Favourite pizza topping?

Favourite pizza topping?

Gabagool

sun dried tomato...or spinach....or roaster garlic...i cant decide...

im gonna go with anchovies.

Onions.

Green peppers, bacon, and crushed red pepper. GOAT pizza toppings.

really..... anchovies

I only eat Chicago-style

That's a meat pie, this discussion is about pizza toppings.

damn that looks to good

combine those with parma ham and dats a nice-a pie

Sausage, mushroom, and onion. Garlic seasoning and extra marinara for the crust if available.

chicago

I cant decide if I should order pizza or indian food. I kinda have a pizza craving, but the problem is that dominos tends to be so salty and leave me feeling really dehydrated and bloated etc.

is there any like lower sodium or tastier options there?

'cha on my za

somebody order me a pizza

Black olives, pepperoni, fresh tomato, anchovies.

help me!

I can't express how happy it makes me that this had become a meme. I've been trying to force this meme for nearly half a decade, and it finally came true. My efforts were not in vain

get a pizza with hot sauce and onion. get me one too

that sounds bad.

thats how i like it. what can i say

I was thinking maybe spinach, feta and chicken. how's that sound?

I'm proud of you bro. We did it together.

i dont care for feta, but the spinach sounds good. get breadsticks too imo

I gotta think the feta won't help if you think pizza's too salty. You can skip the cheese if it's that bad and just get sauce with toppings you like

Yah I decided to not be a fat fuck and am thawing chicken breasts and am going to grill them with some asparagus and make a nice salad and maybe bake some sweet potatoes.

I'm the one who actually made it a meme. Don't try to steal the credit. This is my turf, nerd.

actually, i did.

Onions

>inb4 those freaks of nature/children who hate onions

>Favourite pizza topping?

don't you mean pizza injection?

my 'go style 'za has all the goodness tucked up inside, not hanging out where everybody can see it

Pepperoni

Maddox is a faggot

Pineapple, Ham, Onions

>'go style 'za

da bears lol

no, me

Pepperoni and white sauce instead of tomato

I am vanilla as fuck.

>topping
Don't you mean filling? I love me some deep dish 'cago 'za with a nice hearty filling of meat, cheese, mushrooms and jalapenos. So wicked.

Dominos is 90% engineered added flavor so never leaves me feeling satisfied. Get Indian if those are your options

This guy I'd eat with

pepperoni if alone

onion chicken and bacon is a good combo

Garlic mushrooms, preferably with black olives too.

Best good bad pizza chain?

I like the 'go style with fresh herbs

Alfredo sauce, chicken, feta cheese, and spinach

dominoes sauce i shit. pizza hut is meh. papa is where its at with shitty chain pizza

>Pineapple

lol what a cool chick

I want to dominate the shit out of this chick because she obviously thinks she would be top dog in the relationship

I'd fuck her best friend after I dropped her ass just to rub it in her face

Sounds like you need to get out more

>Pineapple pizza people literally have to take out their sexual frustration by telling others about their fantasies about dominating someone in a yearbook photo

mushrooms & black olives and maybe some artichoke hearts, depends on how i'm feeling

Oyster.

Chicken bacon and ranch

olives, green bell peppers, onions, pepperonis, extra cheese, extra sauce, mushrooms, pepper, fresh parmesan, and garlic