I ate 1kg meat of pic rel today, without bread or anything, just ketchup

I ate 1kg meat of pic rel today, without bread or anything, just ketchup.

Is it bad for me?

Sure, it even raises your risk of getting cancer in the intestines.

It is what it is though, it's done, eaten, you can't take it back, so why care?

So i don't do it again.

Well, i wouldn't do it often, but it might be okay to eat that like once or twice a year if you are in a fine shape.

Why not eat it as a burger though?

I hate bread.

And i was really really hungry, went to some bbq after work and just stacked 10 or 12 burgers on a plate and went ham.

Well, i can't say i'm not impressed, i'm a fatty myself and i certainly wouldn't be able to eat that much.

I only weigh 75 kg, so im not fat.

I was amazed too, but worried after. Don't know what i was thinking.

Keep us updated on the smell of your farts.

What the fuck is this thread

I have farted alot today. They smell like spicy salami.

Keep us updated when you finally poo, after a massive bout of constipation.

you can get gout attacks if you have it. It is not good for your blood to eat a lot of minced meat, but if you don't eat it daily you don't need to worry.

That's actually healthier than having it with processed shit like ketchup and white flour.
Red meat also doesn't cause cancer or clog your arteries.

Colorectal cancer among peoples whose traditional diet is only meat went up when the western diet was introduced. It's not the meat causing the problems - It's the processing of the food. Of course things like burning meat to a char and cooking it in superheated vegetable oil can cause problems. There's still a lot we don't know but what the evidence points to is that meat itself is not unhealthy be it red meat or whatever meat.

>I hate bread
>in a public setting, among people I know, I stacked up 12 burgers on a plate and ate them all

I don't know what your diagnosis is exactly, but boy howdy you got something wrong with ya.

Keep us posted.

Alright, i am back since you asked for an update.

I just went to the public bathroom and pooped. It was rather black, it didn't hurt or anything and it was pretty big, didn't smell much.

I would have taken a picture to show it but there were a lot of people in the bathroom and they might have spotted me taking a picture of my own shit.

yeah 2.2 pounds of hamburger is likely over 1500kcal

why that kid on the left so sad

Just lift for mad gains.

Nothing to be done about the ketchup, though.