Are there any good substitutes for cheese?

Are there any good substitutes for cheese?

delicious soy cheese

Not being a vegan

Any particular brand?

I'm putting cream in it, I just don't want to use cheese.

There are hundreds of different cheeses in the world, and most of them can't be substituted for one another.

What are you even trying to ask?

nope. that is, if you're talking about real cheese, not that disgusting fake shit you get in the US.
real cheese has amazing macros if you're bulking or falling for the low-carb meme.

>Are there any good substitutes for cheese?
NO.

Vegans might try to tell you otherwise but the answer is still.
NO.

Daiya cheese and pic related are decent cheese alternatives. Avacado can also serve as a substitute, say, in a sandwich when you're looking for creamy/fatty

Amending, tofutti is the shit. Daiya does the trick but will leave you wanting the genuine article.

This just looks like fake, fake cheese . . .how can this be allowed?

I don't pretend to be the most healthy person in the world, but I'm not sure if I want to eat this stuff.

It... is fake cheese.

You can tell because he posted a picture of the package, which pretty much says it's fake cheese, and not the cheese itself.

*good* substitutes. not shitty substitutes

>better than cream cheese
??????

This would NEVER be allowed in Europe, It's blatant mislabelling.

Good heavens America, why do you put up with this?

mashed up pinto beans with some salt and msg. basically refried beans...

American 'Cheese flavor product' is fake Cheese anyway but this is even worse.

I would also suggest trying nut cheeses. They can be hit or miss. I've had a couple that mimicked a ricotta or Parmesan impressively.

Short answer: No.

However, if you are a gross, crazy, weirdo vegan, you can make "cheese" with cashews by soaking them in water and blending them with nutritional yeast and salt which provides a "cheesy" flavor. Tbh it just tastes like a pureed version of a handful of bar nuts so...

American cheese

Bumping dead threads with stale jokes. Classy.

That didn't make sense no matter how you look at it, retard.

No. Cheese is life.

Mayonnaise