OATMEAL

I mean, could you just like drink a few spoonfuls of oats with some water and just get it over with? Would it have the same benefits?

You mean without cooking it?

It would be extremely bland (for you)

>eating horse feed
>the current year

Go to bed, Mr. Ed.

Yeah but I don't like them even when they're cooked. I was wondering if you could just ingest a few helpings by choking it down with water and would it still be good for you.

Try it and find out, OP.

It's disgusting cooked, I just have it like cereal by putting it in a bowl and adding milk. I like putting jam on it so it's a bit sweeter.

Weirdos.

Just add some butter and brown sugar. Or if you're paranoid about sugar, make some applesauce and stir it into the cooked oats.

>eating foods you hate for their extremely generic health benefits

Do people actually do this? Can't you just find something you like more that has similar benefits?

I put some honey on that thing!!

I uses to snack on raw oats, gave me terrible gas.

fuck what other people say op. i use a trough like device fashioned around my mouth where i keep oats to snack on all day. efficient and depending on who you ask stylish.

>health benefits
>quick and easy
>available literally everywhere
>not oats

pick 3

I usually add banana and cinnamon, everyday. Pretty good.

>forgetting honey and peanut butter

Step ^ kiddo

Where I live , this things are expensive.

Same here, but it's worth it.

yes you could , i used to mix oats , almond milk , and chia seeds in a water bottle and drink my breakfast.

See this is what I'm talking about, thanks for the idea.

oatmeal water is a thing, op. google it

OATS ARE NOT RAW, OATS ARE COOKED YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THEY ARE COOKED AND DEHYDRATED, THAT'S WHAT OATS ARE, THE STARCH IS ALREADY GELATINIZED AND DIGESTIBLE

OVERNIGHT OATS

just put it in a blender with some milk and whey protein and drink it

optional: fruits, ginger
optional tryna get big: peanut butter

>shoving nutrients in your mouth to "get it over with"

this is a cooking board OP. is that way

I dunno, why are you asking us like a faggot who is just shitposting and report on the results after doing it?

So? You gonna sperg out on me for eating raw toast, too?