Critique my Experimental Pork Melt: Juniper Berry/Cardamon Pod Pork Butt w/ American Cheddar, Horse Radish Mayo...

Critique my Experimental Pork Melt: Juniper Berry/Cardamon Pod Pork Butt w/ American Cheddar, Horse Radish Mayo, Portobello and Yellow Bell Pepper

Yes

lol, monster meat is cuck bread.

Juniper berries? Reminds me of a old friend..
I wonder if he still makes that mead with juniper berries mixed in.

I'd eat it. As a matter of fact, I'd eat that at a baseball game. It would go great outdoors with an icy brew.

when is the last time you actually left the house, don't bullshit me?

Im outside right now, Wendy's drive thru.

I go to baseball games all the time, scooter.

Horseradish goes better with beef than pork, so I'd sub out the horseradish mayo for garlic mayo to start. Probably add some paprika to the cook on the pork butt, replace the mushroom and pepper with sauerkraut and the cheddar with some sort of Eastern European white cheese, That would probably land that sandwich from experimental territory to awesome,

>Horse Radish Mayo
You fucked up there, why do people add fat to horseradish? The whole point is to have an assertive and nasal taste, that's what makes horseradish good.
>Yellow Bell Pepper
Nah

lord....jeebus....wut is with all the hardware?

you live in the D bro? I'm close (Ann Arbor). what restaurants should I check out? I never go to Detroit and probs should.

Green Dot Stables is my pre game stop off. That place is the best.

This is some autistic shit, so you should only use horseradish on vegetables, carbs and extra lean meat...kek

No, I just don't understand the point in adding a potent, nasal component then obstructing the flavor with the richness of the fat. Seems counter intuitive to me

With that retarded logic, you should only eat horseradish by itself then

Also, it's most popular use is in high fat beef and pork recipes......why are you talking out of your ass?

are you saying horseradish cheese is pointless? m8 i'll fight you

There's a difference between adding horseradish to your meats as an extra flavor and diluting the actual taste of the horseradish with extra fat. You seem kinda retarded.
Yes. Fight me motherfucker

You seem to not know the difference between storebought horseradish sauce/cream and actual horseradish. I'd love to watch some retard like yourself use actual horseradish

I would have used a sourdough bread OP.

Pork with cheese and mushrooms?
Absolutely disgusting.

pork undercooked, needs to be shredded.

bellpepper is absolutely haram unless cooked with onions

horseradish DOES NOT go with cheddar. manchego, gouda, jack, etc

no mustard. how you gonna eat pig without mustard? are you some kind of savage animal?

the bread is shit. thicker, better, more whole grains, ditch that wonderbread tier garbage for a nice rustic loaf

It is properly toasted.

OP pls respond

>OP pls respond

OP here, to what?

Aren't juniper berries what give gin it's flavour? That'd be very interesting in mead.

Grate the root, wait around 1 or 2 minutes, add vinegar and salt. Or, you could just grate it fresh. I think you might be literally retarded, horseradish is easy as fuck.

Literally proving my point

Please illustrate your point for the less intelligent. Clearly you've mastered the art of preparing horseradish and are such beyond everyone else. Enlighten me.

Your bread looks processed, crushed, overtoasted and.

mayo is a no, other than that pretty neato, would eato

What is this from again?

Looks and sounds good. My only problem is you have the meat all piled on one spot and not spread out over the whole sandwich.

If a meat with a tiny bit of fat completely diminishes the horseradish flavor, you have not the slightest clue of what you are doing.