What's the worst cuisine in your opinion?

What's the worst cuisine in your opinion?

For me it'd have to be hawaiian and filipino.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTsANaXp4hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have shit taste haole

Is that spam

Blandinvavian. It's as if no one told them about seasonings.

yes, hawaii is full of natives, japs and whites
its called spam musubi, a slice of spam marinated and fried and then placed on top of rice with a seaweed band to hold it on
comes from the japs making nigiri and the fact that coconuts (the natives) eat big because they're all fat cunts

>filipino
Bruh

They got some good shit man

Oriental food is bad for people. All that sodium leads to poor health. Oriental food should be banned...increasing healthcare costs.

you sound like a white trash mom from 2002

everything i've seen looks fucking disgusting.

i'm pretty sure there's a reason why i've never seen filipino or hawaiian restaurant's in the city I live it too lmfao

What the fuck do you eat?

>sodium leads to poor health
weak bait

filipino is trash food for trash people

any country where the main thing is the gross part of the animal

which would be...?

stomach I'm guessing?

Aside from fucking poi, Hawaiian food is amazing, and they only took the best things from shit tier Flip "cuisine".

shit taste my braddah
listen to some tunes and wish you were eating this
youtube.com/watch?v=yTsANaXp4hM

Mexican
Filipino
British
Scandi

>implying pancit isn't god tier food

>is fucking amazing.

Redditor phrase used. Opinions discarded with extreme prejudice

/tv/ having a slow night?

what the fuck is that?

also unrelated but I don't know why people go apeshit for plantains and yucca. there bland and there's nothing special about them

Where do you think all the tranny "pizza" spam was coming from?

They eat pancit in Hawaii, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Pancit is Chinese in origin, Flips got no food culture... their flyover country literally dominated by the Spanish and economically owned by the Chinese...Flip maids in Asia. Filthy subhumans, the "spic" of Asia.

furikake salmon

Same reason people go apeshit for bread, potatoes, and pasta. They're hearty, filling, and comforting.

>brown rice
>that pasta salad

Very nice Hawaii fag trolling.

>being a fat fucking kanak
check your cholesterol kefe

Dat some southern and mexican fusion?

Got dat pico de gallo, and macaroni salad, pulled pork, rice and collards?

Dry pork, dry rice, wet tomatoes

>pico de gallo, and macaroni salad, pulled pork, rice and collards

Lomi salmon, mayo laden macaroni salad, kalua pork, sticky kine rice, pork lau lau (and chicken long rice).

I've lived and traveled through the South, and would honestly eat the Hawaiian version every time, given the choice.

Man.. this shit just is a mess. Terrible execution

>mcdonald's
>ever being healthy

>mcdonald's from the land that gave us iz
>...

Seriously. How at all does that look appetizing? White rice, spam and from what I can tell some bland looking scrambled eggs

Hows this guys? Got plate of teriyaki chicken and kurobuta sausages.

Looks like heartburn and meat sweats.

Need shoyu rice and macaroni salad.

Just doing less carbs lately. Do enjoy them from time to time though.

poke isn't bad and its Hawaiian, so glad I was introduced to do it by a friend in 2nd grade when I was in 4th lol

Poke has apparently gotten hugely popular in the past decade or so. I just tried some at a pretty good seafood restaurant in flyover land and it wasn't anything like the poke I grew up with.

I know there's all kinds of variations even in Hawaii, but if you're going to serve a basic ahi poke and leave out the Hawaiian seaweed and Hawaiian salt, it's simply not the same dish.

It has to do with all the aspergers

i looked up new york poke places on yelp and shit, the fucking mainlanders butcher poke like no other

Someone should make a poke shop called Pokenom in Pokemon lettering.

I could see it as a food truck, in the right area. But they can get away with a lot more as long as the food is good and consistent.

thats tuna son. now go home and pray that no one starts posting nasty ass plate lunches from diabetes isle

nigga, he asked what was
and word, i had this for lunch today. the only thing ill eat for about 48 hours

Motherfucking squid luau.

Dat delicious, salty buttery lau lau, with rice and creamy mac salad.

Kalua pork and chicken long rice heaven.

Oh shit, even 7/11 Hawaii (we're coming through for you) is getting in on the plate lunch game.

Stick to your top shelf lunchables, haole.

What's that? Spam fried rice loco moko?

Oh shit! It's Korean style short ribs with Japanese style fried pork cutlet, and it looks like they're snuggling!

No, they don't. It's actually kind of amazing that a country in southeast Asia with so much historical influence from countries like China, Spain, Mexico and the US could produce such horrific food.

There's no chicken better than road side huli huli chicken.

I'll take some spam and rice, and some more spam and rice, as a side to my two scoop rice.

Filipino food is completely different from Hawaiian food aside from the rice...

There's plenty of Filipinos in Hawaii, but unless you go to a Filipino household or a Filipino restaurant, lumpia is pretty much the only really common Filipino food you're going to see there.

those are arabiki sausages. Rough pork sausages. Like little smokies but actually good.

Filipino food is really ugly.

So I did a year of culinary school, and in our International Cuisine class we spent a day on Filipino food (it might have been lumped together with something else), and all I remember was that we did Chicken Adobo (which the chef was really a fan of) and a fucking fruit salad made from canned fruit and sweetened condensed milk.

It was pretty much the only time we'd ever used canned ingredients, and then on Flip day we got an entire dish made from mixing together sugary canned ingredients. I'm not even lying. Our chef instructor had talked about cooking for Princess Diane and all these other bigwigs, and then gave us a recipe for canned fruit salad.

Icelandic
Japanese
British
American

And how many of those countries have you actually been to? Be honest.

>7/11 Hawaii (we're coming through for you)
oh my god it's stuck in my brain again

I've lived on the mainland for the last ten years.
thanks/fuck you, user

All of them except the US. Hated almost everything I ate in Tokyo, it was bland and everything tasted the same. Taiyaki and their curries were nice though. Iceland, maybe I was just unlucky but once again, bland af. Britain, the only good "british" cuisine I ate there was bastardized indian dishes. Weird ass flavouring (raisins and dries fruits in food, no thanks) and greasy. Same for the US with the exception for the Cajun kitchen.

Not everyone is going to enjoy the same foods as you dear.

You seem to like spicy foods a lot, which is probably why you think most cuisines are bland.

I, too, like that show. I think it's interesting that one of the cultures he seemed to relate to the most was the Amish.

American

Looks like 1000 calories worth of sausages

You're nuts. The weird Spam fetish aside, Hawaiians have an amazing cuisine. It's like pacific rim fusion soul food.

Hawaiians are basically the southerners of the sea
>Speak in heavily accented slang
>Big on hospitality, although some strongly dislike people from outside their homeland
>Prefer their own genre of music, rarely encountered outside their lands
>Cuisine is heavy-sitting, generally unhealthy comfort food, focuses on generous portions

That being said, I'm from Texas, and Hawaii is the only other state that feels like home.
I'll take a Loco Moco any day, and a nap after.

It's because of the plantation system.

There's no such thing.

that musubi is shit. it's supposed to be completely wrapped in nori with furikake.

Nice damage control.

Swedes were poorfags so couldn't import spices. Norwegians already used Soysauce in the 19th century.

so is eating out of a foam container part of what makes it authentic hawaiian? is it kind of like chop sticks where if you want the authentic experience you need to essentially eat out of the garbage like a raccoon?

How is using chopsticks in any way similar to eating out of the garbage?

>bland

white person detected

I am drawing comparison to the foam container and the garbage.

You're still not making sense.

let me rephrase then
if you want to eat authentic foods from the orient, you need dem sticks for the full experience

if you want to eat authentic hawaiian foods do you need to eat them off of a piece of garbage? because everything seems to be getting eaten out of a disposable container

Hawaiian people have the most fucking retarded accent

It's take-away food, dude. You know, to be eaten at the beach or at a picnic table maybe?

Where do you live that take-away food comes in containers that aren't meant to be thrown away?

>Filipino cuisine

I'm surprised 'that' video hasn't been posted yet

It's more of a dialect than an accent.

Either way it sounds terrible only british and australians are worse

I don't think there is any food I know of that's take out only. Even chinese take out style food has sitdown restaurants with plates.

I'm seeing people sitting at tables and eating off of foam and plastic here

Of course there are sit down restaurants with real plates, dumbshit.

Plate lunches are just typically made as take-away food, because it's Hawaii and there's no reason to be inside.

>no reason to be inside in hawaii
>implying I'm interested in being attacked by a wild pig or a polynesian supremacist group

Yeah, poor haoles probably shouldn't be moving to Hawaii in the first place.

> ITT: butthurt mokes

Aren't all mokes butthurt though?

Kailua pork?

Britbong food has literally no imagination

Citizen Kane is full of cliches