With Ritz crackers and cream cheese

with Ritz crackers and cream cheese
who here King Oscar?

I don't get how there is so much anti American shitposting on this board when you fuckers eat fish with cheese

The only reason it works on the fillet o fish is because the products hardly resemble either of those things

One whole one of OP's pic, on a saltine with hot sauce and a glass of vodka or whiskey.

good with spicy mustard on a roll too

>muh no fish with cheese rule

Lox and cream cheese is just about the best combination out there.

I usually get them in spring water. Sometimes make a light pasta or salad to put them in, other times it's just some crackers and hot sauce. Delicious little fucks. A good switch up with a dab of mayo, onion, pickle, and celery seed. Damn good and something different from tuna.

Man I love canned fish. The stuff here is probably my favorite.

Fuckin plebs.

>no horseradish

Whatever you do, steer clear of this stuff. Even the cats wouldn't eat it.

I usually just spring for Rugen even though it's expensive as hell. Haven't actually tried any other brands.

I had sardines for the first time and chose these to try. I thought they were great.

Maybe I'll try that combination, Ritz crackers are pretty top-tier.

I want to try sardines as a healthy source of protein for my brown bagged lunch at work. Is this a bad idea, Sardines and little toast rounds/crackers? What brands should I try? Should I bring breath-mints? What goes well with Sardines? I keep putting off trying it because I don't want to fuck up my lunch AND waste my money.

I prefer my sardines on saltines with a little Dijon mustard. King Oscar also makes a very nice mackerel.

smoked oyster masterrace coming through

Also try on a saltine, with sharp cheddar and a bit of hot sauce

The pasty texture doesn't do it for me. I'll take smoked clams over oysters any day.

Neither one holds a candle to muh 'tots.

The biggest issue is that they smell a little fishy, and if you're eating around other people they might not like it, or think it's gross.

i'm more concerned how my breath will smell after since I work overnight audit in a hotel. Have to handle the desk. Almost no one is around when i'm eating (or during most of my shift for that matter)

It won't be that bad, nothing some water and a mint or two won't fix.

Addendum: You can get these on Amazon for cheap. They're not as good as King Oscar red label or tiny tots, but they're close.

It seems like King Oscar's fish have been getting bigger lately. I wonder if it's seasonal? I would blame cost cutting and greed but if they're not going to put the tiniest fish in the premium-priced yellow bag, where are they going?

>cream cheese
>not avocado or tabasco sauce