Hello everyone, this is running on empty - Food review

Hello everyone, this is running on empty - Food review.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMSDRQIp9Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do people like that faggot in a suit

Ladies and gentlemen...tonight, we are here. Yes, the old trusty home base.

You shut your whore mouth you fucking nigger I'm going to stab you in the face

Does this faggot ever display any emotion whatsoever in his videos? He always has one facial expression.

Either way it's painfully clear he's autistic.

FewdreVUE

He's bro-tier and genuine.
Name a better alternative

Met him in real life once. He just as awkward as you'd imagine. We had small talk outside of a 7/11. He left after I lit my one hitter & he could smell it was weed. I left right after but i always wondered if he called the cops.

which town was this in?

I would normally check for one nearby in such circumstances. They would never arrive in time if I called them.

fuckin kek

Narc

kek

well done

In LA

daddyyyyyyy

Daily reminder he posts on /r9k/.
I don't have the link but he's posted a couple vocaroos. He probably browses Veeky Forums too.

he browses Veeky Forums and misc too

It's ya boy Snackdubs again with another legiiiiit food review! Today we're gonna review some of S&M Peaches. Woo! When you bite the peach, the peach bites back!

Maybe if you're a 9-year old mouthbreather.

Had I been him, I'd have definately called the cops. Druggies like you should kill themselves.

Drugs are Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMSDRQIp9Mc

reviewbro or GO

why do people like anyone on youtube?

You're gonna get kicked off, bro. Those goddamn janitors fucking ban your ass three day, hey. If you want to talk about niggers you have to go to /b/.

Wut

that painter is fucking awesome. lucian freud like. fuck.

Holy shit hahahaha I would definitely commission that piece

I don't like him

>clear he's autistic.

No, really?

kys

I'm glad we can have threads about this clean cut, well mannered, young man but the mindless jack fags get theirs deleted.

I can't find the picture but in a recent taco Bell review where he films himself inside the restaurant he looks like he's on the verge of tears throughout the whole thing

What with? The force of a thousand shitty energy drinks?

Realest most genuine nigga I've ever heard, love VORW for this sole reason