Ayy

Ayy

>make a stupid fucking bottle
>put cheap liquor in it
>only one left in stock

I think it's a good deal, you get a sweet glass alien head AND some cheap vodka!

>30 bucks for belvedere

Fuck, that's like 60 bucks in canada. I hate this country

I bet you don't live close to the border either.

I bet that's not really from outer space.

Some states in the US are pretty bad too. In Oregon, all liquor is price-controlled by a government agency that also manages every liquor store (the only places you can buy anything stronger than fortified wine) by law.

There's no sales tax, but a 5th of JD costs $25

Oregon is weird. You can't even pump your own gas in that state.

I actually like that. It's safer, it creates work for bums and burnouts, it allows me to be lazy, and fuel is such a high-volume commodity that it makes basically no impact on the price. Gas prices here are on the lower side of average for the country.

OP here, in Michigan the minimum liquor prices are set by the state, and there's 6% sales tax on top of it. A fifth of jack also costs $25 plus tax.

>stuff isn't supposed to be sold under the minimum price
>found mount gay eclipse for $10 a bottle
>bought both bottles

>Cheap liquor
>Cheap cigarettes
>Cheap(ish) gas
>Ride a lawnmower to 7-11 and fill'er up while taking advantage of said cheap things
>Combine them for extra fun
>Run over an alligator on the way home
>Cook it and sell it on the roadside
>Fucking Florida

a-at least our healthcare free right?

Hell I'd buy some. How ya gonna cook it?

What's ironic is that if you have a jet, you can pump your own jet fuel. Literally just a law so that whoever passed it could claim they created jobs and boost their political clout. One of the only reasons I'll never move up there.

I've never understood this reaction to it.

Attendants don't even expect tips like a lot of comparable workers do. I really feel sorry for anyone whose masculinity is tied up in something as inconsequential as pumping gas like a big boy.

If it really bothers you that much, you could just set up a dummy company to get an account with a corporate fuel company and just pump your own gas.

Nothing to do with being manly, I just feel obligated to fill up when someone else is pumping for me, whereas I usually just put $10 in everytime I get to half tank.

Lmao

lmao

I kinda get that. When prices were higher I would have been kind of embarrassed to ask for $10 worth of gas, but as it stands now that's like 1/3rd of a tank.

How much of that is your terrible exchange rate?

could they come up with a more generic name than "outer space vodka"? jesus

Wait, what?

Yeah, they require a station attendant to do it. I'm pretty sure it's make-work for dropouts. NJ does it too last I checked.

I refuse to believe that this is real.

I even looked it up to confirm and I still refuse to believe that it's real.

thats pretty anti freedom. going the way of commiefornia

You can do two things with gator
Blacken it on a fire and lemon pepper the fuck out of it, or deep fry it and made exotic meat nuggets

>its dangerous to pump your own gas

trump is right... we do need a wall but not on the mexican border but instead dividing the clowns on the west coast from the rest of america

Comfy thread, desu, senpai

What? Gas attendants aren't a west coast thing. Don't blame us for this

It's like 38 bucks in my state + like 9% tax

Anyone else notice a bunch of "craft" liquors showing up on the shelves? Not this ayy lmao stuff, but ones with hipster style old-timey labels.

"moonshine" and "unaged whiskey" is showing up more and more, and its only 40%abv and marked up like a mofo. WTF is the point than?? Idk, I blame hicks and country music for this little fad.

Unaged whiskey or 'white dog' is probably THE most meme tier liquor of them all. It even payed visit all the way over here to Northern Europe.

What kind of hicks do you know? All the ones I've encountered like cheap beer and cheap whiskey like Jim Beam and Jack Daniels. The moonshine plays into the "fake redneck" stereotype like "country girls" and idiots who drive brozoders.

heyy rofl