What's your opinion on this shit?

What's your opinion on this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUBpiP9aPtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

desu senpai. i like it

logo and name are annoying as shit but food is food man, idk I'd eat a lot of the stuff I've seen from them.

>OH YEAH LETS THROW SOME MOZZARELLA IN THERE AND PUT IT IN A SLOW COOKER

They're tolerable now that they actually started putting measurements in their videos. That said, I'll probably never eat anything they post, because I don't feel like being constipated for days with the metric ton of cheese present in damn near every recipe.

>Cheese
>Bacon
>Nutella
Honestly if more people are encouraged to cook from them it's a good thing. Most of their stuff is pretty simple and bland but every now and again they have something that's alright.

Couple of weird cooking habits like boiling pasta in sauce though.

They're my goto for party snacks/stoner food.

Anytime I'm expected to bring a dish, everything I've tried from them thus far has been a smash hit.

It's filthy normie bait but I enjoy the way their vids are put together, they're pretty fun to watch

The problem is so many normals being like "i'm going to do exactly this" rather than using it as inspiration for other (often better) ideas.

I sort of thought they were just clickbait, went out of my way not to watch any of their videos.

Same.

It honestly took me a while to realize and accept the videos have actual substance.
In terms of breaking down step by step instructions visually and deftly, they're phenomenal.

The one that pisses me off is ramen carbonara. It's literally carbonara but with plain ramen noodles instead of spaghetti. They needed to change one of the steps in the most trivial (but ultimately detrimental) way possible so that they could claim a traditional recipe as their own. And people fall for it.

Fucking abysmal. Every part of these fucking abominations manages to get something wrong, take steps which make no sense, and create a final product which has either too much sugar or fat, not to mention all the cheese and shit meme ingredients.

This is the worst offender of all:
youtube.com/watch?v=vUBpiP9aPtg

some of it good but some is just total what the fuck meme food that is 100% impractical. EG: tacos in a muffin tin. If you want a way to stab the roof of your mouth with pointed toasted tortilla then this is it.

>cutting tomatoes flat side down
>losing juice and flesh all over your chopping board
Triggered desu

>Couple of weird cooking habits like boiling pasta in sauce though.
isn't that what a marinade is supposed to be?

OhH YASSS!

Their recipes are cheese heavy and bacon heavy. If you can't eat either of those things, then Tasty isn't really useful.

According to their logic, adding mozzarella to anything makes it better. Mozzarella is fucking expensive where I live, so I substitute with regular cheese.

On a sidenote, their videos are very simple to replicate. I could film the Veeky Forums ammonia crystals recipe (or some other joke recipe), put a Tasty title card at the end, and people would fall for it.

>regular cheese
Flyover please leave

whats wrong with you? looks like a nice salad

great if you're making snacks for your sleepover. for adults its all memefood and 0 cooking required mashup dishes.

>protip: the recipes are designed to get you to click on them, not for you to actually make them.

The over complicate every recipe. Also, half of their shit is either deep fried or slow cooked.

>i've never owned a knife sharp enough to do that with, so they must be wrong

the last one i watched was some abortion of a beef wellington where they cooked a steak, took garlic bread and hollowed it out and then mashed the steak into it after it was cooked

ive never made any of the tasty recipes. good for them making some money and getting normies to """cook""" though

So you didn't watch the video. Fucking spastic.

My wife makes good lasagna. Her aunt told her she didn't need to boil the noodles because the sauce will do the job in the oven. It does, but it's not as good. She reverted back to boiling noodles beforehand.

They're video clickbait for Facebook Normie's to share and pretend they'll actually make

They're cute

DUDE
CHEESE
LMAO

Undeniable proof that white folk don't season their chicken.

The chicken videos I've seen they put spices and shit on it though

srs user, 100%, what the fuck does these meme mean? Like, is it just bait for whitey to post on that abomination /r/blackpeopletwitter? What does it mean?

holy fuck reddit SHUT THE FUCK UP

LURK MOAR

I've watched a couple. Just seems like really simple/quick recipes with meme ingredients that a lot of normal people really like.

chances are high if you make it it wont look anything as nice as the video

>you're a big guy

... where do you think cheese comes from?

The fun part about this is that you can make it, then share it with your friends who get stoked because "AW DUDE I SAW THIS ON FB, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE IT! THAT'S SO COOOOL!"

Fucking garbage. Bad cooking for plebs.

Absolutely shit food but if you can't boil an egg then this is a good start.

If I see one more boneless skinless chicken breast I'm going to scream.

"deep fried oreo balls"
"oreo whipped cream"
"whipped oreo balls"
"cookies and cream oreo smoothie"

cancer. i thought it was cool until i realized it was owned by buzzfeed though

DUDE CHEESE LMAO

DUDE BACON LMAO

DUDE NUTELLA LMAO

mixed bag. some of it is good, but most of the vids are meh at best

le mahow! le mahow!

For you

As you said OP, shit