What is the best meal you've ever had

Brisket cooked the Jew way.

Lay down a bed of noodles
Put down cuts of tender brisket
Ladle a tomato sauce that contains fresh green beans over the top

Delicious. No I'm not a Jew.

some surf and turf after a few weeks in the field eating MREs

crab is the best food on earth

I was in japan and went into a very small noodle bar in a ski resort town. I walked in and just pointed at the plate of food the person next to me was eating. It was simply stir fried veg and thin slices of pork. I have no idea what they put in it but i have never tasted something so amazing. It may have been fuck tonnes of msg, but however many amazing meals i have at highly rated restaurants, hell even michelin star restaurants, i have never tasted something so amazing

about an hour and a half away there is a restaurant with a veggie and sausage frittata. that is definitely my favorite meal

You should be ashamed of yourself you Kike loving faggot. Gas the kikes, race war now.

Yeah, a bug is the best food in the world. And I'm sure you spent weeks in the field eating MREs , what super high speed mission might that have been?

>giving jews credit for beefy spaghetti

>Grunting and pointing at other patronage's food
The less autistic thing to do might have been telling the waiter you'll have the same

Kinda curious too because even Infantry get weekends off. Except for a few build up events or particular training.

After 3 weeks of unit training on one of those build ups my command bought everyone two McDonald's cheeseburgers. Everybody so happy for a damn McShit burger, myself included.

I still remember it like it was yesterday.
Mcdonald's Mcgangbang, 6 orders of large fries (extra salt) two large diet cokes, and an order of 20 chicken mcnugs.

I went home and blended it all up into a kind of fast food sludge, and then I sat in my bathtub and slathered it all over myself, I can still remember the sensation of the thick salty mixture stimulating my nipples and prostate as I rolled around in the tub with my fingers up my ass.

After that I got out and finished off the beef wellington I had been working on, the wellington was definitely the best meal I've ever had.

Nice. As a medic , we always bring an extra tough box to the field for all our contraband, no one ever fucks with the medical stuff.

It's a pretty standard Jew dish for Passover. My dad remarried a jew. All though she said she modified her mom's recipe.

She's actually really nice, was a doctor, and isn't even super Jew. Shell eat non kosher meats like pork, but not often as she's a health freak. Anyway, I would never call that delicious brisket "beef spaghetti". It's my favorite meal and she makes it when I do my yearly visit.

Also I'm not new to Veeky Forums, I expected the "Jew!!!" Replies.

I smiled and politely asked in english after messing it up in japanese reading from a phrase book haha. Guess i wasn't clear enough

nice meme buddy

you just blow in from reddit?

The best meal I've ever had was a few Christmases ago when the family was all together for the first time in years. The food was typical yuletide stuff, but what made it special was my step-son announcing to the family (and the world) that she was transitioning. That day, the meal and festivities took a backseat to the love and emotion being displayed. That's what cooking is all about.

I once went to a all-you-can-eat diner which served traditional South American food. It was basically endless cuts of beef, pork and chicken, baked potatoes, a shitload of veggies, endless red wine and pisco sour, a huge variety of desserts, and it was like $15 for each person. Plus the food was home cooked, the place itself wasn't much more than a house with a lot of tables and chairs. Everything was fucking delicious, and well, abundant. Glorious day.

i grew up trashy, so the best meal i've ever had is a tie between a Prison Spread my uncle Richard taught me how to make or The McRib.

Pointing at someone in Japanese culture is even ruder than it is here in America. You might as well have started clapping and tipping the waitstaff.

>green beans in a tomato based sauce

never understood why people do this

Honestly I think it's just done for efficiency. One less dish/process.

Notice I said the fresh kind. They still have that perfect amount of crunch when bitten into. The tomato "sauce" is the seasoned tomato sauce she slow cooks the brisket in the oven with after she once again does something else too it.

I don't pay too much attention I don't want to ruin the magic. Plus it takes a long time to prepare.

Im not american. Even so they didn't seem to mind. I was pointing at a plate of food after all. Jesus its not even the scope of the story

My late grandmother's pork and sauerkraut. She left me her recipe but I could never quite get it right.

If the secret ingredient is love I'm totally fucked.

Had duck at a fancy restaurant in downtown Columbus once and it was probably the tastiest thing I have ever had

beef bourguignon

Dinner at a fine dining place. When your only experience of steak is from crappy diners it suddenly tastes way better.

I wish I knew the recipe, but my mom used to make these buttermilk porkchops. They tasted incredible, though I think the sauce was mostly a roux with buttermilk and porkchop pan drippings.

>stop liking what I don't like
That's you.

My first meal on the street after seven years in the pen was a lobster roll, four crab cakes, a plate of double-batter fries, and a bottle of bottom-shelf merlot.

Nothing will ever beat that.

>Pairing seafood with red wine instead of white
Heathen.

Yar, if my PO had seen that it would have been right back to the slammer.

What were you in for?

I had the best fucking grilled cheese sandwhich at the cockscomb in sf

it was two fried pieces of bread with mozzarella drizzled with honey and then sunny-side-up duck egg on top that ran over the whole thing. The steak that came after it was all right, but man that grilled cheese was pure sex. Wish I had a picture. Here's the steak though

Raping a guy after he tried to mug me

>meat eaters who say meals
>its just a giant slab of meat for 99% of their meals

here it is actually
doesn't look very appealing but man the taste

Sounds like you're the hero gotham needs m8

Hue hue.

I've seen a news article posted on /k/ where a dude literally did try to rape a guy breaking in his house at gun point.

You're thinking of Pulp Fiction

No, I'm talking real life.

Spider did catch some flies. Iirc the guy just ran.away but the guy did threaten to rape him. He even admitted in testimony, he was crazy. Claimed it was his right.

Would you rather get raped or trayvon'd?

I'm Zimmerman. I'd rape trayvon. Afterwards.

I can't give too much detail because it would be too easy to google me, but my charge was voluntary manslaughter.

Chinese braised pork and leeks

They took it off the menu because apparently the rest of the burgers around here who order it hate it, but they still make it for me because I've reached a level of burgerdom beyond that. I call it Super Burger 2.

>myth of bacon.

Ahi Tuna that i made, fucking delicious

>clit sammich
I don't like to mix food with cunnilingus.

Also, I'd try bees on wheat.

Seafood laska with egg noodles bro

Bison filet out west

Fall 2013, Alinea Chicago.
Best fancy meal I've had.

Toranado and Rosamunde sausage grill, spring 2002. Convinced me to move West for a year.

Lobster roll in Maine , 2014. Holy shit this is delicious.