Do you put on hand sanitizer before you eat?

Do you put on hand sanitizer before you eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNkBIvvORjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

between bites, yes

Soap, yes.

Never specifically hand sanitizer though.

I have a shot between courses to cleanse the pallet

No, because it's not needed.
I only really bother with sanitization when I'm also making food for other people.

Too much soap or some shit alcohol mix will fuck your hands up.

I take a leak and wash my hands before my meal because I like to be rid of even thinking about those while I eat.

I also blow my nose because I usually eat spicy soup as an appetizer and my nose tends to get runny from the hot.

I used to use hand sanitiser until I realised that it doesn't wash anything away ergo I'm leaving millions of tiny germ corpses on my hands. That disgusts me more than live ones somehow.

I just wash my hands with soap and water.

No. I don't even wash my hands after shitting unless there's a visible amount of feces on them.

Just put it on your food

Nah I just go straight for the bleach, that'll kill those germs.

I used to dip my fingers in bleach to get the tobacco stains off, that stopped when my fingernails fell off

Did the bleach not work after your fingernails fell off?

Sorry let me rephrase, I stopped using bleach to get rid of the tobacco stains off my fingers because the corrosiveness of the bleach made my fingernails fall off my fingers

Unless your especially dirty soap is useless, your food has way more germs already than your hands do, modern septic culture is ridiculous, you can literally handle manure then eat a Big Mac and be perfectly fine

You're only killing the benign varieties of germ. The harmful ones are amongst the .01% it's unable to kill.

What's that whole regrowing process like? Your fingernails should never just grow all the way out from the cuticle.

Does it just recover the whole fingertip over time? It seems like the nails would be more prone to ingrowing or just fucking up in general. Did it hurt before you got new nails?

Not only do I not, but I virtually never wash my hands at all. And since I also never get sick I can only assume it's a meme anyway.

I'm the same way, except during cooking for my folks or handling raw chicken/beef. I hands free piss all day, but there are a bajillion farticles in a single bathroom. It's ground zero for everyone to blast ass inside of it, the doorknob of any bathroom must be disgusting

That being said I only use hand sanitizer once in a while, I feel as if it would lower your immune system

When you wipe your ass and later shake hands with an elderly gentleman, you are putting someone with a less vigorous immune system at risk.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNkBIvvORjE