Truth or fucking truth, you decide

truth or fucking truth, you decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

heb.com/product-detail/french-s-classic-yellow-mustard/486278#product-description
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about the national burger council

who gives a shit it's just meat scraps and other crap

Who the fuck cares? It's a hot dog. Do Americans really care this much about the purity of their traditional processed meat dishes? Will the immortals of the Academie Hotdogaise enact brutal punishment on those who dare add unsanctioned ingredients to the nation's official reconstituted meat product dish?

Besides, ketchup gives a much-needed dose of sweetness and acidity to an ensemble that can be quite bland and starchy

mango salsa for me tbqh.

who /chilidog/ master race?

Yuropoors have the tastes of children, what a surprise

Kimchi and siracha.

It's not some fucking fancy bit of beef you want to savour the taste of.

Ketchup isn't masking great flavours. It's there to elevate the absolute shit tier meat that's been used.

Ketchup on a hot dog is a fucking must imo, just behind mustard. In fact I like the sweetness it adds in contrast to the mustard and the savoury racoon meat.

>national hotdog council
o i am laffin

>using ANY condiment on hot dogs
>not just adding chili if you don't want plain
Mustard, ketchup or relish on hot dogs is just plain gross.

Muh nigga.

Says the fat, sugar addicted diabetic.

>the U.S. has a national council for hot dogs
>they're far more concerned with what you're putting on your hot dog rather than what most of these companies are putting in your hot dogs

No, we do not.
At least, I don't.

This is the most galling thing. Do they have a twitter or facebook or some social bullshit?

People need to start asking them this sort of question.

They know you know better than to buy a hotdog without reading the ingredients you colossal retard

>calls others sugar addicted when he's so addicted to sugar that he needs to dump sugary tomato frosting onto everything he eats
??????????

I don't add sugar to any food, Amerilard.

>truth
>sponsored by French's mustard

Too bad your previous post says otherwise, you ketchup eating fucking sugar addicted swine. Stay the fuck out of Chicago if you know what's good for you.

>Chicago

'et 'go 'za 'bra

>LE FUNNY PIZZA MEME XDDDDDDD LETS COMPLETELY MISREPRESENT ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR FOODS TO COME OUT OF AMERICA BECAUSE WE'RE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND IT XDDDDDDD LE FUNNIES XFDDDDDDD

Even Americans who aren't from that shithole hate the "OMG BEST AND ONLY REAL 'ZA EVER, EVERYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS JUST A HATER"

Total truth. If I see someone putting ketchup on a frankfurter, I immediately know they're degenerate scum.

>best and most popular
I swear to God that Illinois is Wisconsin 2.0.

No dude, it's just a recommendation, obviously you can do whatever you want, it's America bro.

Ketchup is for children, though, unless it's on eggs.

30 posts and this is already the worst thread on Veeky Forums in the past month.

THEY ARE RIGHT. condiments arent that good on your dog.

Hot dogs taste like shit, I don't know why they're on about protecting the purity of their flavor or whatever . The best hot dogs are ones where you can't taste the hot dog (chili cheese, ketchup + mustard, etc)

>the U.S. has a national council for hot dogs
It's not like it's an official group, it's just some group of people who got a gimmick to earn money by getting attention and getting sponsors.

It wouldn't surprise me if they say only to use mustard because their sponsors make more mustard than ketchup.

Is this like this Wisconsin Cheese Council?

>>they're far more concerned with what you're putting on your hot dog rather than what most of these companies are putting in your hot dogs

god that's deep

I love hotdogs sometimes. Hotdog that's done sliced open and then put on a grill, put a little mustard in the middle with a slightly charred bun.

I'll go through periods where I'll eat them from the microwave and get tired of them. Kinda like dark chocolate, or chocolate oranges. Fuck those last ones though they make me throw up

I'm willing to bet that Amerilard ketchup is really, really sweet? The ketchup over here is savoury and only has a minimal amount of sugar

Everyone knows it's scrap meat, retard.

But scrap meat has a long, fabled tradition in any national cuisine because it used to be absolutely necessary to use every piece of meat.

You sound like one the people that feels the need to remind me that Taco Bell isn't authentic Mexican. No shit.

More like the California Dairy Commission

It doesn't have any more sugar than Yuro ketchup, it's just autists thinking they get big boy points by denying themselves a condiment that has maybe 2 grams of sugar in it. These are the ONLY BLACK COFFEE AND WHISKEY OR YOU'RE A CHILD people

>that yellow paste
>mustard
Ladies and gentlemen, America!

Someone is mad.

Hot dogs are garbage tier shit food for garbage tier shit people. Eat bratwurst or kielbasa instead, they are far superior.

what the fuck do they know
I think ketchup is the perfect condiment for a hot dog.

I don't give a shit what anyone says.

>Stay the fuck out of Chicago

As if anyone would want to go there anyway.

those dogs are weak tier

>Do you want any sausage with your pickle?

I had a dog from Portillo's last night and it was god tier. I could have eaten 3 more.

That's a nice pickle & tomato sandwich, but we're talking about hotdogs.

So some sausage party thinks they're the mustard race, I don't relish saying this but fuck em in the buns.

>all these assblasted ketchuptards that just got btfo

You fuckers had it coming and you know it.

10/10

>ketchup is totally gross guys
>but yellow mustard is A OKAY
literally pleb tier food
yellow mustard is a scourge on ballparks and street corners
just buy dijon or brown, everyone will thank you, some might blow you

>don't mind the preservatives and cancerous pathogens in your hot dog
>just don't use this tomato flavored paste

U.S.A """""""food""'''"""

If there's one thing we do right senpai, it's ketchup.

But that's wrong.
I've had ketchup in a few places, notably the US, the UK, Italy and Thailand and each carried a different profile of flavour. US and Thai are both pretty sweet with Thai tasting even less of tomato than US does. UK and Italian are less sweet and quite a bit more tomato-y.

That said, I like ketchup and have no issue putting it on a hot dog or other fast food, though I don't often use it, 2bh.

>mfw "hot dogs" in Germany are a hilarious clusterfuck
>original recipe hot dogs are liked by just about nobody since the meat is essentially tasteless
>so they basically take the damn bun and pick any of the 23546687 different kinds of Bratwurst that exist, usually a local variety, slap it in, then dump on top any kind of condiment the customer wants
>but then the customers don't like the bun either because it is also tasteless, so they just buy some Wecken at the next baker and slap the Wurst in there
>turns out they just made the classic "Brantwurst and one breadroll" combo that they've been selling for decades, except they just stuck the sausage into the bun before selling it

DAMN SON WHERE'D YA MEME THIS

Fucking truth.
Ketchup is disgusting in all of its sickly sweet forms.

>these infidels don't just apply a little salcha
pbuh desu sempai

Oh no, I can't put sugared tomato reduction on my pig dick smoothie? Some people just have to have no lives...

Truth because you should never eat hot dogs in general.

ITT people who have never even tasted a quality hot dog think their opinion is worth expressing.

Ketchup makes it sweet, mustard makes it tart.

Damn, I want a fucking hot dog now.

>this triggers chicago fags

I've been living on nothing but hotdogs and pancakes I nicked from the shelter for a month now and I can say that ketchup is better than nothing after maybe a week.

>put relish on hotdog without looking too closely
>it's sweet relish

Back in my day, people thought of things on their own and they were called "jokes."

>we should promote food waste because some parts of animals are icky icky!!
literal child

How's them pig sphincters taste bruh

pretty good, hope you enjoy your "premium" sausage which is "definitely" not made from "undesirable" parts of the animal, no sirree, see we even have a sticker on the packaging that says it!

Pretty much. That's Germany for you. If butchers fuck up here they get strung up by their toes. On ten different trees.

I do it like the Belgians, with ketchup and mayonnaise

>national hot dog council
A M E R I C A

Because the FDA doesn't exist, right?

You shouldn't be eating hotdogs past the age of 12 anyways.

>Never use ketchup
>Use HFCS with yellow#5 instead

Opinion discarded

>the FDA
top kek
The tv license enforces in England are more competent

It literally takes people dying to get some sort of shutdown/recall going

I'll take the DK variant.

But our mayo is very greasy, IIRC Belgian mayo is "fresher" and less heavy.

I didn't vote for 'em.

I like chili dogs.

Hotdogs are ground up reject pieces of meat stuffed into a tube... Why the fuck would I eat that?

who told you that

My dad worked at a hot-dog factory when he was in high school.

And you are a reject piece of meat shoved out of a tube.

I like that, gonna use that in a short story.

>A man brings back the largest hot dog from the factory and crowns it his son
This superhero origin story sucks.

>we americans are so fat we have a national hotdog council

Sometimes , I don't know if I should feel pride or shame.

Why do you care? You're not American.

But I am.

What are they going to do, storm into my home and shoot me if I do? Piss off.

this is rich coming from the continent of blood sausage

>yellow mustard
>HFCS or sweetness of any kind

Fucking retard. Here's the ingredients of French's yellow mustard, the most common brand in the US.

>Distilled Vinegar, Water, No. 1 Grade Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavors and Garlic Powder.

heb.com/product-detail/french-s-classic-yellow-mustard/486278#product-description

What are you on about, you are the one sitting here defending processed Meat tubes

Basically this.

Most ketchup is just hfcs/sugar with a little tomato flavor, whereas yellow mustard basically just tastes like vinegar with a little mustard added.

It's pretty obvious which one sounds more appealing, though using yellow mustard on it's own is pretty bland and one-note.

Putting ketchup on it only affects the person who fucking eats it.
Kill yourself you retarded food faggot

>having autism about toppings for mechanically separated pig lips and assholes in tube form

>downvoted! >:D

High quality memeing, user