Super Markets

Hey Veeky Forums, how often do you go to your local supermarket/grocer store/farmer's market?
How much do you tend to spend?

I tend to go about once a week to my local place, spend roughly $20-$30, mostly looking for deals on things

i spend about €60-75 a week for 4 people.

every day and spend usually around $20, but ill spend like $80 once a week as well. so about $200 a week.

1-2 times a week. I go through veggies really fast and it's stupid to buy enough for the whole week when they end up going ripe on you. I think 1-2 times is reasonable when you cook fresh every day.

I spend no less than $3,000 per month on groceries and I am there every day like you. When you have twelve mouths to feed, the market is a second home.

>only have to feed myself
Although I cook for my friends on occasion

>twelve mouths to feed
You do know that condoms exist, right?

yea, I spend about $200 a week for myself, although I buy a bag of carrots for my dog every week.

Just moved from a shitty little town to a city with one of the biggest indoor markets in Europe. I went for the first time today and spent about £40 on halibut and loads of local veg. I should think I will definitely be spending a lot of time there.

>twelve mouths to feed
Calm down Raul

I don't like the American supermarkets near me (overpriced, full of garbage). I have a few good Chinese, Mexican and Middle Eastern markets near me, and they get mopst of my business. Once in a while I'll shell out for something seasonal at the farmer's markets, but during summer I grow my own tomatoes and participate in a CSA, so I have plenty of fresh vegetables.

I end up making little grocery runs avery other day or so (everything is within walking/biking distance, and it adds up to $30-$35 a week to feed two people breakfast, lunch and dinner most days. (Wife and I frequently work from home).

beverwijk?

Foster kids.

I spent at least 4 hours a day at the supermarket. I am not even a NEET but I go for 2 hours before work and 2 hours after work, it is such a nice and calming environment for me. I just love to play games and be myself, the freeing feeling of products is splendid.

Some of the things I like to do in the supermarket you might wonder? One is the spelling game- I'll try to touch a product in every single aisle to see if I can spell a few words and even sentances, pretty fucking gripping when you only have the hardware aisle and need a Z to finish off your short story. Or I touch a single sweet potato, walk around the entire length of the supermarket, then touch it again and see how many times I can touch the same one before it is picked up (record is 87 although I stayed from 8pm-2am so not many shoppers). Sometimes I just watch the bakery section at work or sit inside the supermarket Cafe. Its great. So much to do and see, so many people doing so many things. Sometimes I follow people to their cars and write their license numbers so I can track them later and see what shoppers live where, sometimes I just spend a few dozen minutes in the candy aisle reading nutrition. I love it. I SHOP at the same one of course.

every day. spend way too much. i like to binge my face off.

2 large bottles of wine, a bag of pork rinds, and a few boxes of Slim Jims every other week

dat single bachelor life

your comment is insulting to bachelors. plenty of single men are more than capable of (and prefer) not eating like toddlers.

>how often do you go to your local supermarket/grocer store/farmer's market
I go once a week unless I need something or get some stupid idea later.

>How much do you tend to spend?
My food budget usually runs about $220-$250 a month not counting booze, and I live by myself.

Are you a child? How is that all you eat?

Alcohol is filling and fattening. Lots of carbs to burn. If I went on a binge, I might eat a sandwich over two days' time.

>how to kill yourself

And? Who the fuck cares? You do you. I'll do me.

Get me drunk enough and I'll do you both, grandpa.

2edgy4me

Keep it in your pants, junior. I have a glorious ass but it's only for looking at.

I go usually 2 or 3 times a week. Spend probably 60.00 or so, but I can spend upwards of double that, depending on what I'm making. If I'm buying a lot of meat, it can get expensive.

Have you ever watched an old gameshow called Supermarket Sweep?

>12
wow, that is a lot of wife`s sons to feed