You guys were right about water

>get done mowing yard
>corner house, so yard is pretty large
>finish, take 10 minute breather
>get up and drink cup Mtn Dew Code Red really fast
>after about 5 seconds of drinking the sweetness was too much
>actually took my breath away
>water fixed it

Soda is poison, I stopped drinking it 9 years ago.

You fat lardass.

Do you want a trophy?

cool story i guess.

Wow, OP, you must feel like a demigod. Better go tell those bozos over at /x/ that the Mountain Jew has been tricking them this whole time.

>do physical activity in the sweaty sun
>drink liquified sugar and dyes
>body rejects it
>so instead i drank a basic life necessity
>felt way better

Common Sense: The Thread.
Next time work out and crunch the fuck down on a salad, cold water, and some deli meats. Shits nice.

Just throw a "FPBP" my way and we'll call it even.

Double dubs and Satan trips. Nice.

this

Whenever I need some more energy, I just drink a Mountain Dew Kickstart! This really hits the spot and gives me a ton of energy!

Wow, I just had a Mountain Dew Kickstart, and this is exactly how I felt! I think more people need to try this amazing energy drink!

This. I was so tired because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, but I drank a Mountain Dew Kickstart after breakfast and I have been energized throughout the day. Mountain Dew really did a great job with their energy drink.

I tried a Mountain Dew Kickstart last night, and I could barely sleep! Just a warning for anyone considering trying its, do not drink it before bed. It is very very good though, I'd even say it's delicious!

This is so true! Mountain Dew Kickstart is the only energy drink I drink anymore. It delivers a ton of energy with a great flavor. Up until now I have only drink Red Bull, but this has really taken the crown as the best energy drink I have ever tried.

>retard can't tell a fat shithead like OP from a shill

Is this your first day?

FUCK OFF SHILL

Mountain Dew Kickstart has not only given me a ton of energy, I have been able to masturbate 5 times in less than 2 hours! My time between sessions has also dropped since I first drank my Mountain Dew Kickstart!

>post counter hasn't gone up

the fuck? did op trigger some retard or is this a legit shilling in progress?

But I'm not getting paid to say this, we are all just very satisfied consumers of Mountain Dew Kickstart! If you had ever tried a Mountain Dew Kickstart, you would know why we are so satisfied with our purchases!

Ignore these ignorant people who have yet to taste the awesomeness of a Mountain Dew Kickstart, it really is the best energy drink I have ever had. As someone who has tried just about every energy drink, from Red Bull to Monster and everything in between, I can confidently say that Mountain Dew Kickstart is the best energy drink I have ever had!

Maybe it is just the other people in this thread who noticed the original post praising Mountain Dew Kickstart who are replying with what they think of Mountain Dew Kickstart energy drinks. If you have not yet tried a Mountain Dew Kickstart, you really should. They are delicious, and full of energy!

we get it, you're triggered OP is talking about a brand name soda and feel the need to show everyone how smart you are.

I am glad to see that I am not the only fan of Mountain Dew Kickstart in this thread! Not many people realize just how good these Mountain Dew Kickstart energy drinks are. I think that more people need to drink Mountain Dew Kickstart energy drinks! They really are the hip new drink these days.

What is triggering? How am I triggered? I just wanted to provide an explanation for why there are so many Mountain Dew Kickstart fans in this thread. This poster seem to be really upset that Mountain Dew Kickstart energy drinks are popular, and I just wanted to help him understand why.
Besides, I went to from college, so I know I am smart.

MODS
O
D
S

I am not a shill. If anything, I would say that you are probably a shill for other energy drink companies that make inferior energy drinks, such as Monster and Red Bull. Just face it, Mountain Dew Kickstart really is the best energy drink out there!

Thank you all for providing me with such a great laugh! I was pretending to be a Mountain Dew Kickstart feel this whole time, and your responses have made me laugh so hard, my sides still hurt! I literally almost dropped my phone because I was laughing so hard.
Anyway, Mountain Dew Kickstart really is a delicious drink. If you have not yet tried it, I highly recommend you do so. You won't regret it!

*Shill, not feel.

Anyway, to prove I'm not a Mountain Dew Kickstart shill, I will post a picture of my dick, because if I showed my dick at work, I'd get fired.

Here it is. This proves that I am not a shill.

Let's dispel this notion that Mountain Dew Kickstart!™ doesn't know what it's doing. It knows exactly what it's doing.

>Not pounding down 6 of these and plowing through everything with a pounding heart.

He'll outlive you, so that's pretty rewarding.

Not enough protein, bro. Ditch that girly salad and pack in some chicken breast.

>deli meat

Go fuck yourself in magma, what kind of a sick fuck eats "deli meat"
Go kill an animal yourself or KYS

the fuck dude

I don't think I've ever had a Mountain Dew I've enjoyed. Too much fucking sugar.

>OP discovers that drinking water quenches thirst

America truly is a wonderful place

>not eating deli meat
Have fun not being a white person

You faggots annoy the fuck out of me, it's not dubs and trips it's just trips you fucking idiot

>not being a white person

Good guess. Pro tip: being white doesn't automatically means no one else is white
How does it feel to be a cucked bastard son?

Get madder, pussy autist.