Worst chains

What are the worst national chain restaurants where you live?

>drive thru fast food
KFC, panda express, Arby's
>counter-serve fast food
Subway, Moe's, any Italian, haven't had much in this category
>buffet
Golden corral, cici's pizza
>sit down
Olive garden, Perkins

I love olive Garden's crazy bread, senpai

Dude I remember going to a Perkins once and it was pretty damn comfy.
Granted that was more than 10 years ago and the only time I've been there.

>Germany
>Vapiano

Yeah Idk I haven't been in a while either. Here in florida it's the place all the retired flyovers go to have some food from "back home".

Moe's is actually better than Chipotle.

Cici's is a great deal for the price.

I prefer Arby's to just about every drive through fast food other than Chick-Fil-A.

Ci Cis isn't a bad deal. Pasta, pizza, salad, deserts for $5. They get you for extra with the drink not being included. Also im a time traveler from 2005 I don't know if it's still $5.

Olive Garden server here
Overpriced shit, but half off is okay

Our Dairy Queen is the only really shitty place around here. All the workers are ass holes, the food is usually cold, and they take 3x longer than they should every time I go there.

Hardees

What-a-burger

Joe's Crab Shack

>ice cream place
>complains about the food being cold

>Hardee's
Watch your cotdamn mouth
>What-a-burger
Completely agree

KFC and Cici's pizza are definitely in the bottom tier. I remember getting food poisoning from Cici's and alternating between shitting and vomiting until I was dry-heaving from both ends.

KFC is just greasy as fuck.

Yeah, went to Perkins in Ft. Meyers while on vacation from Illinois to our house in Punta Gorda. It was god awful, we were the only ones there besides a bunch of old people and a family that let their kid sit in its shitty diaper for wayyyy too long

heh

>hating on whataburger

Has Veeky Forums truly fallen so low?

It was disgusting and over-priced

Honestly, Burger King is better than fucking What-a-burger and that's saying something

NJ reporting in.

Our cheap burger (McD, BK, Wendy) places are OK for the price - when you're desperate for that cheap quick fix.

Our fad burger places (5 Guys, Smash Burger, Bobby's Burger Place) are all poor values for the higher price. The service is slower and worse than at the low level fast food, and the food is barely better, and in some places actually worse.

>ft. Myers
Small world, I'm from cape coral. living in Orlando now though, it's much better here. The only thing to do in swfl is go to the beach.

you forgot dave from wendys u fucking faggot

Uno's Chicago Grill, Perkins, Denny's

The trophy has to go to Ponderosa, though. That place is like legit eating out of a dumpster.

You've never eaten at a Shoney's I take it

>NJ
>not mentioning White Castle
You are not from this state

wheres blimpies. you fucked up buddy

faggot garden

I strongly dislike The Cheesecake Factory because A. I find their food to be overrated as fuck, and B. I have a friend who insists that they're the best restaurant on the planet and that their carbonara is the best he's ever eaten (and he's been to Italy). Of course, he's in his 30s and thinks Dr Pepper mixed with bargain-shelf cheapo rum is the best drink ever, so his taste is pretty much the literal definition of plebeian.

Funny how someone else ridiculously overrating something can make you dislike it.

>what is cyclosporiasis

>local cicis has a 4 dollar happy hour between 2 and 4

Is Dr. Pepper and decent rum good? I've never tried it as Dr. Pepper is rare in Australia but there's heaps of good rum.

I like it, some people hate it though. I guess it depends on whether you like dr pepper to begin with

I wish it was more available in aus, the woolies near my house has it but you can only buy individual cans for like $2.20

ITT: Restaurants that I dont like their food.

Moe's has great queso and more options but the meat, rice and salsa are way worse than chipotle

>Restaurants that I dont like their food.
Does this actually seem coherent to you?

I live in Fort Myers. Crazy how many Florida fags are always on Veeky Forums

Go to mad fresh and have the spaniard burger for me pls

That place and nice guys in cape coral are the only things I miss about that area

I mean, it's fine, but it's a "college party and I want to get fucked up, but only have 20.00" drink.

I'm a professional-level bartender and mixologist, and this dude would rather drink Dr Pepper and shitty rum than a nice Mai Tai or something.

Also. He's one of those guys that wears band shirts and jeans or cargo shorts fucking everywhere. He wears that shit to job interviews. Top-tier pleb.