So, kentuckyfag here

So, kentuckyfag here

See this? I'm in atlanta at a certain persian restaraunt, and this is kentucky bourbon.

Thing is, unlike all the liquor around it (not pictured) the bourbon is locked up in a special case.

You see what you faggots are doing? Really? You're elevating Bourbon to some sort of weird hipster specialty "patrician" drink.

Fuck you. You're raising the value (read: prices) on stuff I could get for cheap before. Fuckers.

join the superior rum race

It's ok with me, i always felt bourbon was a second tier beverage

Just stay away from my beverage of choice and we're good

have you even tried rum?

The only good Eagle Rare is Eagle Rare 17 year.

I'll agree about eagle rare, yeah, but I'll fight you if you say four roses black and woodford reserve double oaked aren't good

I'd probably say ER is the best I've had though.

Cum?

Did you expect Persians to have taste?

No.

But if you're talking shit about bourbon, go ahead, be my guest. Be wrong.

the more important question...you 859 patrician or 502 nigger? or 606 in which case its a toss up between hillbilly god tier or meth head

I've tried Kraken and Mount Gay. Kinda put off by both.

Is it worth trying anything else?

non plus ultra

1. You're in Atlanta. I'd lock up anything and everything.
2. You're at a Persian restaurant. Persians try to squeeze every penny out of you that they can

I live at LiquorBarn.

Well Kraken is literally the shittiest rum I've ever encountered, so pretty much anything besides that.

Caymen Reef is one of my current favorites

502 nignog, but we're not that bad.
Now I've never actually met someone with 606, but I assume from
>Hillbilly or methhead
I assume that's appalachia, in which case, fuck that noise

Good moonshine though

its a crapshoot. hillbillies are bros but methheads, rednecks (basically white trash equivalent to thugs is what i think of) and bible thumpers make it unbearable.
hillbillies are basically hobbit with slightly less hairy feet

Other /k/entucky fag here.
Expect out of state restaurants to treat Ky Bourbon like its something special.

Do you think Nappa Valley whine is special in Nappa Valley California? Fuck no, but its special out of state.
Do you think Brandy in Cognac France is special in cognac?, no, but here its special and expensive.

ITT: cleetus getting uppity

There are like six brands getting more profits ever since Lindsey Lohann decided(?) to crash her Ferraris on Pappy from now on, and all of them were conceived by Constellation Brands as super-premiums, you weren't drinking them before

Aside from that, Old Granddad is still shitty homeless liquor

Cruzan is my go-to. I think it's the best balance of flavor and value.

Bonded old granddad is okay. The 114 is good.

Goslings is delicious

I'm Canadian but I'm assuming they lock it up because of black people in Atlanta?

Kek

it's just an architectural decision

most places store he booze in a locked room in the back or basement

someone probably thought it added to the aesthetics of the place

damn, is anybody on Veeky Forums even trying?