Salmon / Fish

Stupid question thread?

I have some sockeye salmon, 48 hours since i've had it, and it's been refrigerated the whole time. It's starting to seperate just a little bit in some places, but there's no discoloration.

Still okay to grill (In tin foil) and eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GTTXJKZ08Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UTmD5wAdrDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smell it. If it smells ok, I'd go for it. If you don't think it smells ok, toss it.

Well it smells just like salmon would. But the seperation thing has me questioning it....

Smell it OP

If it doesn't smell, it's swell

The nose knows. Listen to it, OP.

If it smells OK it's fine. In the future don't put yourself in this position - only buy fish the day you plan on using it.

Alright, i'll listen to you. It smells just like salmon and doesn't have any strong bad odor what so ever. I'll give it a go. Thank you guys.

Well i planned on doing it the day of. But work, etc, got a hold of me. understood, Thanks.

Just cook it. If it taste off you just don't eat the rest. Good luck

The separation is probably just it drying out. Just eat it; poach it if it'll make you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GTTXJKZ08Q

frankly, so long as it's not visibly rotting or overwhelmingly foul smelling, I'll cook up the meat/fish.

A damn animal died for you to get that meat, so you better eat it all up, and if you don't trust it, cook it thoroughly and feed it to your pets when it's cooled down, but that's called being a pansy.

>A damn animal died for you to get that meat
sounds like you don't even eat meat. kill yourself. pic related. it's you.

I eat meat all the time, what's so wrong about respecting the animal you're eating from?

what the hell is happening in this gif?

Don't feed the trolls.

But actually that's gore. Reported. One les thug shitting up the streets

Everything eventually eats everything else on this planet. If you don't eat it, something else will, even if it's mold.

Eventually you'll die. And then the worms will come for you, they'll find a way into the casket. All that'll be left will be the bones. Eventually those will dissolve into the soil and some plant will use the bones.

An oriental man is gesturing aggressively when his upheld hand comes too close to the overhead high-voltage lines. THe curcuit initially connected through his upheld hand traverses across the man's chest onto his face where it lingers. The man recoils and presumably dies. The gif ends.

reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=UTmD5wAdrDI

enjoy

When meat (especially fish) is frozen and is let to thaw, the bonds between the cells break as a result of the ice encasing them melting. If it was frozen right, there should be no problem.

Haha that zipper head got fried

This. Worked with fish for a little over a year. Or they just man handled it before they gave it to you. I used to break people's fish up as much as possible if they were overly rude.