Shit

Post worst food on the planet

Sometimes I'm chasing the yellow dragon, OP. I can't help it, I want a Big Mac with fries.

I've JUST eat one for the first time. Taste is OK, but I need to vomit now. There is something with the secret sauce or what?

Sounds like food poisoning. I've never gotten sick off McDicks before.

"best food on the planet" are you 10 years old or? Big Mac is shit, kill yourself.

-muffled french cursing in the distance-

nice reading comprehension

How did you pass 3rd grade?

>falling for it
underage pls go

>best food on the planet
Yes, for Jews in Dachau.

The Big Mac is a tasty sandwich, most people think the Big Mac sauce is thousand island dressing but it isn't

I want to rape you with your Pinkie Pie doll

good taste

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

Girls eating fast food is a major turn off.

>girl

What?

You think that's a girl taking pictures of the McDonald's food?

french onion soup is tits. you are wrong.

Yeah, you can see her standing right next to it.

I assumed due to the girly, doll figure?

God damn what a newfag

He American?

OP here.
After 2 BigMacs and fries, I'm thirsty as fuck!
What the fuck is going on?

And they are expensive too. For that money I can buy 1 kilo of fresh fish,salad,bread,1 liter of nice wine, 2 lemons and 1 large beer.

NEVER AGAIN!

Liberal, girly, millennial faggot.
The reason why we won't get Trump as POTUS.

It's fucking trash. Tastes like a bowl of dishwater with some shitty cheese on top

You just ate a ton of salt so no wonder you're thirsty

McDonald's in Paris fucked me over for some reason. Just wanted to experience McDonald's with a beer (they do that in mainland Europe) and I got the most awful shits.

You know they don't call it a quarter pounder there?

Of course they fucking don't retard, they have the metric system.
Do you get a prize every time you state the obvious?

Damn imagine if that's what Jules said

They call it a Royale with cheese.

Maybe you've just never had proper French onion soup. Unless of course you don't like onions.

Wait, French onion soup is supposed to have cheese on top? What the fuck have I been eating all my life?

you start

Sounds like you just had a shitty french onion soup user.

I've tried it on more than one occasion to see if it was just a one off thing. Had it at a couple nice restaurants too. I like onions and i could finish the soup but i think it's terrible and won't eat it ever again

I was raised a vegetarian, recently I quit and tried a quarted pounder with cheese from McD. The garnishes were ok, the patty tasted like greasy bread, the bun was awful dry bread and the cheese was the worst.

>the cheese was the worst.

It's pretty standard American processed cheese product slices. So yeah, it is bad, but no worse than literally any other fast food place that uses sliced American processed cheese product.

COSTCO PIZZA IS OUR GOD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>COSTCO PIZZA IS OUR GOD

Then why do they serve Pepsi instead of Coca Cola?

It's the same damn thing

Believe it or not, there are different grades of American cheese. The kind that comes in blocks is breddy gud.

Nice writing, are you five years old something?

Because fuck you

What, why and how

Welp, not eating red meat or fastfood for a while now.

its ok user it is clearly a burger from a school cafeteria not McDs

probably the Belgian equivalent

Fry some ground meat at an absurdly low temperature for an unreasonably long time and this is what happens

that's more a what happens when you cook a food service burger, one that's made of soy protein and beef hearts (with accompanying veins)

............wait for it
here come all the weebs
lol, just face it you will never experience japanese high school

In agreement. High school Pseudo-Weeb (spent a year in Japan in high school) girlfriend tried to get me into it and picture related. Japs can't cook for shit.

Okonomayaki is a shitty meme food anyway. Even the japs I hanged out with when I lived there don't like it.

This is tonights dinner, and the pop tart on the stand
Help

They do call it a quarter pounder in Australia.

Weeb fag here sour cream is fucking disgusting on any food. Also as a strong independent weeb I like sashimi

I don't eat Zerg burgers

The Double cheeseburger is the infinitely better burger. 3 buns and soggy lettuce overrides the yummy big mac sauce

All cheese produced in the USA is shit.

Bullshit

Are you insane

Onion soup is flavour town tier food

I hate your dirty shit station

french onion soup before a nice medium rare prime rib with a baked potato would be my last meal.

miso soup. really any kind of japanese food.

you have probably never been to vermont.

That's because you're a grandma

This. That is literally the worst penmanship I've ever seen. Not even kidding. I know people have been on and on about how penmanship is becoming less prominent and important since computers, tablets, etc.

But fuck.

Have some pride in something.

There is no doubt, that worst food which human race have ever made was fucking tuna subway sandwich.

This nigga

>big mac
>salt

that's why they have any size fountain drink for a dollar.

these are cabbage rolls. There is meat and cabbage inside and it's rolled in cabbage. And is often eaten with cowberry jam. A lot of people in my country likes it, but the smell and taste makes me gag and almost vomit. Well I once did when I was a kid. And I did taste them again in my adulthood but yeah,still horrible

What are you, fucked up or something?

damn, the shit after eating that must be incredible.

The shit isn't really anything special but you will fart 2 days straight. feels like just one long fart

Doesn't sound half bad to be honest family.

>just face it you will never experience japanese high school
It would suck anyways because everyone would be 3D

Anything Philippine

Nooo, don't eat granma

Try and stop me, Fidel

thats a plain quarter pounder dude.

>he got the pick 2 for $5 email

Implying Pepsi isn't marginally better

Baby palate.
Here we call those cabbage cigars. They're great!

I may be in the minority here, but I hate authentic 'go style 'za.

Ate at Nation's burgers yesterday, had to pull over and throw up halfway home. I don't think it was food poisoning, I think it was the greasy as shit, miracle whip slathered burger. Even the lettuce leaves were coated in grease. I couldn't finish it. I tried pulling out the greasy bits, didn't work. Never fucking again.

I don't know about that

it may be bad for you, but it is god-tier pizza... they must put crack in it or something. i could eat it all day...

you're dumb. Cooked cabbage tastes like shit 100% of the time.

Fuck off, those are delicious.

that's animebro he's a he

Is that a delicious 'go 'za?

It literally looks like the souls of the damned are trying to claw their way out.

American school dinners ladles and gentlemen