easton.ga/recipes/mousse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HTVx5hh8vS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a recipes thread.

Baked tato and beens, simple and taste.

>scramble eggs
>throw in pan
>cook until solid
Congrats, you just made an omelet you piece of shit.

>drinking out of an RBF

That's some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a while

bump

im so hungry but so poor

Egg
Flax seed
Almond
Salt
Oats
Butter
Garlic
Onion

Put butter in pan. Toss in chopped garlic and onion. Caramelize and keep the liquid. Remove onions and garlic. Toss in oats flax and almonds. Brown em up. Scramble egg with the rest. Good protein. Great before workout. Helps with bulking.

>store bought pizza dough
stopped reading there.

Why is that at all a problem?

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

sauce: easton.ga/recipes/mousse.html

sleep tight porker

You have to turn them upside down to get most of the liquid out. Think of exactly how much of a pain in the ass that would be to drink out of. Also, hope you didn't put anything in that sticks to the glass, otherwise you have a bitch of a time cleaning them out.

loss?

You are now aware that that cookie (and the chocolate) was made with sodium, and the pig has been poisoned and is likely dead.

Now that's what I call an authentic 'cago 'za

youtube.com/watch?v=HTVx5hh8vS0

But combining water and flour is so much work.

Or how about making a normal fucking pizza not drenched in tomato sauce and with actual good cheese instead of some pre-grated shit.

Just a thought.

>beef
>Sheppards pie

Fuck off back to facebook with the meme cooking.

Ah, we used to do those in Boy Scouts, except we'd cook them on the coals from a campfire.

sleep tight porker

yeah that looks like it would taste like shit.

embarrassing

when they say grill does that mean just straight up put that on the grill or put something under it?Wouldn't the foil melt?

>Sheppards pie
it was even correctly spelled in the fucking video you retard, also that Shepherd's pie = lamb is bullshit, nothing more than a contemporary assumption based on the name

unless your grill goes above 1200 degrees F, I don't think you'll have to worry about your foil melting user

>This is now a recipes thread.
it was already a recipes thread you mongoloid. op, literally one post above yours, asked for recipes. struggling with how disabled you are tbph

How much is that in non barbarian units?