Couscous

Has anyone ever had any luck making couscous? Mine seems to always end either too crunchy or too soggy. What am I doing wrong?

seems tedious as fuck to make it what with rolling all those tiny balls, I usually just buy it premade

I'm pretty sure they come out of the fish already in tiny balls like that.

im not ashamed of my white heritage so i don't try to force myself into eating poor african food

There is actually a special pot for making couscous. It is called a tagine, pic related

Isn't it just a type of pasta? So it's only poor food if you eat nothing else with it.

It's also apparently North African, and there are white North Africans.

Plenty of white people were/are poor.

Please don't be ignorant.

>north africans are white
>north africans are human

If I didn't have couscous, could I substitute it with rice and cook it in that pot?

Some notable historic figures claimed that Swedes and Germans weren't white, but now they are. Funny how that works.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

who

i would purge the fat whites as well.

Don't we have containment boards for cunts like you?

Are you using a not so great quality couscous OP? If you aren't, in all honesty, youtube will be able to describe it much better than any of us on a zeitgeist ennui board

We have a containment continent for blacks. What's your point?

just boil water with some olive oil, pour it over an equal volume of couscous and wait until it's fully soaked

Pour some cous cous in a cup, throw it in a bowl, pour same amount of boiling water in the cup and pour over the cous cous, cover the bowl and in 5 minutes you'll have perfect cous cous every time.

wrong. add the water to the cous cous. fuck wit

a tagine isn't for making couscous in any case so the point is moot

that's what he said

Superior in every way.

More flavour, and as easy as rice. I usually just cook it, then add a flaked canned mackerel with the oil, shitloads of paprika powder or cumin, onions and some dashi powder as msg.

put 1 cup of couscous in a bowl
pour 1 cup of boiling water on the couscous
cover for ~5mins
fluff couscous with fork

wala

Tried making breakfast couscous. Basically boil a cup of milk, add a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey, then remove from heat and add a cup of couscous, some raisins and some dried apricots.

It sounded good, but it's basically like eating a bowl of crumbled styrofoam with raisins and dried apricots. Must take a lot to make this stuff taste like anything.