Who makes the best fast food hamburger sandwich and why is it Steak 'N Shake?

Who makes the best fast food hamburger sandwich and why is it Steak 'N Shake?

>inb4 classic image.jpg protip: (this means that you aren't allowed to post classic image.jpg in my serious thread)

>classic image.jpg

cookout

if you know you're going to get called out on it, it doesn't mean you're right or smarter or outwitting anybody
it means you don't have a good enough excuse/reason to do what you're doing, but doing it anyway

I heard recently that americans eat small ham burgers as a starter before they eat big burgers?

is this true?

Yes. Small hamburgers or "sliders" as they're know here are often eaten as an appetizer. Nothing beats chasing a hamburger with a larger hamburger.

Nice try, no one has ever even been to a steak and shake so we cannot refute you

Hi Brian

sup

Ha ha, no. Steak and Shake is one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had. Shit food, beyond shit service. There's no reason anyone should ever go to that Hell hole.

burgerville yo

>burgerville
Worth the drive from Seattle??

Nope. It's Oregonians acting like their burger is extra special.

That isn't What-a-Burger.

Thanks senpai. I have to drive down to Portland in July. If it's on the way then and I'll try it but I won't go out of my way for one.

I haven't been but I've been told Habit Burger in Kent, WA is worth a visit. Pic related

fpbp

Steak n' shake is "fast food" I guess, but it's more of a sit down restaurant. You don't go in, have your food in 2 minutes, and walk out, and they don't have a drive through. They also have menus and shit.

Best "real" fast food burger would be wendy's, they also have the best nuggers.

Habit is pretty good, Krave is better

Texas motherfucker, that's where I stay.

das it mane

They have drive thrus here (Olathe and Overland Park, KS). I like Steak n Shake. I tried Freddy's, another steakburger place, and felt it was way overpriced and not any better.

There was a what-a-burger in my town for like a few months out of nowhere and then it closed. I've yet to see a single one since then and it's a real shame because I liked it a lot.

My Steak & Shake has a drive-thru.

I guess it depends on the area?