Go to Wendy's

>go to Wendy's
>never eat there
>order bowl of "chili"
>get bowl of something else
>return it

I am not wrong here.

You anti bean fags are on the wrong side of history

Beans are tasty, add bulk to your food without a ton of calories, and healthy. There's no reason not to include beans unless you're one of those "muh authenticity" faggots.

>something else

F I N G E R
I
N
G
E
R

>gets chili at a burger restaurant

there's your problem

F A K E
A
K
E

Also, beans are tasty in chili. If you're not adding any you're literally wasting money and sabotaging your dish

It's not the greatest chili, but for fast food it's actually pretty good.

I barely do fast food, but last time I did it I think I got a dollar fries, dollar chili, and maybe a salad. Pretty good, and cheaper than a dumb meal deal.

Maybe next time post the thing they served you instead of a cup of their chili.

>hurr my shitpost went over your head

not even my shitpost

>someone trying to turn shitposting into a real discussion
>y-you missed the joke!

>I am not wrong here

no, you're not. it's not just the beans. it's the bell peppers, it's the lack of chile spice, it's the massive faggotry in a cup.

Idk, dude, I think you're wrong.

I'm a total chili purist, born and bred child of Texan cattle ranchers, and when I make chili at home, I don't add beans.
However, I don't MIND beans in chili (as long as they're pintos or pink beans), and as far as fast food goes, Wendy's chili is better than a lot of options. When I stop there, I like to get a small chili and a sour cream and chive baked potato and pour the chili into the potato. That, and a side salad is one fucking comforting fast food meal. You could do a lot worse.

>If you're not adding any you're literally wasting money and sabotaging your dish

That's probably the most stupid fucking thing I've read here today.

You can ask for hot sauce, just FYI. Also, you can add cheese and onions on top. If you're not doing all those things, you're fucking stupid.

>It's not the greatest chili, but for fast food it's actually pretty good.

The only thing really wrong with Wendy's chilli is that it's not hot enough. Aside from that it's pretty much adequate. Not great, a little bland, but adequate.

What's wrong, can't handle a cup of chicago style?

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year.

The only things you need to have at Wendy's are chicken nuggets and a Frosty.

I like the double cheeseburger

Is she dead now? I dont ever see her on the tv anymore

CHILI CAN BE SERVED WITH CHEEEEEEEESE

The caesar side salad and spicy chicken sandwich is my go-to.

subscribed.

Better than Sonic's """""""""""""""chili"""""""""""""""

>go to Wendy's
>ask for a bowl of chilis
>they give me a bowl of chili instead

more like "muh meme"

I just made chilli with ground beef, white/black/red beans Shits delicious and clears my colon like mad. Good farts too.

Why do faggots from texas feel the need to name drop whenever they can shoehorn it into a conversation?

>born and bred child of texas cattle ranchers
>my town has one stop sign

Just wait, next he'll go "I'm not California, at least I'm not California"

They're like the WIDF of cooked meat

You ordered chili and they gave you Chicago pizza?

You faggot, you stole my quads

>a small chili and a sour cream and chive baked potato and pour the chili into the potato.

that's how it's done and you have to eat the potato jacket

>potato jacket
you brits with your slily names for everything
it's the SKIN

>Beans are tasty
No
>healthy
So?
>add bulk to your food without a ton of calories
Unless you're on the breadline this should not be a consideration when cooking

Actually, I fucking live in California now, because I have an actual career.
And, the reason people like me name drop the fact that I'm from Texas is because we actually know what the fuck we're talking about when it comes to meat, especially beef, and especially fucking chili. And believe me, the town I grew up in definitely had more than one stop sign, and is now a city full of millionaires. Just because you grow up on a ranch doesn't mean it's in the middle of fucking nowhere, idiots. I bet you think the entire state looks like the cartoons you watched as a kid, with desert mesas and howling coyotes next to cactus on every ledge.

waste of quads

they pay you by the inch too?

Never associated it with coyotes or cacti, isn't that more Arizona or New Mexico?

I just think of dumb, opinionated, ignorant fat bigots. Like that lady who was in charge of the Texas official school textbooks who sincerely believes that the dinosaurs were killed by the biblical flood, that Obama was a gay prostitute in college to pay for his drug habit, and that Paul Ryan is too left wing and is likely to be an ISIS sympathiser.

I absolutely fucking hate the memes on this board but those quads were well spent.

Unfortunately, that's the only people you hear about, which is like a caricature of a certain amount of people in TX. You're missing all the good people, the nice stories, the stories about people who genuinely go out of their way to help others, the fact that in some areas, everyone waves at each other while driving, that Houston has some of the most diverse food in the country behind NY and CA, that there's an immense amount of friendly, kind people who will go out of their way to help you. (I'm not counting the Panhandle, far East TX, or El Paso in that, those places can fuck off).
As far as the politics go, yeah, it's fucking BAD there right now. Just like it's bad in the rest of the country. But not everyone is a right wing conservative. Most people I know are either independent or libertarian, and the dems are growing too. There's a whole political war going on, you just only hear the right's side in the media. It'll turn again one day, back to when it was good, like when Ann Richards was governor.

Pretty sure it's the healthiest thing on their menu but yeah whatever.

Have fun with taxes.

They have packets of chile to spice it up. They didn't offer them to you because you look so meek. Like the kind of person that goes on an anonymous food Board to bad mouth perfectly good fast food

>have chili cook off at my work
>all the employees leave chili in crock pots for the day and supervisors blind taste test each one at lunch
>whip it up the night before this will be fun maybe i'll even get second place or something
>when we all get back I find out that the Texan man with that handle bar mustache won first place and I got third
>apparently he spent a month making this chili
>the contest was announced 2 weeks ago
>he actually made two whole batches one spicy and one mild

It's like a fucking religion to them

I like Wendy's chili, but on one old Veeky Forums thread, a guy said it was made from all the old hamburger patties that didn't sell the day before.

He claimed to have worked there, and that made me think twice.

naw its 'triot 'za

It's true, somewhat. They add chopped burgers to it that have been sitting too long or got fucked up on the grill. Sometimes there's a ton of meat in it, sometimes it's mostly beans. It isn't day old meat, it's meat that's been on the warmer too long.

>go to fast food restaurant
>order cheap, shitty food
>expect it to be whatever your personal, "authentic" perfect version of that dish is
>get what you deserve

dumbass

Thanks.
I expected it was still safe to eat, maybe even a proper thing to do to reduce waste.

>go to chili cookoff
>the fucker that wins actually put goddamn tomatoes in his chili
fucking pasta sauce faggots shit on real athentic chili

i went to wendy's once ... many years ago...
>ordered a burger in drive thru..
>tell them "no mayo"
>pickup order and drive away
>burger has mayo
>i never return to any wendys
>ever

>bowl of chili
You mean bowl of Chili Con Carne
This is a bowl of chilis.

The classic 'cago tall dish 'za

>Tomatoes in chili
Chicago Style!

Ahh man I did too bro.
when I worked there we used to play huck loogees into the chili. We'd stand over by the fryers and basically spit towards the flat top. After a while you get the range and can make them in the chili almost everytime.
we used to spit in all the shit we made there we had a move we called 'sly spit' where you just push the spit between your front teeth really effective for spitting on the down low.
one of the other cooks had farmer snot shots down pat. he would walk by the grill or prep table and push on one nostril and blow out the other and bam flavor town! He would wait for the rude customers and then creep over to the prep area and blam! We used to crack up when he would do it.
One of the girls that worked with us there was breaking up with her boyfriend, right there in one of the booths all loud and shit so we some ipecac on his 'free' burger. He vomited all over the parking lot afterwards. Even our manager laughed. Wendys was a fun ass job.

yeah I was just looking at them when you called

Daily reminder:
If you don't have beans in your chili you are literally objectively a tasteless, meme-loving faggot and should go die. Nobody will mourn, or even notice, your passing.

>"chef"

No more than a car window washer calling himself a mechanic.

I always thought the whole state of texas was filled with inbred mongoloid retards and some mexicans.
Still do actually.

Chili without beans? You mean bolognese?

Sooo....you think there's actually a whole state filled with people just like you and your family?
Talk about delusional......