How do I git gud with these dumb fucking things

How do I git gud with these dumb fucking things

It's pretty simple.

By not being a retarded American

Why bother?
First world country's have cutlery.

>chink sticks
Weeaboo faggotry.

its one of those things that uncivilized brown ppl and insecure euros like bc its less prevelant and therefore cooler. just like a stick shift. jeez well the tech exists to shift gears automatically, but uhhhh... its dumb as hell to use it! whatre you some kind of amerifat lmao? oh u use a fork haha, cool i bet you drink water from localized plumbing too lmao. i bet you literally have a toilet inside of your own house. fucking amerifats

born and reside in toronto btw

>born and reside in toronto btw
More like Markham, amitrite?

>country's

they're better than a plastic fork

>How do I git gud with these dumb fucking things

Hold the bottom one steady and move the top one. Simple.

Might be responding to bait but fuck you anyway. I like stick shifts because it gives my hand and my other leg something to do while driving. I actually prefer chopsticks even for non Asian foods because they slow you down. Essentially you can spend more time eating for the same amount of calories.

I hate using a fork and knife. Spoon for liquids and things that need cutting, weeb sticks for anything else.

What did you think this website was for?

that's pleb western style. superior japanese move their thumbs.

>slow you down eating

Have you seen japs guzzling down their rice or ramen?

Also, stop being a fat fuck who can't restrain himself from instantly eating a whole chocolate cake

use your fat fingers...

pick up the bowl, tilt towards face, use sticks to bulldoze food into your undoubtedly fat mouth.

What makes you think you can boss me around, bitch boy? Is it the safety of the internet, letting you feel brave, knowing it's going to be harder for me to catch you and turn your ass inside out?

I got bretty gud with sticks but I still can't figure out how to eat rice with them unless it's very gluey

Sharpen the ends.

use cooked rice.
pick up small clumps
pick up smaller clumps
pick up one grain
put some pickle on the rice
pick up pickle
pick up small clump of rice
put on pickle
pick up both together

this is how my mom taught me.

Practice makes perfect.

When our son was little, we bought him a set of "Edison" chopsticks, and he learned on those, and now that little fucker can pick up any kind of food with regular chopsticks.

>tfw Chinese American
>tfw using chop sticks to make and eat beef stroganoff for my white friends.
>they assume it's Chinese food because all they saw was the chopsticks

Thanks white niggas

You're weird as fuck man

What if you don't have paws and/or telekinesis?

Actually despite the hatred being spouted in this thread, i think that chinese food genuinely tastes better off chopsticks than metal spoons.

Hahaha ching tsao is such a great minority addition to our group! Your whole fucking life is a meme bro. You're friends only act like they like you because you have those retard eyes. Makes them feel better about themselves, so multicultural! What a god damned joke you are.

You don't. They're pointless for like 93% of food.

Practice. The same way you learn any manual task. Are you really so retarded that you don't even know how learning works?

Step 1: be brought up in a major city with a diverse range of cuisines and not some flyover incest town

What about off metal chopsticks?

Is the oddly specific mention of flyover states in random threads a meme or is there just one angry guy who really really hates the midwest

How does one simply cut things with a spoon?

Every single person who offends you is the exact same person. They hate you for your freedoms.

I'm not offended though, it's a thing I've only seen so numerously on Veeky Forums and I was just wondering

This user has the truth of it. I'm fine with ppl who want to use chop sticks to eat their meals, but the majority of the non Asians are a bunch of terds/douche bags that think using chop sticks is a necessary skill.

I prefer the Indian way: just use your clean hand.

pro tip: it seems counterintuitive but moving your fingers toward the back is the key
they further back your fingers the more power and control you have

Most ppl on here are lonely losers with very little in the way of accomplishments, so it isn't surprising that a few that live close to a harbor use that to boost themselves.

Power, yes. Control, not quite. You gain control over time by practice, but if he already sucks at using chop sticks, then he will only get power out of doing that and end up having more problems. He is better off starting with a grip closer to the tips, then progressively moving them back once he builds up control.

eh, it works for those round sushi things, but only because they fucking fall apart so easily.
Then again, you could argue that those would be easier and more optimal if eaten with a spoon.

I can use wood chopstick perfectly fine, but the metal shit is very slip. Do I suck?

>I actually prefer chopsticks even for non Asian foods because they slow you down
you've obviously never seen a chinaman eating rice or noodles

>was
Fuck off back to /a/.

Apologize

Man, those gooks slurp that shit up.

>15
its more than that. flash is supposed to be japanese related. so your image is inncorrect.

Please, weeb.

The sentiment remains the same, weeb.
Now kindly fuck off.

Some country's ( :^) ) like mine use the apostrophe when talking about multiple subjects in a single word. Just saying, pretty simple mistake.

>Eating sushi with a spoon
Then you're at best rolling the sushi onto your plate. Nigiri is just going to fall all apart and if its American sushi covered in shit half of the sauce is going to smear on the plate and spoon. And its going to be a 2 handed job no matter if you're using fingers or another spoon to push the sushi on to the spoon.

Chopsticks have their place, they aren't better or worse totally.

>eating sushi with chopsticks
Retard and a weeb.

>I prefer the Indian way: just use your clean hand.

underrated literal shit post

More control with a manual transmission, but yes chopsticks are kinda stupid

>Also, stop being a fat fuck who can't restrain himself from instantly eating a whole chocolate cake
So, eat a whole chocolate cake with chopsticks?
>tfw I eat cake with chopsticks because licking frosting from between tines of a fork feels too lewd

I usually get a cramp in my hand after using chopsticks for a while, on the side by my pinky finger just below the joint where the finger meets the palm.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a common thing?

:^)

>>>/reddit/