#OperationBringBackBlack

>this magic fucking elixir has a chance to come back from the dead.

>is currently losing to already available Baja Blast.

This cannot happen.

We must do something Veeky Forums

Of course it is. Baja blast is the normie dew. Normies always get their way.

I bought the last case of 12pk cans at Walmart, and voted online.

I miss Revolution.

It'll never be supernova, but it's honestly better than Baha blast. Which you know Taco bell will continue to stock even if loses.

Fuck, it's going out of stores already? For some reason I thought it would be here all summer.

Naa it's still being stocked. Just delivered a bunch all over my city last weekend.

Good to know. I should see if any of the Speedways near me have the frozen stuff.

I'm so fucking mad that they've had Baja Blast available for decades in Taco Bell, but Pitch Black is only available like once in the past 10 years.
I don't want to wait so long in between them bringing it back. Baja isn't even that good.

Here's the basic plan.

>we all go to the website.

>Spam the everloving fuck out of the "Vote Pitch Black" button.

> We do this until the contest ends.

>We don't need to get 100% votes, just enough so that Baja can't recover.

Isn't original dew the normie dew?

I remember being 13.

>you can only care about things as a kid
no, see, this is Veeky Forums, where obsessed dorks go to care way too much about meaningless stuff.

>drinking liquid candy
>being an adult

Pick one.

this even if baja loses it still gonna be in taco bells so it never going away

This stuff is disgusting. Let. It. Die.

Congrats on the 14th birthday sport

stock up brother. Buy like 10 12 packs, so you can at least have a can a month on average until they bring it back again

Fuck Pepsi though, we shouldn't have to dew this

I pick drinking liquid candy, thanks

You know they do this just for the hype.

Black drinks matter!!

I voted baja because fuck y'all nigz

Pitch Black may be the worst flavor Mtn Dew has come up with, and I normally love all of them.

>Liquid crack tier
Baja Blast
Code Red

>Great tier
White Out
Typhoon (RIP)
Original

>Pretty good tier
Voltage
Live Wire (RIP)
Distortion (RIP)

>Eh tier
Sangria Blast
Solar Flare (RIP)
Supernova (RIP)
Pitch Black (Future RIP)

I really liked distortion a lot

Muh Niigga

this competition is clearly unfair. Baja Blast has been around long enough to achieve a following because of its availability at Taco Bell. Pitch Black has not been around long enough to achieve the same reputation.

Also, if Baja Blast has the advantage of still being a available if it's voted out, whereas Pitch Black will be gone period. A more fair competition would have been Code Red vs Baja Blast.

>I just remembered the sour pitch black

>Live Wire (RIP)
it still exists

>Live Wire (RIP)
What

They would never give us an option to get rid of code red, its the most popular flavor besides original.

The green game fuel was the tits

>Pitch Black
>dead

Generic grape soda can be bought year round at any local supermarket in the fucking country, nigger. Vote Baja.

Baja can be bought at any local Taco bell in the fucking country, nigger. Vote Black

anybody ever tried the apple flavored mountain dew?

>one can be bought year round at any local supermarket
>other can only be bought at Taco bell

Now you're just further proving my point that Baja should win. Amazing how they can relabel a drink that has existed for decades as an exclusive flavor and everyone can go apeshit over it. Nothing beats the convenience of drinking from a can.

>drinking sugar water
>drinking artificially-flavored sugar water marketed towards gamer neckbeards

lol no. just no.

>marketed towards gamer neckbeards

So who was it marketed to before that demographic existed?

Pitch Black is the least offensive grape soda I've had. It deserves a place on shelves.
Yes, other grape soda exists. Other kinds give you that weird syrupy artificial grape flavor you get with lollipops or jolly ranchers or skittles. They're odd

Why don't they just get rid of Whiteout and keep both. No one likes that shit anyway.

Hillbillies.

Country hicks. They really did a 360 on that one, impressive marketing

that's kind of a point I forgot to mention: that these vs competitions are stupid.

>So who was it marketed to before that demographic existed?
Yes, because a business model and marketing strategy never changes.

How fucking stupid are you? The funny thing is you probably consider yourself above average intelligence.

>Yes, because a business model and marketing strategy never changes.

Okay, can you tell me in what part of that post you think suggested otherwise if that's the implication you managed to draw from it, hothead?

It was alright for a few sips but I thought it worked better as a Taco Bell slushy (also RIP)
I've only seen it two times, both in ghetto convenience stores in the middle of nowhere Weird orange flavor, didn't even taste like Mtn Dew and is obscure for a reason. Don't know why they bother to make it in such limited quantities

Reeeee ree ree

White Out goes down easy as fuck, I can down one in practically one gulp because of how satisfying it is in hot weather

I had it yesterday. It's just fucking grape soda.