Which tuna is the best?

Which tuna is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/bumble-bee-foods-2-managers-charged-in-death-of-worker-cooked-with-tuna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the best canned tuna I've found. It's not terribly expensive, either, depending on where you buy it.

Out of those three, Starkist is actually the best.

Agreed Starkist is the thickest of the 3.

Nothing that comes in a can.

Pic related, tuna in a pouch is the way to go.

I've only done Bumble Bee and StarKist and they're the same as far as I can tell but I've never had them packed in anything but water

fresh and healthy stuff that you've caught yourself

>Owned by: Lion Capital of the UK

...Longleat?

>in the pouch.

the meat in the pouches are shit, meat is always squashed. (don't buy the one in the front of the display either that's the one everyone squeezes)

In the can you have cleaner chunks of tuna.
like for niçoise salad or something more familiar to you chunky tuna pepperoni slim jim in a peanut butter pretzel loaf.

>In the can you have cleaner chunks of tuna
Ya, that taste like the can they came in.

It's actual tuna. Saw it on bizarre foods, gave it a try. Simply amazing for a canned product.

I'm pretty brand-agnostic, but chunk light is shit. I dunno how anyone bothers with that stuff.

pouch tuna is better
and if you aren't using the french tuna belly shit for your nicoise salad then you're a pleb anyways

Why does that black guy look so scared?

white guys are about to shoot up the place

ITT: pleb food in a pouch eaters.

Nothing good can happen if a white guy is smiling when surrounded by colored folk.

Did the Fukushima incident ever affect seafood?
i have a friend who will never touch seafood from pacific ocean because of that. not that he eats them much anyway.

Why is canned tuna so radically different from fresh tuna?

I'll eat canned tuna on a sandwich or mixed in rice with wasabe for a cheap, no-fuss meal but I don't particularly enjoy it. It's just food.

However, fresh tuna sushi or seared tuna fillets are fucking brilliant.

I can't think of another food which becomes so different during the preserving process.

All the cock you suck makes the fish taste different.

Starkiss in water, drained can, forked onto toast, dressed with hot sauce and spinach and tomato.

i guess i go for starkist now

The one with authentic Mexican flavor.
cbsnews.com/news/bumble-bee-foods-2-managers-charged-in-death-of-worker-cooked-with-tuna/

I've been eating the green chicken of the Sea can. It's all slimy and gross and it tastes like shit. Never again.

because it's cooked in the can
all canned fish is like that

starkist because I live in Pittsburgh

damn you were so close to the best. I can't believe nobody has mentioned ventresca tuna. It's only tuna belly, like when you order toro at a sushi restaurant. Fuckin delicious.

>American Samoa
>American territory
>acting like that means anything.
Guam and Samoa are shit regulated islands riddled with sweatshop labor while also having a high cost of living due to tourism.
The fact that their products get to have a higher MSRP due to the "made in America" label makes the whole thing even worse. This is why numerous Asian companies will outsource some of their shit to Guam.

Even if it did, it wouldn't be any more an issue as compared to the level of PCB in the Atlantic and American waters or even all the mercury in both the Atlantic and the Pacific.
Fish since the 20th century have always been seasoned with cancer, a little nuclear discharge doesn't mean shit.

Who are you arguing with? The voices in your head?