Best panty-dropper meals

ITT we post the dish we'd make if we were having a chick over and wanted to get some action.

I'd probably just do a simple roasted chicken with some roasted potatoes and green beans. I'd just time it so the chicken was more or less done by the time they got here and I could have her help out with the sides or to make the pan jus.

What else would Veeky Forums make if they were trying to get laid?

Me? I'd make crab legs

I'd definitely be making roast unicorn in such a scenario.

I invited this really high class woman over to my mom's house. I don't have a hot plate or anything in the basement so I made PB&J with the crusts cut off. The night ended in sheer ecstasy and bliss (once the roofies kicked in).

i'd drop my panties for a 30 rack and a large pizza.

>panty-dropper

what causes gassy diarrhea

Why would you be wearing panties?

Sous vide tendies with catsup or katchup with brown sugar garlic powder and nutmeg. Also for the greens just iceberg lettuce abd lots of hidden valley ranch and tampico in plastic wine glasses. For desert sense her panties on the floor you have fun dip but you dip the sticks in her vagoo and stuck them up. After a rousing sex she'll be begging ffor more.

Something with multiple, light courses. Appetizer, soup or salad, entree + side, dessert.

A huge bucket of KFC, some steamed cabbage with bacon and onions, pickled eggs followed by custard loving filled with candied roofies and laxatives.
Once she/he is out cold, plant my mouth between their ass cheeks and play the waiting game.

>Sous vide tendies with catsup or katchup with brown sugar garlic powder and nutmeg.
take me now

Asl ;)

67, t (mtf), cali

Fast food.

Girls don't like it when you do nice things or put in effort to show you appreciate them.

Oh :( 14/f/usa

Thats ok, i dont mind.
How about Justin Bieber, isnt he dreamy?

My mom says i can't listen to him :(

if you want to make unicorn you should make a blend of horse and goat meat

Cold vodka and cocaine

What do you do if she's late?

Get an abortion.

i think the first thing i cooked for my current gf was a ratatouille, which i cooked at her house. or it may have been a big omelette stuffed with spicy aubergine stuff for breakfast.

previous gf i made her a spanakopita and we ended up packing it in a backpack and going for a night walk and fucking in a park.

the one before that was when i was just getting into cooking so i experimentally made fucktons of triple cooked chips and we put them in baguettes. also i'd just learned to make béchamel so i made about fifteen thousand different things with béchamel as a component. this green lasagne with pesto, this cauliflower gratin topped with potato, moussaka, a bunch of shit

in general i would recommend something simple, sharable and comforting. the mere fact of making something from scratch is 'impressive' enough. my experience tells me that individually plated stuff is a faux pas, it's better as an act of sharing. and if you make something that she knows well but doesn't normally expect to have homemade, all the better. so, homemade bread is a great one. being privy to the breaking open of a fresh, warm loaf is a great privilege. a tortilla (as in spanish omelette) with a salad. in winter a big pot of hot pureed soup with a board of mixins like chopped ham, chillies, pickles and stuff. if you're going to go with meat, maybe carve it at the table and keep the accompaniments light. and there's nothing sexier than bringing a fucking mountainous and steaming bowl of spaghetti to the table with some tongs.

I fed your mother my cum and she drowned, so don't do that.

that's not steak au poivre, what a fucking dumbass

'go style 'za, broheim

Boeuf bourguignon main course, something that can be made a day in advance and still sounds, looks and tastes fancy.

The real panty-dropper is the dessert: chocolate fondant. Served with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream and a passion fruit coulis or macerated wild berries.

Start with an aperitif, then crab salad with microgreens, continue with a sole Meuniere, add a cheese plate, end with panna cotta and espresso. Pair wines to taste.

Rob Lowe has fallen so far.

girls love homemade pasta.

Pan seared salmon with jasmine rice and Thai peanut sauce. Sauteed garlic spinach or "asian" salad as the side.

Don't listen to Bubba Gump here.

lock her out of the house and ask her never to contact me again.