What's the best thing you've had from pic related

What's the best thing you've had from pic related.

>ny thin crust
>garlic white sauce
>feta
>spiniach
>thats it

or

>italian sub

handmade pan with pepperoni and extra cheese.

Never had, never will. Unless there is no local pizza restaurant nearby you have no fucking reason to go to Dominos. I will kill you.

/thread

Everything else there is garbage

I usually go for local too but I live on a military base and am hammered so I can't drive or get delivery here, except from dominoes which I can walk to cause I'm not a fat piece of shit.

You are excused. Thanks for your service.

Navy here. To the CS with all the replies, I hope you're a good one you guys really affect our quality of life.

It really pains me to live on base, I'm relatively senior (E-5) and cooking is my one true passion, moreso than being a nuclear reactor mechanic, that shits gay. I miss living on my own but my wife lives a bit away from me so i Just rake in dat BAH while shes in college. Should be over soon so w/e.

FUCK I miss cooking. The one thing I can still do is make good coffee. Have an espresso machine, french press and a decent grinder.

Their hot sandwiches are actually pretty good. They usually have a deal with a sandwich and medium 2 topping pizza I get

Is the veggie good? The itaian was.

I'm not sure, I've only had the chicken habanero one and the chicken bacon ranch which isn't in that pic and they were both tasty

NY thin crust is the perfect chain takout crust behind Pizza Hut stuffed IMO. I always get extra Hearty Marinara cause the regular sauce is gross.

I switch it up and get the garlic alfredo white sauce sometimes.

>americans

what toppings do you pair with senpai

Thin crust, marinara, sausage, mushroom, bell peppers

meh

I get the Mon- Thurs 7.99 for 3 toppings deal. Some combination of pepperoni, italian sausage, mushroom, feta, and jalepenos.

pulled the trigger on the italian again. was going to get
but I have duty tomorrow. So meh

buffalo chicken pizza

Pan pizza with white sauce salami bacon banana peppers and double cheese cover it in hot sauce

the buffalo chicken bites are actually p good and spicy

the Parmesan bites are good too

handmade pans are good too when theyre 50 percent off (like right now)

Regular crust, cheese, extra tomato sauce, onions, green peppers, pineapple. Nix the cheese if you're a vegan faggot. Pretty good desu.

nah son dominos buffalo sauce has next to zero heat

yeah this.

also is their thinc wirth the try? doesnt seem like they can actually make somthing worth trying there

Either
Pan Pizza:
>Extra Cheese
>Pepperoni
>Bacon

or
Regular Crust:
>BBQ Sauce
>Grilled Chicken
>Onions

>yuros
enjoy getting raped by russia when we decide to stop occupying you

You a nuke?

Good, because I didn't ask for buffalo, I asked for hot. Do t go giving me HOT sauce when I asked for BUFFALO. You hear me? B-u-f-f-a-l-o, not HOT.

Cheese it up
>Cheese it up
Cheese it up
>Cheese it up

The box the shit there comes in.