Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

I'll be making some pasta with minced meat and a cream sauce, how should I spice it up? I'd like to try something different.

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11111-rigatoni-with-white-bolognese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try making a white bolognese: cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11111-rigatoni-with-white-bolognese

nice 'go 'za, OP

>minced meat

It's called hamburger

its ground beef. No store will label it as "hamburger"

Ground chuck, ground beef, hamburger... All commonly labeled in the States. I have never seen "minced beef," however.

Why should we care what a second world country calls it?

White trash detected

Is that Chicago style pizza?

oh look more europoor obsession

Parsley, Dill, and some Dijon or Seeded Mustard.

Not the best match for beef, but since you're doing a cream sauce you want to keep the flavours mild.

Would you use a curry powder in your sauce? Or a stroganoff would match best with beef too.

Hijacking this thread since my question isn't worth a new one

I have green peas, spinach and cabbage, which one works best with tomato sauce for pasta?

Peas and Spinach.

Cook Cabbage by itself and blend with parmesan or cream to have it with bread on the side.

Morbid curiosity is not the same as an obsession, Ameritard.

>thinking I'm European

Okay, now I KNOW you're white trash

Thanks that's what I guessed, but don't to ruin it. I'm gonna do spinach and peas in the sauce and see what happens

Add garlic too and some chilies.

I always put some 'men on my 'ta. Gives it a nice tangy aftertaste and if anyone asks I just tell 'en it's cream.

Just finished eating and it was very good (with a dash of vinegar)
But I could barely taste the spinach. I don't know if there's something wrong with my spinach, my genetics or spinach just has very little flavor. I put more spinach than peas but the peas were way stronger

try adding salt i find it is nice