What's your go-to butter?

what's your go-to butter?

Too bad it's usually 2-3 times the cost of other brands.

It does taste pretty good though.

Store brand.

I honestly use butter for cooking 90% of the time and the rest it's being spread on toast beneath peanut butter or vegemite.

I don't believe Lurpak is worth the surcharge.

Well does it? or are you comparing it to not-actual-butter butters?
might be more expensive in your area though

lurpak is the king of butters.

My favourite brand is On Offer. Basically, whatever's cheapest that's actually butter.

Lurpak does ensure a rich, buttery base.

This motherfucker every time. French dairy is gorgeous

Is that Chicago style pizza?

Illinois' finest my friend.

Yes.

We use Kerrygold and love it, but I've wanted to try this stuff since they recently started carrying it here.

As long as it's 100% dairy: it's butter.

Butter is butter.

That is it. Just buy butter.

for bread

Anchor is a superior butter to Lurpak, it's a nice yellow colour rather than pale cream

Land O Lakes bitches.

Store brand euro-butter 82% fat.
I add it to starches and its richer.

I prefer salted on my bread.

yeah I grabbed the wrong image

What the hell is "european style" butter anyways? I just noticed it at my local supermarket. What makes it any different from Injun butter like

it's cultured not sweet creme

they claim less water content, but only a cuck would believe them

So HA HA, cuck, I see you up there!

It's noticeable. If you want to change your world as far as butter goes go for it

Yeah, a lot of things that look like butter are not 100% dairy. Often mixed with oil or some shit.
As to the claim that all butter is the same, I don't see how you can claim that, it's more than marginally different in taste. Beyond that some is salted, some is more creamy, some has whey.

Yellow doesn't equal better. And anchor is inferior to lurpak, at least for pastries

i use Hill Country Fare nigga, that's the off brand of the off brand. while i'm dying of cancer, i will laugh and use the millions of dolalrs i've saved to fund my treatment

Lurpak is better than President, fight me.

>last post in thread was more than 10 hours ago.
>we post at the same time
what is the sorcery?

im not certain

Aah, a bread bowl.
There's nothing more satisfying than looking down after lunch and seeing nothing but a table.