/tripfoods/

I'm putting together a grocery list for the next time I drop LSD with my girlfriend.

Mushies won't make me hungry all day, but I do like to eat fun foods (very slowly) on acid. I'm also on a cut so it will be a cheat day, no calorie counting.

>Pop-tarts
>Cookie Butter
>Dragonfruits
>Lychees
>Japanese Fizzy Candies
>Dates
>Sugar-free caffeinated water packets
>Pomegranate

Any other ideas? Also still deciding which flavor pop-tarts to get, I dont wan't a whole box so maybe I'll just get like 3 different flavor packs at a gas station or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Lion-Noisy-8-flavor-Japanese-JI-ICIC/dp/B004SUESLU
reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat a bunch of jalapenos. try to get the ones that look stressed, those are the best ones.

Tendies.
Za.
Salt and vinegar chips.

Hell no, I'm not the type to be eating "the spiciest foods I can," even when I'm sober.

I'm down for a stomachache, but not that kind of stomachache, ya know?

hhnnngggg

fuuck, look at these guys. I think this is the part I'm most excited about.

I didn't have these last time I tripped and I wish I did.

you dont want some acid with your acid?

Eh, these are good but greasy foods like chips are better when eaten one after another and that's not the type of eating I do on acid.

All of the foods I listed are fun to eat in small bites. Fruits, sweet things, stuff with fun textures like Cookie Butter that I can spread on the solid stuffs like Pop-tarts.

Sweet, sweet Pop-tarts. I think I'll try the Chocolate Chip flavor if I can.

I wish that was a tangy apricot filling.

I'm comfortable on 100ug, I'll be trying 150ug next time. Got some niiiicely reviewed darknet acid for $4/tab.

ok.

I'm sorry Guy, I just thought you meant I should eat more acid rather than food after I eat acid.

I want to go to Flavortown, not too-much-acidtown

You come across a bit of a weasel to be honest.
I would never trust you, tripping or not.

I meant acidic food with your acid...

I'm sorry, my misunderstanding.

That reminds me, I will have to bring some Cuties. All fruits are a pretty good time on psychs.

Oranges kill a mescaline buzz. You new to drugs, friendo?

These are the fizzy candies I have, btw

Find em on Amazon, highly recommended. Also worth a try are the 12 flavor Albanese gummy bears.

they do the opposite with mushrooms.

...No they don't?

Pics of gf

Then Veeky Forums will grant your wish

I'm not quite sure how to put that into an Amazon search...

That's okay, I'm tripping with my gf instead and she trusts me.

This was our hang from our last trip. I have a new hammock too that I want to eat Pop-tarts in.

search "hiroshima nagasaki" or "ching chong bing bong"

you'll find it.

amazon.com/Lion-Noisy-8-flavor-Japanese-JI-ICIC/dp/B004SUESLU

It has no effect beside placebo.
Niacin on the other hand...

You gonna post some trippy foods now or what?

This.

Might not seem by much but it ends up blowing your mind when you're under the influence.

Fun fact; also a good hangover cure.

PEARS
E
A
R
S

Ho Lee Fuk I'm gonna do this with the cookie butter. I might even get the Crunchy cookie butter, or that cookies n' creme spread next to the cookie butter at Trader Joe's.

Should I go for these, or a different breakfast cereal? I like eating dry cereal.

Maybe I should get some of these.

i weep for your asshole
you're gonna need a corkscrew

How can you eat that trash when you're on a psyche?
All I can think about is how the consumerist culture is being exploited.

>lsd and eat a bunch of food

that sounds fucking horrible. how fat are you that you can binge eat while you are tripping?

Not fat, BMI of 20.4 and my gf is a slender ballet instructor. I've been on a 1700kcal cut for a while now, so this will be a cheat day. As mentioned in the OP, if you cared to read.

We also like to ride bikes all day when we trip so we won't just be sitting around munching like this, it would be nibbles and bites here and there throughout our day.

I'll probably end up only eating half of the things I buy, anyway. The fruits and Cookie Butter will most likely not survive.

wow nice blog

last time i tripped i ate like 4 bites of salt water taffy.

i only did it because someone brought a box over and i thought it would be polite. didn't really enjoy eating anything at all/didn't want to eat anything else.

trying to eat 2,000 calories on acid seems like it would be disturbing/uncomfortable and possibly create lasting taste aversions or give you stomach pains.

I'd be happy to suggest foods for your next trip, user. Don't be so glum.

fall off your bike

crab legs

It'll be fun to pretend to be a crab

I get like that on mushrooms, but I enjoy tasting a variety of foods on LSD. Especially since the trip is upwards of 12 hours, compared to other psychs.

I plan to eat a light breakfast early in the morning and drop around noon or so. The rest will be the only food for the day, and I'll bring some protein bars for actual sustenance. Those will be easy and fun to eat, chocolate is fucking amazing on drugs. And even better on a bike/hammock.

>eat cat sundae
>start to wonder if you are eating an actual cat

Oranges are great. I ate a bunch of the rind as well.

I remember one time my friend mixed together a bunch of ground beef, onion, worcestershire sauce, and garlic and fried up some burgers. It looked like a bunch of color changing maggots; I didn't get very far through it.

Also pic related feels like you are chewing through a family of tadpoles, but in really good way.

>Eating food while tripping.

Yeah good luck with that one, OP.

>fucking with a pomegranate while tripping
Yea, good luck with that one

Dude, trust me on this, get some grapes, bananas, blueberries and strawberries, cut them into bite size pieces and freeze them. This is my go to trip food, it tastes like fucking ambrosia, like a gift from the goddamn gods.
I find that fatty foods and candy (other than chocolate) make me feel weird when tripping, like something isn't right. Of course it may be different for you, everybody trips differently.
Even if you dont try this, have a great time man, enjoy the magic of lucy and the wonders of the world.

I've done acid plenty of times, I know what I can and cannot handle.

That sounds delicious. We won't overdo the candy, probably won't even have any besides a fizzy candy or two. Today I bought a bag of Albanese 12 flavor mini gummi worms for our next shroom trip.

I'll have to keep my eye out for that drink, thanks. Any recommended flavors?

I used to like eating Chinese food when I was tripping, all the weird colours and textures in a bowl of fried rice go down pretty well.
The hardest part about that was going into the brightly lit Chinese takeaway store and trying not to lose my shit.

Also some hard liquor like scotch feels good and warming on your chest when tripping.

Chinese food sounds a little too greasy for the sensitive stomach that comes with an acid trip desu.

I wish we had some cold ones while we were riding bikes last time, but they wouldn't stay very cold in my backpack desu.

Your gf is fat and you're a disgusting hippie so why don't you try some cyanide

Too greasy

You have to read the microwave instructions while tripping

On a slightly related note, tripping on Benadryl and trying to eat a Mango... Cut into it and a bunch of ephemeral spiders fly out of it. Wash them off an just some little tentacles left. Still ate it but felt the wiggly tentacles.
>Not doing drugs to explore the horrors of existence

You sound really sleazy. Have a bad trip

Make sure to think about your dad while eating those Japanese candies. Your dad. Just hope that he's ok.

Your dad was a really good dad make sure to think about him a lot while on acid.

>$4/tab

There's no way that isn't an NBOMe. I recommend you spend the entire trip worrying about whether you're going to die, because you might.

:D
>not getting non-darknet 1P-LSD
>tripping coz it's like a fun thing to do
>Not spending the whole trip thinking about how strange that you're experiencing what you're experience
>LMAO eating is gonna be so epic
I literally hope you die and go to the next level of existence.

Everyone ITT is full of shit because you have literally zero appetite while you're tripping

OP, just put together some good tunes and enjoy the ride bro

>Not testing your acid
>Not already knowing what NBOMe feels and tastes like
>Not buying from top-rated DNM connects who actually have reputations to tend to, and thus sending out fake drugs is a bad move for them

Keep samefagging with the "eat shit and die on a bad trip" bullshit. Maybe one day you'll get off your high horse, find yourself a girlfriend, and hopefully something the two of you enjoy doing together.

ITT: people telling me how to trip, and what to do on my trip like it's my first time

I've done more acid than any of you, I only wanted food suggestions. Sheesh.

>OH YEAH? WELL I'VE FUCKED MY BRAIN A THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN YOU, NEENER NEENER

You're all useless waster faggots, fuck off.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

Sheets are going for < $200 USD now, shipped domestically. That's $2/hit.

LSD and MDMA and Xanax are at their peak right now, ridiculous prices all around.

fruity pebbles

t. le suprememe tripper king :^)

Crunchy cheetoes or the swirly puffy ones. With some gatorade while you order some felafel or kebab. Or some chinese chicken cashew nut with a chow mein mmmmm.

Australian style licorice

That said i can only tell u foods i like when im high of hash. Never done acid

What the fuck is cookie butter?

Known as Biscoff spread in most areas. Also comes in Crunchy version.

These are god-tier with Cookie Butter.

God-tier in general, 60kcal ea. and v. filling.

wow, might be a good time to order for the holidays

It's pretty nasty in anything other than extremely small portions spread on cookies. Any sizeable amount and it becomes clear just how artificial it is.

I'm well aware of Cookie Butter's macros, and I fully intend to eat half the jar. I'll still have my abs.

can't review bad drugs if you're dead

What are the effects of niacin?
(Besides food preservation)

the only thing I've ever eaten on acid is a few pieces of dried mango, which was fantastic. OP try that maybe.

>thecurrentyear.jpg
>voluntarily stuffing your body full of sugar

I see you cu/ck/s justify eating massive portions and calorie-heavy "meals" all the time, while I eat my grilled chicken and spinach.

Your shit makes me salivate, I'm going to enjoy the fuck outta my cheat day.

Lol no, I was thinking about nisin/E234

What?

maybe freezed melon, dark chocolate, marshmallows and dried fruit imo. also cotton candy sounds pretty fun to me, but it has no flavor besides sugar

>freezed

You wanna try that again?

These look amazing, what are they?