Which supermarket do you get your sandwiches from?

Tesco for me desu

boots do the best cheese ploughmans
co-op does the best chicken bacon stuffing
sainsburys have those purple bag new yorkers that are awesome

7 Eleven desu.

>buying premade sandwiches at a supermarket

Sainsburys sandwiches are by far the worst imo.
Coop and Boots are surprisingly good though!

get a load of this guy

Cooperative has good quality/price sandwitches

Shame their meal deals are shit
>only basic Walkers and Doritos
>only bottled coke and water for drinks

Tesco, because I only grab premade sandwiches if I'm hungry RIGHT NOW on the way out of work. In one of their stores.
But since they're overpriced for a freaking sandwich, crisps make me bloated, and it's hard to drink fruit juice while driving, I don't tend to.

It was "B & N" but I moved
then it was "Bluejay" but I moved
then it was "Munchees" but I moved
now there's no place nearby that sells them :(

I have a coworker who goes to subway everyday

he doesn't even have a subcard

Co-Op can suck my wallet. three quid for a BLT?

I don't think so m8y. I would want Unicorn, Lettuce and Tommies for that price.

I always go to subway. Sandwiches taste best made on fresh baked bread, and assembled by a trained sandwich artist.

Show me a supermarket that will make me a veggie melt, extra lettuce and peppers, no cheese.

If I'm out Greggs tend to be better for sandwiches than the supermarkets but since it's more of an impulse/hunger buy then they're all much of a muchness. Whatever is nearest really

>sainsburys have those purple bag new yorkers that are awesome

They're pretty good but sometimes they skimp on the meat

Am I being trolled?

if you have to ask, the answer is 'yes'

Tesco's egg and watercress sandwich is GOAT. And that's coming from someone who doesn't enjoy bread.

>he doesn't go for the reduced to clear ones

>someone who doesn't enjoy bread

Do you not enjoy life?

Sainsbury's, Asda and Tesco near me have hot ready made food served.

Heck, there's a little Paki shop on my road that does that, what kind of bumfuck hamlet do you live in?

>someone who doesn't enjoy bread

I buy those tesco value seafood sandwiches, you know the 85p ones, like, at that price, they're pretty filling and I like the vinegary flavour. The more expensive ones are just as soggy though but even more shit because they aren't masked by the delicious vinegar.

If I'm spending money on a decent sandwich though, I'll just go to a local bakery and get a filled baguette, usually it's cheaper than Greggs and better quality.

That said, Backwerk in germany have some really good morning rolls for like 19 cents and also salted buttered pretzels for a euro that are sublime.

>no cheese

I go to whole foods (Only supermarket near my house) and buy

baguette
1 pound Salsalito Turkey
Iceberg lettuce
Chipotle Mayo
American cheese

Total price comes to around to 20 bucks (NYC prices). One baguette can make 3 sandwiches and it takes about 3 baguettes before I run out of turkey. So total is about 25 bucks for 9 sandwiches.

Shits great yo

Tesco for me too. Pic related is fucking god tier.

>51% of RDI saturated fat

worth it

>Sandwiches from Tescos
>Not their far superior wraps
Bad.

>buying housewife-tier wonderbread sandwiches at a supermarket

The apex of human failure. Do you buy pre-buttered toast as well?

I just visited london from america and I can't understand the obsession with these - they are soggy and don't taste that great. Pricewise, it makes sense because everything in london is horrendously expensive, but otherwise wouldn't buy.

Had one from the Sainsbury's in Sloane Square, threw it away.

Should of put some sugar on it you fat diabetic fuck.

Safeway has pretty legit sandwiches (pic related).
So does another local grocery chain, Raley's.

Both places will make your sandwich however you want, add or subtract ingredients, whatever. I like Safeway's Italian sub, it has fresh mozzarella and provolone, with olive tapenade, hot peppers, salami, capicolla, and ham, plus whatever other toppings you want.

Supermarkets near me (Tesco & Asda) stopped using Iceburg lettuce and started uding some leafy green shit. So i can't buy their sandwiches as part of a meal deal anymore

I bought the non-lettuce sarnies for a while, but the shit they sell without it is pretty grim.

Now I'm basically a slave to the £4.50 Shell garage meal deal, or those Tesco £3 "Finest" sandwiches; like Salmon & cream cheese or Beef & Stilton.

tl;dr - fuck Tesco

Waitrose master race reporting in.

How much are they paying you for this?

I mentioned two stores, dude. They're both within a mile of my house, so that's usually where I buy sandwiches. Don't be stupid, that's just a random pic from google to use as an example.

>pretty legit sandwiches
Why do people use 'legit' that way now? Did the Bam Margera start saying it or something?

I like Jimmy John's Italian Nightclub a lot so I would go with JJ's.

That word has been in slang use for awhile now, I'm surprised that you're surprised by that.

>chicken and sweetcorn

What the fuck? Explain yourselves bongs.

>the Bam Margera

O I am laffin

>ctrl+f
>no farmboy
Plebs

I bought Just Ham sandwich from Tesco fucking 43 days in a row from the same cute cashier every fucking day. I wanted her to say 'Just Ham again?' so I could say 'No... Just Her again' (a play on just him) and admit I was doing it to impress her and get her attention

Nothing. Fucking nothing. She never commented on it. Tesco wageslaves are morons and the sandwiches are shit.

Pot Noodle innit

I eat Chicken + Sweetcorn soup all the time

>no mayo

God dam you people are cucks. Is it really that hard to make a fucking sandwich. Its bread, meat, and cheese. Do you euro fags need a sandwich license or something?

What saddens me, as an English, is that if you go on holiday somewhere in Europe, say Barcelona or Koblenz, but it could be anywhere, you'll just walk out anywhere and find a multitude of bakeries selling delicious fresh sandwiches made with top quality ingredients from local farms.
But in Britain the attitude seems to be buy the cheapest nastiest crap from corporate entities who are destroying the environment.

>not living a block away from a bodega that can make a perfectly good sandwich on a roll for 3.50

Ah yes, Koblenz. Greatest of cities.

A reminder that Subway is an American company.

That I rarely go to?

At least subway has a lot of shit on hand. Its not like buying a fucking premade ham sandwhich

M&S ones are better imo

Duck and hoisin is the best wrap, followed by falafel and hummus

publix or bust

safeway, greenbay, winn dixie
they're all knockoffs and can eat my ass

also those publix tendies are the best

thank you jesus, I thought that was going a different way

Got some tesco sushi yesterday lads

Sweet chili chicken and hoisin duck for £2