What is the most unhealthy meal you ever had?

What is the most unhealthy meal you ever had?

For me it has to be about your average cereal bowl filled maybe 80% to the top with canoli filling.

>What is the most unhealthy meal you ever had?

>insert obligitory yo mamma joke

tortillas in the oven with ~1lb cheddar and half a pound of pepperoni rolled up and dipped in the grease that runs off.

>king rib
>3 fried eggs
>sausage links
>chips

Jack!?

It was this baked animal skin, baked in the oven, drowned in cream and butter plus a bit of flour and intestines, with cheese melted ontop. The french are sick fucks with some dishes, especially when they make fun of American food, they were eating up like no tomorrow.

probably when I ate most of an entire pizza from this new york style pizza place in washington state. the pizza was fucking gigantic. had to be at least 22 inches

>Shit ton of barbecue, enough for 8 people
Enough tried squid for 4 people
Gigant barbecue cheese
Gigant order of fries
Salad
Soda
Shared between me, my dad, my aunt and my cousin, we ate so much I woke up two hours after going to sleep to shit and vomit and rolled around in pain all night, I think I what 7 times the next day

>king rib
SAVAGE

Squid is high cholesterol, gives you the shits real bad if you eat too much.

i don't get it....

No, but this jack guy sounds like he has good taste

i regularly eat whole costco pizzas in a day.

Jesus, how fat are you?

Entire tub of ice cream for breakfast when I was 11.

I had the runs that whole day.

Considering how fat I would get/stay for the next 15 years, it wasn't worth it.

I was poor and super hungry so I cooked an entire pound of dried pasta and mixed through half a jar of peanut butter, some soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha to try to make some sort of satay pasta dish thing and suffice to say it tasted okay but I ate the whole thing and there was no way it wasn't a billion calories

Shut the fuck up.

A whole pizza(12 to 16 inch) in a day isn't that bad.

Provided that's all you eat anyway, rarely I'll pick up a little caesars pizza and munch on that throughout the day.

Either 2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch with liquid peanut butter shell and whipped cream, or 50 wings from Hooters with 6 tall boys of PBR.

120-125lbs.

i just know how to manage my calories and exercise.

^ oh and 5'6" female.

>50 wings
thats barely an accomplishment

Its a tie between a quart of ice cream, homemade mac and cheese, and a party size bag of cips

2 Double cheeseburgers
1 Fillet-o-fish
12 Chicken nuggets
2 Large fries
2 Large cokes
2 Banana pies

When i was a student in china.
It was mid-terms, girlfriend just left me, drank a whole bottle of whine after that puked everything up.
Passed out in my bathroom, woke up dehydrated and disgusted of any food for i forgot how long.

Polish sausage topped with sriracha bacon on a buttered french roll with bacon mac and cheese on that.

Also dumped the broken chips and crumbs from the bag into a bowl and filled it with the rest of the nacho cheese and ate it with a spoon.

Three words: Ketchup dorito sandwich.

Who is jack

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

the king of Veeky Forums?

I'm new here. Backstory?

first guy that post his channel below this line is a faggot

_______

lurk moar.

cooking with jack, check out any cringe thread.

Fuck yourself and never come back

Fuck you, you just let one more newfag onto this board. It is even more shit now, hang yourself

should we care if you're a female?

kill yourself

because a male that small is sad, a female that size is normal.

it was relevant.

you're totally below the line, senpai

Oh my god, you sound like the fucking douchebags at my grad school, "HURR IF U DO THIS UR GAY"

Yeah, but it would've been relevant only if the height and weight were in the same post

>it was relevant.

relevant how? unless you are suggesting we cook and eat males under 5'6" to thin the hurd?

Maybe she just forgot to add it, now fucking lay off her faggot.

nigga wat i've only made that one post

*tips*

>only made that one post

great, keep it that way.

The fuck is this.

it goes on your dome so you can't wiggle while I play with your ticklie parts.

you dont own me

this.

sweetie, it's gonna be fun trust me

Can't it be a normal collar instead?

who would have thought a cumdumpster posting that she's a girl would turn into this

I thought you said you were serious this time?

I still can't imagine how this contraption works. Do you have other pictures?

>baked animal skin, baked in the oven, drowned in cream and butter plus a bit of flour and intestines
weren't these fritons or grattons ? both are the absolute bomb and probably among the most unhealthy stuff you can find
I love my country's food

I would be easier if I showed you. give kik nao.,

6 Deep fried sausages with 4 fried eggs, fried potatoes, a loaf of bread and a jumbo size chocolate bar in one sitting. I was drunk as fuck.

Anybody familiar with Veeky Forums.

Another thread ruined by "I'm a grill btw". Why are cunts so desperate for attention?

as a kid I had fruit loops mixed with some limited edition Incredible Hulk chocolate syrup.

[spoiler]it was worth it[/spoiler]

When I was in highschool and my parents weren't home I made myself dinner.
It was a pita pocket filled with buffalo chips covered in blue cheese dressing.
I felt great shame after consuming that.

Serious as in professional. I can't wear that spike thing to work.

It's weird that would blame her for posting something so innocuous, and not the dozen people shitposting about it for half an hour.

Fuck off cunt you've had enough attention for today.

>I'm a grill, tehe
>30 minutes of orbiting
>jeeze you silly boys, why are you posting about me ~~^_^

Why are you so rude to me? Just because I'm a woman you can't treat me like trash. I bet you're a disgusting permavirgin.

pic related and 100 chicken nuggets

baby, I'll respect you on the street but in the bedroom obedience is manadory

>Just because I'm a woman

inpending shit storm

Stop getting mad on the Internet.

I'm a black male. AMA.

I thought I was new to this board.

You can't tell me what to do, now go back to the kitchen oh wait! women can't cook for shit, well just stay in the bathroom cleaning pubes from the toilet seat you disgusting cumrag

From the age of 9 until I was 15, I consistently ate two cans of black olives and a two liter of Pepsi every day.

Also, I ate canned oysters mixed with cottage cheese.

i'll take the job

how many times have wite people called you the N word where you got fighting mad enough to get your ass kicked?

Once upon a time there was a fucking newfag, everyone was disgusted by his presence so he fucked the fuck off to wherever he came from.

The end.

About 5 times, luckily I always beat the shit out of them beta whitebois. Crackas are so weak it's not even fair.

Never. I don't care about the nigger word.

What the fuck

Please stop impersonating me, you are not black.

Nah I'll stay here and make you mad with my feminine presence. Deal with it!

>inb4 photoshop

>being this insecure
>"I-I don't want my Veeky Forums buddies to bully me"

[spoiler]we don't?[/spoiler]

>Crackas

being an actual black male I know you're full of shit with your fake ebonics and NO bother has ever said "crackas" in the last two hundred years.

Nice paint edit there mofo.
Black guy here refer your questions to me

it may not be the least healthy, but this is the oddest to me.

>Cumskin poses as black

I'm not your brother pal since I can detect your fancy cracka writing.

Black bros ww@?

nice quads, however there is a stringent and taxing application process before one can be considered for this illustrious position. Are you prepared to endure and give yourself to this type of challenge?

Gay jew nigger girl here AMA anything.

I get it, you would like to propagate the stereotype that black people in general are ignorant and incapable of speaking like the president of the mother fucking US, right?

No. I'm just bored. Fuck off with your Malcolm X shit nigger.

>Gay
> jew
> nigger
>girl

trying too hard.

sure, provided avocados aren't involved.

>being this triggered

>Malcolm X

Even as a fake black man, do you even know what the nation of islam did for civil rights in their history of peaceful movement?

>this thread

>avocados

I'm not judging, this will be a totally judgement free zone but you must have been with some sick fucks.

>Nation of Islam

HOLD THE FUCK UP

R U TELLIN ME

THAT WE WUZ

WE WUZ

BEN LADEN AND SHIET???

>malcolmn x
>islam
>peaceful civil rights movement