounder or a big mac with a large fry and coke at mcdonalds in iowa. Probably the most authentic american I have ever had.

Pretty easy to tell between a quarter pounder and a big Mac, especially since McDonald's is in most countries. Why are you pretending?

big mac and fries mcdonalds my nig

or a half smoke from the local asian spot down in NE DC wit my nigs

I have had both many times as I am an american. I'm not sure which is more authentic, probably the big mac because it is definitely an american creation.

Doesn't really explain the faux confusion

>what is the most authentic food you have had?
>either this or this with this.

you read it wrong. sometimes things don't communicate properly over text-based conversations.

My grandma visited from mexico and made us tamales from scratch with the best homemade salsa verde I have ever had.

Went to an old schoolmates wedding party, I believe he was Iraqi possibly Saudi. After several rounds of dates and coffee, they served something called kabsa. Basically it's just a huge tray of basmati with a sheep head staring at you right in the middle. You actually have to sit eat it like a starving savage or they look at you like you just fucked all of their wives.the women were quarantined in a separate room to add to the authentic experience . Muslims are insane.

A bowl of boiled kale and potatoes.

A whole bunch of Chinese food ... In china

I get it now, I'm sorry. I've been drinking a tiny bit

>from mexico
Ew

Dude I bet that sweet and sour chicken was the shit.

Well, once when I was in grade school, a bully forced me to eat some dog shit.

So, Indian food.

quarter pounder doesn't exist in my country :

wouldn't touch any of that chink shit, looks fucking dreadful.

then get the royale with cheese you massive cunt

Probably Mexican food from this gas station

It's one of those ghetto gas stations you see on the side of the road that's falling apart and surrounded by niggers and spics. The sign says XXCEL FUEL and has fluorescent lights.

Inside the air is never on and basic things like sodas are just stuck in the fridges in boxes. There's loose toilet paper rolls for purchase etc the store is like that. The tobacco cases have locks and there's shitty /g/ tier ip cameras everywhere.

In the back there's a grill section and it's so dirty in that area I doubt its operating legally but the owner is back there cooking away regardless. His fat 13 year old son takes the orders since his wife operates the smoke shop that's attached to the store through the grill section. The son looks like the little Spanish kid from UP! Personified.

I always get a quesadilla and it's the best goddamn quesadilla I ever had. It's more Mexican than fucking a 15 year old at her quincenera in Mexico City on cinco de mayo while el chapo jizzes in your mouth. that's how authentic it is. It's literally the best Mexican food I've ever had in my life and I'm an avid lover of Mexican food.

Whenever I tell people they should stop there and try it they give me a weird look and say they'd rather not get shot or die from food poisoning but honestly I'm sure that grill cooks off whatever sort of weird Mexican virus there would be in the food and the gang members that hang around the store are pretty nice if you give them a dollar or two when they ask for donations.

I go like twice a week at the most. Every once in a while the owner will call out to his son that the gringo is back when I go in but I always call it a quesaDILLa with the L's so I can see why he does.

Anyways it's the most authentic Mexican food I've ever had or will had 10/10

Do you have an internet address for the rest of your blog?

Neapolitan food because I am from Naples. Outside of that, I don't know because I'm not the authority on other cultures to say whether food I've been fed from those cultures was authentic or not. I can tell you whether or not I liked it, but I can't speak to its authenticity and am not pretentious enough to think I can.

what is authentic food? made from animals and plants?

'cago deep dish 'za

Sushi from a place in the slums of Tokyo, tasted like ass but was working class at thge very least. That and street food like kebabs in Tokyo

>2016
>being this edgy

wew user, you must be a real player.

I had a pasta dish in Rome once, and I really think they put the most salt in the water that I've ever experienced to cook it. It was great.

kill yourself you fucking faggot

Döner Kebab in Berlin

Moved to New Mexico for a while, I had a brown friend whose mom didn't speak English. There was a class thing where we were supposed to make authentic food dishes and bring them
I was over when his mom made tamales
they were so authentic and she was kinda hot, small in the boob area though.

> not currywurst in Berlin

A mezze in Egypt. Falafel, ful medames, tabouleh, baba ghanoush, the lot.

>Not getting the joke

he's a brainwashed cuck, what did you expect?

Seafood soup from a local hole in the wall chinese food restuarant that has a complete secret Vietnamese sit down restaurant menu not printed in English. If the guy likes you he'll recommend items off that menu even if you dont speak any Vietnamese. but its mostly to cater to the local Vietnamese population while still getting the whites in there for the generic panda express crap. salt and pepper shrimp is amazing there too. It's deep fried whole shrimp with the shells and heads still on them. Who knew shrimp heads taste like concentrated shrimp chips, all the flavor is in the shells as well.

I made french toast once and it tasted pretty eggy. I'd consider that authentic.

I'll just stick with number 16 with egg roll and hot and sour soup.

I made the Jamie Oliver 'nara recipe, I'd say it's pretty authentic .

Please tell me you went to McDonald's afterwards.

filipino cookout

lots of rotten/fermented/organy/blood soupy things

General Tso's from this local japanese place

Kholodets at a Ukrainian restaurant in Moscow.
Also home made kvas

whats the most autistic meal youve ever had?

I had veal shnitzel in Vienna. The place wasn't some out-of-the-way hole in the wall, though, it was a really central place in the middle of an outdoor market/restaurant place. So, if that doesn't count, then probably eating these microwave-reheated fried bread-potato dumpling things in Salzburg. The lady who sold them was nice and worked a pretty humble looking food stall. I'd give my leg to have a bunch of those again.

Grandma's green bean casserole

Stopped at the Italian part of epcot at disney world, it was great. Everyone working there had been shipped in from Italy. 10/10 experience. Best 164 bucks I've ever spent.

mate of mine in cambodia showed me a fried beef thing where you take fried diced beef and dip into lime juice with salt/pepper and with a salad of sliced carrot, lettuce, cucumber and bananas (removing the skin around it), with a side of rice.

Shit was incredible also nobody there spoke English so they were sort of surprised when I was there but khmer dudes are total bros

For the first several posts, not just the OP, I read "authentic" as "autistic"

bowl of white rice topped with a slice of american cheese. sometimes a couple of packs of tacobell mild sauce if i want to spice it up

why is there so much fucking sugar in chinese food? everytime i get orange chicken at this one joint it's so fucking sweet it tastes like candy. you'd think that chinese people would all have diabetes by now

Taking club crackers, cutting up slices of cheese, and microwaving them

Had then when I vacationed in India was told it was a delicacy and it tasted like shit.

>go to beach
>find an oyster
>shuck it
>eat it

As far as raw oysters go that was pretty authentic.

>be child
>would only eat rice when it had cheese wiz mixed in (mostly because my mom made minute rice which is the absolute worst shit imaginable)
>at friends house for dinner
>they have rice
>ask if they have any cheese wiz
>what for user?
>mixing in with my rice
>they don't have any
>offer me some melted cheese on top
>say yes
>Its a craft singles slice on top of a pile of rice that was melted in the microwave
>to this day just remembering the smell makes me nauseous

Conch ceviche, watched the fucking dive master catch them shits and chop em up right on the boat, literally ate straight from the sea.