sciencebase.com/science-blog/how-to-magnetize-a-baby.html
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)60335-3/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8 times worse

>Research cocaine addiction in a lab
>Read these headlines all the time
I ain't even mad, just disappointed.

Sugar releases dopamine in the brain!

Just like heroin and meth! Which are all banned, but we add sugar to almost all our foods!

Kids eat sugar every day!

Is your dog getting high? Watch tonight at 11.

I knew a kid that sniffed rails of salt or pepper in school for a few dollars every now and again. He said salt was actually worse as far as pain, but, the problem with pepper is people could see evidence of what you did.

cool story

bro.

Do fat retards actually justify themselves with these kinds of bullshit facts or is it just a meme?

I cocaine and sugar it up all the time!

I gave a buck to some guy in school once to snort a rail of grated cheese

I used to hang out with a unicycle-riding kid in school who would bite and chew a lightbulb for $5.

He did a lot of drugs.

>100% of people would DIE without their "sugar fix"!

Facts like that always factor the availability of sugar and how it's part of the culture/lifestyle of everyone around them.

Fatties always fall back on the, "it's always right in front of me and I grew up eating it and everyone else I know eats it so it's just a part of my lifestyle so don't tell me to cut back or eat less even though not everyone is fat like me" type argument.

Compared to going vegetarian or vegan, cutting refined sugar out of your diet is stupidly easy, and you actually start to taste food again after you lose the addiction.

>work as EA in a middle school for some teaching experience a few years back
>kids are snorting pixy sticks on the playground
It took everything I had not to laugh. I wonder how fucked up those kids are today.

that's nothing new

using grant funds to buy lines is not cocaine addiciton research

I stopped putting sugar in my coffee and in my tea last year. It was hard at first but you get used to it.

I used to know a girl that was full-on addicted to candy. She would go to the supermarket every day afterschool and buy a giant bag full of candy, go home and eat it all while watching TV. Rinse and repeat for 5 days of school, then on the weekend she would ask for some more money and get $20 worth of candy to eat over two days - a full 2 bags. She couldn't function without the sugar, and she ended up getting (or maybe she already had?) Chrohn's disease

I prefer actual cocaine so

Chick from my middle school was a twig girl, maybe 105 pounds. Energy drinks came out and she doubled her weight and was on the news because she almost died from drinking them.

My second semester of A&P there was a female who always drank two big cans of Monster. My professor stopped his lecture to tell her she needed to "stop fucking doing that."

She didn't. Dumb broad.

Thats bullshit. Ive never had to steal a car or sell my guns for sugar. I have for cocaine. I haven't even done coke in 2 years and I still want to do it. I can go alot longer without sugar

Is putting a teaspoon of coke in my tea healthier than sugar?

I fucking love coke tea,it lets me achieve fedora tier euphoria,tastes good too.

I forced my wife into prostitution for Reeces peanut butter cups.

8-9/10 people ITT are fat. How else could you explain this frenzied denial that sugar could be bad for their health?

Does coke contain more sugar than sugar? Therein lies the answer to your question.

Same m8, any research with food, drugs, or evolutionary implications is a fucking minefield of improper practices and grand assumptions for HuffPo to parrot.

>fatty tries to scapegoat their lard butt on sugar

I've never used coke, but now it doesn't seem like a big deal after reading OP, should I try it?

Don't bother it's a shit drug.

What drug would you recommend then?

Personally, I had the most fun with mdma.

I am on atkins, can confirm

>mfw sugar addiction and still healthy weight
>maybe 5 lbs over ideal, still well inside bmi "healthy" category

Just count your calories. A few cups of tea with honey isn't more than 150 cals. There is nothing on this earth more delicious than a mug of chamomile with honey.

nah it aint m8

Yes, it's great when you're drunk
Worst hangover ever though

Being on your ideal weight doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy

Well m8 I regularly do 8+ mile hikes and 15+ mile bike rides without getting too exhausted. My diet otherwise is ridiculously healthy. I'd say I am in fine shape. I just have a sweettooth.

this

nos, ketamine, acid

salt is probably more addictive than subar. You can eat plenty of things without sugar and sure they will be bland but take away salt from your diet and you will hate food completely

>lard butt on sugar

Thing is, coke has a diet variety whereas sugar is just plain bad for you

>bite and chew a lightbulb
what? how?

There was always that one kid on class that would do that shit.

Actually... How do you think they test mice?

Why do people like Coke so much? I've tried it a couple of times and besides the sobering feeling and the spike in energy it doesn't seem that impressive.

My bro's friend did shit like that in elementary, now hes in and out of prison quite often.

EVIL GROCERY STORES ARE SELLING HIGHLY ADDICTIVE "SUGAR" IN BABY FORMULA. DONT END UP WITH A CRACK BABY

How do you handle the shitty taste in you mouth after eating sweets?

Eat more

Mmmmm, dat ass...

Eat sweets that aren't made from HFCS.

Funny; in my country, coke is the go-to high class drug, as it's expensive as fuck.

That's some carny shit.

i agree sugar is bad but i have probably 5 or 6 worse addictions that are ruining me right now so im not too worried about it

hmm. experiment...

snort one line of cocaine and eat one line of sugar and wait half an hour.

lets see which you go for

yeah, your Mother's butt crack

Dat ass is sweet
The creeper /b/tard needs new shoes. He's probably the teacher.

>150 calories
Tea has

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltj2AZPzjy8
sciencebase.com/science-blog/how-to-magnetize-a-baby.html
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)60335-3/abstract

>tfw was literal amphetamine addict for a few years

sugar has nothing on actual stimulants

imagine sugar psychosis ahaha

I spent 2 years of my life addicted to crack cocaine and I can say that sugar is most definitely not nearly as addictive as crack.

Congrats on the rehab.