Lasagna

We all know it's good, but how can it be improved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZPkIPfnzqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I like to put some grat 'yere on my 'gna also a bit of 'ka on the 'ced 'eef preparation is mandatory

sriracha

>>>/epicmealtime/

At my work well sometimes have eggplant rollitinis basically cut 4 eggplants into quarter inch thin slices and bake. Once cooled roll them around ricotta and other chees and seasonings. Top with marinara and cheese.

>bam!

Oh and another thing to improve is not buying shitty box lasagna and make it yourself

>frozen lasagna
>Bake till ready
>Crush up salt n vinegar chips
>Put chip crumbs on top
>Bake 2 more mins

Wala

instead of using ground beef I like cooking a roast in red wine for a couple hours and then shredding it.

Not buying a Dolmio kit and making your own sauce would be a good start.

I'm stealing this and will pretend I thought of it myself.

>frozen lasagna

delicious

Use a bit of mozzarella per every layer, and let the lasagna cool down a bit before eating, leave the fucking room if you can't resist like the little bitch you are. Mozzarella will act like glue and your lasagna will stay in shape nicely.

THIS is the only way a lasagna should be eaten. Any other way is pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZPkIPfnzqs

i wonder how often his lasagna gets him laid?

made this,was pretty nice but not some kind of gift from the gods some make it out to be, better recipes out there

That appears to be a Pizza of the Chicago Deep Dish variety, actually. A 'go 'za.

nice 'Go 'Za

go za w/ no cha?

pls don't be this way

fuck all of you for ruining this board

What's cha? I'm not up to date on my lin' 'go

Do you ever sleep? I went to bed and finished a six hour shift and you're still here. Get a job.

Use mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Use a combination and beef and pork mince. Let the sauce and meat simmer for awhile.
Use fresh pasta sheets and home made bechamel sauce.