Pizza

We discuss pizza: The good, the bad and everything in between.

Also, I'm ordering shit-tier pizza tonight; posts ending in 3, 6 or 9 pick a topping/modification ( up to five ) or say when the pizza is done.

left beef

inb4 "There is already a pizza thr-" that thread is specifically for pizza joints while this one encompasses pizza from anywhere including your own grill or oven.

Good try, user.

canned fish

Cheddar cheese

no sauce

The place I'm ordering from sadly lacks fish as a topping. If they did I'd have gotten anchovies and we wouldn't be rolling.

Speaking of which a lot of people seem to find anchovies or other fish on pizza to be some sort of taboo. How does Veeky Forums feel about seafood on pizza and seafood pizzas?

just had shitty frozen pizza before, depressing

get pineapple and ham on the pizza m8

black olives

no cheese

Whole tomatoes.

Blue cheese instead of normal mozzarella.

I'll try again. extra cheese

Anchovy

right beef

hey guy here's a hint. order papa johns online with coupon code BETTEROFFER and get 50% fucking percent off the total.

and its only supposed to work once but get a different email and fake phone number and use a web proxy like proxy.4.me and you can always get 50% off ordering papajohns online.

Mushrooms, bacon / ham, basil, black olives

The place has tomato chunks but no whole tomato.
they only have one standard cheese option.
Done deal.
Read

Is easy on the pan grease an option for the pan pizza?

I thought grease came complimentary with shit-tier pizza. What was your worst pizza experience user?

Pepperoni with bacon. If no bacon, go with sausage.

I like the go style za

Meatballs

Swap every meat on the pizza for bell pepper (or another vegetable if they don't have it).

I don't know what "go style za" is but I will admit I want to know. Assuming it isn't something like soup in a breadbowl with shredded cheese can you elaborate more on it, user?

Basil

Chicago style pizza.

well I've eaten pizza almost every day of my life so I have too many to share

rolling for pepperoni to make it my very specific fat guy austim pizza

DON'T DO PIZZA HUT TOMATO OR SPINACH

JUST

FUCKING

DON'T

just made a homemade pizza. Diced hickory ham, banana peppers and heavily salted tomatoes with red pepper flakes on top of fresh real mozzarella. Standard slightly sweet pizza sauce, and I brushed the dough down with a garlic oil and dusted with parm before assembling. I pressed it out to thin crust and cooked at 450 for 15 min. Not bad.

That sounds heavenly.

Ah, neat. Do you have a favorite pizza pub down in them parts? I'm your northern neighbor ( I'm a Bear's fan though; I promise I won't bring any Packer Products ) and might be headed down that way in the not-to-distant future.

shoulda done odds OP, you're never gonna eat.

red onions if they have it

Mushrooms

They do have red onions if you would like to roll again. :)

You roll a 3/6/9 and I promise I won't get either. Tell me why they are so bad?

reroll

Close!

I actually like Red Onions myself. What do you normally team them with on pizza?

I dont get them much but chicken or pepperoni? reroll for them

you said my pizza sounds good... I think we are both stuck in Wisconsin as well. Small world

Hello room-mate! Are you a Bay/Valley Fag, northwoods neener, ( northern ) border-buddy or hillbilly from the south?

Tortilla Pizza (PREHEAT OVEN TO 400°F)

ingredients:
-2 Tortilla
-Shredded mozzarella
-Oregano
-Basil flakes or fresh basil
-Plum tomato
-Pizza sauce(my preference is traditional primo pizza squeeze, shit comes in a squeeze bottle.
>grated parmesan

ASSEMBLE ON BAKING SHEET
>lay one tortilla
>put a small amount of shredded cheese
>stack second tortilla
>PIZZA SAUCE THAT BITCH, but put some time into it
> apply parmesan and mozzarella cheese
> throw moderate oregano on that biz-nitch (1/2 tsp)
> BASIL FLAKES (1/2 TSP)
>THIN SLICES OF TOMATOES NOW
> bake that bitch

i had them recently. the spinach is soggy and not shredded and tasteless, the tomatoes are cold balls of liquid that don't taste like anything, it's just fucking awful, and they just toss them on top. fuck the roll, i'm telling toy the truth

south east... i'm a transplant though. Been here awhile. Currently in Watertown.

Welcome to our state, mate. Watertown has some nice history such as being the first place in the U.S. to have a Kindergarten.

You're not too far away from Ripon. Drop by the Kingston House ( resturaunt has been operating for over 100 years ) sometime. You can also see where the Republican Party was founded and drop by their cookie factory. The factory isn't anything too special but they've never been horrid.

Not a recent transplant... just not born here.

I will check out Kingston sometime. Thanks.

If I looked into where the republican party was founded I would also have to learn how to make pipe bombs and invent time travel. That is way too much homework for this casual encounter with a very polite new friend. Thanks for complementing my pizza though. Was very good, but my dog stole the last of it off the counter. No lie.

that feeling when somebody takes something you care about; .gif related.

No need to thank me for being honest. Would have liked to try it myself but I suppose I can always bake it sometime. Would you care to roll?

He is a good dog. I would not withhold food. My fault for not putting it up. I appreciate his sneaky hound dog ninja skills to be honest.

Roll?

see and friend. Also, your pupper sounds like a good /out/dog. Tell me about him?

That is a pizza hut order form. I do not care to roll. I used to live next to one in Waukesha. I understand it can vary place to place, but the place next to my place was an absolute last resort. Best thing they did was breadsticks.

The dog is a rescue chocolate lab, hound mix. Very smart. His name is Toby, but he only answers to Kunta Kintay

Very nice of you to rescue. You have a good taste in names and it is a shame Toby has not learned to answer to his new one. My aunt had a similar story adopting a pet dog; was upset when she found out the pet she had been trying to teach commands for years was fluent at obeying Spanish.

I also agree that it is a pretty bad chain but I have sentimental reasons for ordering from here once in a while. I'll just leave it at "here's to you, mom."

Understood. I will roll.

Pan, classic sauce, reg cheese, ham, light bacon, black olives. toasted parm crust edge.

Get a side of the marinara they send with the bread sticks for crust dipping. Ask for red pepper packets.

rolling for those god damned onions

Thanks for the rolls guys; I think I'll just do this another night. I promise the next time I make this thread I will get red onions and red peppers for the pizza.

When you both don't make your own where do you normally order from? Have you had any disgusting messes from places you'd never recommend?

>2 hours pass
>only 1 topping so far
And then OP died of starvation. Rip in peparoni.

Rolling for a raw, uncooked base delivered

I mostly make my own, but there is a little strip mall place called Bobannas in Waukesha that makes excellent calzones. I used to live a block away, and they would answer saying "Hi Op!" and my order would always have extra fresh fried goodness in it. Mostly onion rings and fried mushrooms. Place is a dive, and I cannot recommend it enough.

Sounds like a wonderful place, user.

You should suck OP off while dining on 'za there.

I can't suck myself off and I won't let anybody I didn't know well suck me off either. You know good and hell-well that ain't gonna happen.

I can suck myself off, but if I tried i'd headbutt your cock hungry mom all up on my hog. :)

I can suck myself off.

With everybody pretending to be O.P. now I'm gonna call it a night. Sleep well and happy cooking. I hope you enjoy the Kingston House, user.

Bye fagboy

>Is easy on the pan grease an option for the pan pizza?

what's the point then?

Yeah, I will check it out. Thanks for the recommend. If ever in Waukesha, hit up Bobannas.

I can suck myself off.

i don't get breadbowls. i mean, it's not like you really get any bread in a bite. and at the end, people look at you like an animal if you pick up the bowl and start gnawing it to pieces, flinging liquid everywhere.

just give me some fucking soup in a bowl with a hunk of bread to dip.

You break the bread off as the level of soup goes down

Then why are you typing? Go blast your face off.