Will cooking get me girls

will cooking get me girls

Only if you become a supreme chef

>classic image.jpg

No, because you still have to not be too autistic to talk to them in order to get them to come over so you can cook for them.

Only if your not a pro at it , if you do it for a living your girlfriend will not appreciate it when you make her fancy dinners , but some other guy will make her toast & she'll think it's the greatest thing in the world

Only if you already know girls

i was thinking to cook up some bomb looking lunches and have a girl walk over to me and inquire about it

will this work

Classic meme nigga

yeah, dont try to pick up girls with cooking. its a nice skill and everyone appreciates it but its not a pickup tool

only if it's something cute and cool like a japanese bento box

I hate to admit it but this actually worked for me. I was in my building's courtyard eating a kale salad with roasted chicken and a bunch of other fresh colorful veg, and a 6/10 girl from a different floor came over saying it looked really good and asked if I got it from Whole Foods. I said no and said I cook and love to cook, yadda yadda. We had a short conversation and I got her number. We went on a date later where I realized she was absolutely fucking insane on top of being the biggest airhead ever. I learned a valuable lesson that day: if a cute girl approaches you and it seems to good to be true, it's because it fucking is.

Man fuck cooking why do i even do this shit anymore

fuck you OP

>only if it's something cute and cool like a japanese bento box
Weaboo please leave.

This.

Best way to get chicks is to say you're off the market. You got to make them want it.
I let word get around the office that I have no interest in relationships and that I'm just doing my own thing in life.
At the moment I have about 4 chicks trying to jock me. I turn them down every time and it's driving them nuts.

Even joking about this stuff will get you banned for some reason

This

It won't help you get a girl but it'll help you keep a girl.

Being able to cook (reasonably well) means that, to some degree, you "have your shit together". It demonstrates good executive functioning because you need to budget for meals, gather ingredients, do your mise-en-place, then be aware and attentive enough to monitor the stuff while it cooks, all just to be able to sustain yourself. It shows a developed work ethic, at least relative to some guy who just buys microwave dinners all the time and doesn't put any effort into what he eats.

And deep down, chicks need that in their life. The ones who don't "have their shit together" crave someone who does because as much as it looks like they're just going to mooch off you, they want to be better. When they meet someone who has something intangible that they don't, it's a subconscious motivation to make themselves better. And the ones who already have their shit together are the kind of girl who will judge you for being a low-effort sack of shit who can't bother to take control of his own food consumption. Those girls usually have dated guys in the past who couldn't cook, thought it would be alright because they're otherwise a decent dude, and then discovered that their life is kind of tenuously held together and the "not knowing how to cook" bit was actually a huge red flag.

tl;dr: knowing how to cook isn't "sexy", per se, but once you land the girl you want, it makes her want to stay with you.

t. guy who used to be clueless about cooking and didn't have his shit together, dated the second kind of girl, got dumped. and made learning how to cook a part of "getting his shit together".

>made up fantasy in the head of a virgin

What makes it a bad pickup tool? What the fuck even is a pick-up tool?

It's an easy conversation starter (everyone appreciates food) and also a great way to gauge the intelligence of the girl (or guy): if they like frozen chicken nuggets and hate vegetables, they're probably retarded. Obviously I'm not gonna go up and say I know how to cook come over to my place so I can make you something. But if we're mid conversation, mentioning that I have a passion for cooking is nothing wrong.

also it helps when your definition of cooking isn't hamburger helper

>6/10 girl
>cute

if you are a sperg you can be the best chef on earth and girls still won't eat it because they will think you probably scratched your unwashed taint while making it and put some roofies in it (you probably did)

>mentioning that I have a passion for cooking is nothing wrong

>well it was nice meeting you user but I have to go
>WAIT! I-I C-CAN COOK

just learn the basics for yourself. don't put pussy on a pedestal and make it the only reason.

also don't sign up for a cooking class for the intention of getting women, they can easily see through that shit. Learn because you want to learn;

>if a cute girl approaches you and it seems to good to be true, it's because it fucking is.

Can confirm. I was approached by a girl that was looking for someone that was exactly like her current boyfriend so she could have a threesome and "not feel guilty".

The dude she was dating looked exactly like me, but he had shit taste in music.

Shit was weird as fuck and I didn't stay around long.

Chef checking in. I used to have a pretty good system for banging servers even though I'm an overweight asshole. Cooking is a great midgame but you have to get their attention first and have something else to follow through with

what is it in your case

its pretty easy to bang the type of trash that work as waitresses.

just offer them some cocaine/weed/booze/pills and then they will put your penis in their mouth because thats all they are good for

Exhume confidence, don't be ugly, dress nicely, don't be ugly, have a decent build, don't be ugly, and most importantly, you gotta be good looking.

>I have never had sex so clearly everyone must have the same interactions with women as I do.

6-7 is cute, 8-9 is hot/model, 10 is subjective

>just b confident and dress nice!!!
worked for elliot right? kill yourself trash

First Course: Flambée (or Bad First Impression)
When a cute new server started, I'd let her see me tear someone a new one or something, maybe even snap at FOH in general. This seems counterintuitive but gets her attention and establishes me as a badass.

Second Course: The Sauce Thickens
Next time she worked I'd wait til it was quiet and apologize for being a jerk the other night, I'm just passionate about my work and hold my staff to a high standard. This is a good segway into conversation and she would realize I'm not just some psycho but a real person. Use this opportunity to flirt a little, bit, bring up some outside interests to make you less one-dimensional, and most importantly to listen and empathize.

Third Course: The Entrée
Next time she worked I'd happen to be making myself some fancy lunch and happen to have made more than I can eat and happen to ask her if she wanted to share it with me. Nothing too fancy, nobody wants to hear you sperg out about duck fat or what special snowflake salt from Afghanistan you used, but nothing she's likely ever had before either. Make a lot of eye contact and listen some more.

Fourth Course: Digestif
That evening I'd sit at the bar after work til she got off, then buy her a drink. After she had ONLY ONE drink, I'd suggest we go somewhere else where I happened to know the bartender or chef. You can probably figure out the dessert course from here.

I hooked up with a LOT of smoking hot women waaayyyy out of my league this way

Try dining somewhere other than Waffle House faggot

>i give out free food to girls i think are hot and no one complains

>cooks get off work before FoH

>cooks get off early enough to go to other restaurants/bars

whew what fantasy world is this?

>Chef

I'm done when dinner service ends. The bar is open later than the kitchen. I also do the purchasing and feed my staff. A plate going missing here and there doesn't matter