International Burger Day May 28th 2016

Happy Burger Day, Veeky Forums

What's in your pattie?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/food/recipes/heston-blumenthals-beef-burgers
youtube.com/user/foodwishes/videos,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna fuck a hamburger today

Havent decided yet but probably some fried mushrooms, jalapenos, home made salsa roja and some red onion.

Tyrone's daughter pussy going to feed it to the pigs tonight ;)

salt
pepper
if i'm feeling saucy i might mince up a slice of bacon and mix it in with the ground beef

Ground beef
Worcestershire sauce
Dijon mustard
Cayenne pepper
Parmesan Cheese

Chill it for a long time in the fridge.

I have never cooked my own burgers but this is definitely the best recipie:

sbs.com.au/food/recipes/heston-blumenthals-beef-burgers

Who's getting a big mac?

Tempting but I'm drunk as fuck and have all the ingredients for a decent burger in the fridge.

Made a burger tonight using these ingredients for the pattie served on a bun with bacon, caramelised onions, sliced pickles, double cheddar and american mustard and ketchup.

Was good but the pattie was too thick. Tasty but overpowered the rest of the ingredients, particularly the caramelised onions which I spent a lot of time with and were perfect. Shame I could barely taste them.

Is it really burger day? Well shit, Im going to have to show you fags up.

Can anyone recommend some burger patty recipes? I already have dinner planned for tonight, but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Also, what kind of oil should I use when making burger patties in a frying pan?

>those names
God took pity on them

I might be alone here but I reckon the best beef patty recipes let the meat do the talking and just adds a couple things to complement it. Absolute no salt until just before cooking though.

I'm this dude and this makes a pretty damn tasty burger but if I were using freshly ground chuck or better quality beef than store-bought ground beef I doubt I'd add much at all to it.

>Also, what kind of oil should I use when making burger patties in a frying pan?

For me I generally fry bacon prior to the beef and I just cook the patty in the fat left over from the bacon.

Your list of ingredients almost sounds like you're Chef John, but only until you use Parmesan Cheese instead of the original.
Come on son.

>Is it really burger day?
Sure is, google it
>Well shit, Im going to have to show you fags up.
Be sure to post your masterpiece.

Nice trips btw

Don't know if this counts, but I had two burgers at elevation burger yesterday. p gud.

I decided to just pick one up

luckily found a place called BurgerFi that lets me make exactly what I was going to cook, so Im doing that for lunch instead of cooking it myself.

Who's Chef John and what's the original cheese?

Parmesan works really well senpai. You don't add to much, I add a small handful to 500 grams of mince.

Swiss and mushrooms are a combo made in fucking heaven but Garlic Aioli?

Am I the only person that finds this condiment fucking grossly overrated?

Parmigiano Reggiano is the original of which Parmesan is a knock-off of.
Chef John is youtube.com/user/foodwishes/videos, known of his love for putting cayenne in everything, using Parmigiano Reggiano, and Dijon mustard.

>"""""""""Swiss""""""""" """""""""Cheese"""""""""
America why?

It's mayo with garlic in it. I like mayo. I like garlic.

I don't see the issue here.

>Parmigiano Reggiano is the original of which Parmesan is a knock-off of.

I have a block in the fridge, literally only used parmesan because I couldn't be fucked grating it.

Tbh 7/10 meals I don't think you can tell the difference. Particularly in this instance where it's crumbled and mixed into the beef mixture.

One English burger.

that bun looks incredibly thin.

Is the bun really thin or is the patty really fat?

Looks like both desu.

I'm guessing it's very white bread that was soaked with the patty juices and thus when squeezed together held its shape like that.

Yeah, that patty is one thick motherfucker.

I might be alone but I never really like these burgers. They always seem better in your thinking or visually but the meat dominates. It needs to be the star of the show but not overshine everything else.

>BurgerFi
1x BUILD YOUR BETTER BURGER $27.72
[ edit | remove ]
TRIPLE, NATURAL ANGUS, NO BUN, AMERICAN CHEESE, BLUE CHEESE, SWISS CHEESE, WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE, CHEESE SAUCE, DICED ONIONS, ONION RING, FRIED EGG, HASH BROWN, CHILI, BACON, MAYO, BURGERFI SAUCE, BBQ SAUCE, HOT SAUCE, PETER LUGER STEAKHOUSE SAUCE, KETCHUP, MUSTARD, DIJON MUSTARD, A-1 ORIGINAL SAUCE, ADD VEGEFI BURGER, ADD 28-DAY AGED BURGER, ALTERNATIVE STYLE, SAUERKRAUT, GARLIC AIOLI

What must a burger have on it for you?

Didn't even know it was burger day. I just ate pic related a few mins ago. I don't care much for Wendy's but I'm at a truck stop. It was better than the normal burger, would eat at truck stop again.

A bun, a patty

everything else is just dressing.

>wanted a burger today
>have a huge sore in the back of my mouth and can't eat anything other than shit like pudding or jello without being in immense pain while chewing
Fuck everything

Put a burger in a blender and drink it.