Can we talk about Chicago style deep dish pizza?

Can we talk about Chicago style deep dish pizza?

Can we not?

sure why not.

>""""""""""pizza""""""""""

It sucks, i think Chicago made it as a troll food and they pretend to like it .

as far as 'go za is concerned, my wife's son had never had it before we were married. needless to say, he asks for it all the time now since i showed it to him. we have a chicago style deep dish 'za at least twice a week.

>eating deep dish pizza outside of Illinois

Why did you marry your wife's son?

yeah. i think theyre just trolling about all of the murder and blacks as well. they dont even actually like living in constant fear of being mugged and/or murdered while going to pick up the day's DD 'go za for the wife's kids, theyre just being ironic.

excuse me, i'll clarify: my wife had a child with a different man before ultimately marrying me; she had a son. i enjoy his company, my wife's son's that is, and something we've shared is a mutual enjoyment of Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza.

HAHAHAHAH EPIC MEME FRIENDO! THAT CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA SURE IS FUNNEH XD!!! ILL POST IT ON 9GAG FOR U OK?

HAHA SAYING ZA INSTEAD OF PIZZA IS A GREAT MEME XDDD!! AND UR WIFES SON AHAHA LE EPIC KEK MEME FTW!

This irony level is too low for even this particular board. I'm sorry, and although I invite you to read as many posts as you'd like, I think your sensibilities are more suited to other communities. It isn't 2010 anymore.

Stop

>projecting that hard
Ishygdtt
t. SWEDEN

chitown style deep dish iced coffee i just got. you like? :] gonna pick up a 'go za for the wife's kids after work tonight.

Don't for get to put some 'cha on your 'go style 'za! I'm sure you and your wife's son will love it!

That's not what projecting is.

HAHAH LE SHIGGY DIGGY I HAVENT HEARD THAT ONE IN A WHILE LE T MEME IS ALSO SOO FUNNEH DERP XDDD AND MAN SWEDEN IS JUST A BUNCH OF KEKS IMO (IN ME OPIONION) DESU (TO BE HONEST) SENPAI (SHORT FOR FAMILY)

MAN LE 4CHINS IS ALL ABOUT DAT DANK ASS IRONY XDDDD

KEEP THE EPIX MEMES FLOWING FRIEND *BROHOOFS*

damn. this is the variety of parody-based deconstruction that i adore; you've gone so far as to assimilate your posting style with patterns and modes of typing that are clearly very far-removed from your own. what you've done is feigned certain behaviorisms, which are categorically 'bad', in order to indirectly highlight the categorical badness of the content you're responding to. it's as endearing and incisive as it is smart and comical. you could've told me seth macfarlane himself authored this post, and i'd have unwittingly believed you.

Is tomato soup an acceptable substitute for tomato paste when it comes to go za

That deconstructed goza looks amazing.

im familar with za and ofc, 'go... but could you tell me what "cha" is? (not a native chicagoer :/)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA NICE SARCASM BRO UR SO WITTY AND FUN Y I LIKE THE IRONY, KEEP IT UP MY MAN ID EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO CALL U THE MEME MASTER!!!!

XDDDD I CANT STOP LAUGHING

It legit does.

yes, ofc!

bump

Shitposter abbreviation for siracha

looks like my chicago style pizza just arrived lads. how much should I tip the driver?

I never knew there was any pizza that wasn't 'go style 'za until I went away to boarding school in Rhode Island. Still I missed Mom's 'go style like nobody's business. Coming home for the holidays was 'go style 'za paradise!

What about chicago hotdogs ?

love the 'go 'za

Have you tried it with 'cha?

this wife's son shit is retarded. Plenty of people get divorced with kids and find another partner

15% of men are stepdads

Cuck detected

Pass the cha,
we're here in 'go
to eat that 'za
of deep dish, so
if you like cheese
and you like fun
there's 'go 'za, nuff
for everyone

I'd rather have be a stepdad with the opportunity to have my own children than be the dad who has his child taken away to another family

Make sure you wrap up the leftovers! That's some high quality 'za! (said Funny like The Waterboy says 'high quality h2o, haha)

The words of a truly submissive cuck.

Off topic.

Hey, at least he's shitposting about food, instead of about "Hey the roids I'm taking at the gym don't work bro, I need to start eating more protein bro, but I don't know how to cook bro, so could someone teach me bro"

>partner
It's not a business you cucklefuck

That is literally a bowl of tomatoes on an israeli hillside

This post is a good example of someone who should go home and kill themselves. In the hope that some form of karmic reincarnation rebirths them as something more their level.

It's a deconstructed Chicago-style deep dish pizza, and food styles are truly borderless you fucking bigot.

You don't even lift

>you could've told me seth macfarlane himself authored this post
lmao

He's actually right though, pizza elitists are a special kind of autistic

Nice 'za

>Implying it isn't just a gaggle of memelords

I LIKE MINE WITH EXTRA CHEESE

Do people really say shit like 'go za or 'cha or whatever? I've literally never heard any food abbreviated like that outside of Veeky Forums memes.

uh huh
say it all the time brah
say go 'za and 'cha
what's it to ya

is chicago style pizza a fuckton of sauce and cheese? I thought it meant a thicker dough and toppings

Generally a stupid quantity of cheese.

But there are lots of strange variations. The tomato sauce is often on top of the cheese, which makes it look like a breadbowl of tomato soup when not cut.

>whatever

don't be such a 'uck
people say 'go style 'za and 'tailian 'sta all the time
get out your house every 'nce in a 'hile

go get yerself a 'oot beer 'loat

that's too much sauce and cheese, i would like NY pizza if it wasn't thin cracker pizza. i like thick chewy dough

mm mmm mmmm, pic of me and my mates eating out in chi town.

:)

you into 'go 'za, guy?

If your pizza guy doesn't know what a 'go 'za wth 'a 'ta is, don't bother.

'go 'za w/ 'cha+ta? ya!

Spain playing with their za while millions are starving in Africa.

I wish I was fucking dead why do I still come here

Can someone with better editing skills replace Spain with Chicago?

That looks like a zit I popped on my ass last month

It's some loser trying to start a meme. I think he crossposts over at tv.

God bless your soul, user

hello cuckold

The memes have gone way too far.

always been a fan of chicago-style chili.

can i get some r8's on my homemade chicago style za from earlier XDDDDDDD

deep dish at its finest XDDDDDDDDDDD

was briddy gud XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

r8 it bro's

Damn that's some hardcore autism